my players are getting injured every game!!! grrrr i thought maybe change the training workload around, rest certain players, but no! still players getting injured every game i play!!

as atletico im beating the likes of barcelona, valencia, villareal and lose to such teams like athletic bilbao, osasuna (witch didn't even have a manager at the time i played the match, the asistant took care of it -.-) and got a struggling win with real sociedad (last placed)

Only had him 2 games but I'm starting to think Matias Defederico is a bit of a hot head when it comes to tackling.

20 shots, 9 on target, 4 1v1 with the goalkeeper = 0 goals ( many games like that ). also getting many yellow cards to my attackers, defenders letting the opponent attackers run right through them

Playing as Man City and David Silva got a 5 month injury so I dropped him to the reserves just to clean up my first team page and the guy nuts at me and goes ****** ape ****, eventually hands in transfer request, a season later no clubs met my valuation for him (I didnt want to lose money on him) and he's still in the reserves, take that you whiney see-uwe-en-tee

Smash a fellow title challenger 5 - 1 to go top of the league near the end of the season (Norwegian Second Div so only one promotion place) and then get a crash straight after :( .

Other big clubs keep offering 0 for one of my players who is preforming very well :S

Think it fixes in patch 11.1.1 (2nd patch) which has just been released :D

Playing as Man City and David Silva got a 5 month injury so I dropped him to the reserves just to clean up my first team page and the guy nuts at me and goes ****** ape ****, eventually hands in transfer request, a season later no clubs met my valuation for him (I didnt want to lose money on him) and he's still in the reserves, take that you whiney see-uwe-en-tee
Same for me with Alex Song at Arsenal.All i did was make him available for reserves till he was match fit and he wanted a transfer then after about a month of playing first team football he says he's unhappy about being in the reserves WTF

It frustrates me that my players never seem to want to tackle the opposite team. They just follow them and stands in front of them, and then nothing.. Is there something I've missed in tactics to make them tackle the other team?
I'm playing Tønsberg in the Norwegian 1st Division. I do struggle there since my team is worse than average, but they should still tackle, shouldn't they?

Just lost 6-2 to Sunderland as Arsenal, wtf? I mean really? To SUNDERLAND? Ugh I am still raging!!

Gyan is just unstoppable on this game, seriously. Scored a hat-trick against me. Top league scorer.

Cheltenham are **** and no one wants to join them

OMFG, I am going crazy here! Someone tell me this game isn't pre-determined?

League cup final against Notts Forest. 4 of my players get injured during the game, so I have no more subs and have to play with 10 men. 35 shots at goal, hit the woodwork twice, no goals. Notts Forest have 3 shots, 1 goal.....which was an own goal....in the 93rd minute. I couldn't stop myself from rage quitting. I nearly punched my screen in! :mad:

League cup final against Notts Forest. 4 of my players get injured during the game, so I have no more subs and have to play with 10 men. 35 shots at goal, hit the woodwork twice, no goals. Notts Forest have 3 shots, 1 goal.....which was an own goal....in the 93rd minute. I couldn't stop myself from rage quitting. I nearly punched my screen in! :mad:

ooouch.... christ that sounds hilarious but also weird

Missing out on the playoffs on goal difference, after losing a 2-0 lead in the final match of the season :mad:

Tell me about it!:mad:

i duno wads wrong wit the FM 11, after i finish my 1st season, i keep continue wit the time pass on...but den..when they reach july 6 or july 10 between this period... the system keep say....cant find the fm disc...den oni choices i can click is RETRY n QUIT the game ! wth??? retry so many times but useless...so i hv to quit the game without saving !!! anyone noe wads wrong?

man, i hate late goals!!!!!!!!

late goals only strikes my team when i dont want a late goal... **** Wigan, they denied me the title....>=(
Man Utd claimed it :(

20 shots, 9 on target, 4 1v1 with the goalkeeper = 0 goals ( many games like that ). also getting many yellow cards to my attackers, defenders letting the opponent attackers run right through them

35 shots, 18 on target, 8 clear cut chances, 4 hitting the woodwork and 0 goals.
I know your pain.
If only there was a way of making others feel it, too. Physically.