No being able to do player training focus on tackling is a bit, well, frustrating tbh. I mean, why the heck not?

::: Rant Start :::
View attachment 112400
A very important game in the season and they still decicded for the fixture to go ahead even though my first 11 are on international duty!!!! i mean CMON????

:: Rant Over ::

But a positive is that this little dude has come through the youth system!
View attachment 112401

I ****** hate that in Spanish League players are banned after 2 yellow cards! :mad:

there are alot of things that need to be sorted in the next patch i think
way to many managers getting sacked , i mean on my wolves save 2 seasons in sir alex got sacked for finishing seventh, its rediculus.
every three messages is an agent offering me some player that isnt really suited to the EPL and would struggle in league two.
somethign else i noticied is big teams signing massive amounts of useless players from 1 mil - 5 mil and then releasing them or offering them to other clubs. man city must have signed about 10 random eastern europeans and then never used them
i think thats it for now ill check back in another couple of seasons

why do players keep shooting right at the keeper!?!? do the devs know about this?

winning all the game that i should not the get beat by a team that a pish only made 3 changes aaaaaAAAA

This has been pressing me for a while - why can't I offer a player to a non-human club of my choosing?!

Namely, I bought Neymar as a future investment. He comes to me saying that he is having difficulty settling in. Ok, that's understandable I say and offer to bring in someone to help him settle in (even though his Santos chum Pablo Henrique - who is listed as a favorite teammate - was brought on board at the same time as he was - so, wtf, but who cares).
The whiny little c**t then tells me that he doesn't believe me (although he really has no reason not to), gets his knickers in a knot and says that his relationship with me has broken down. He requests a transfer which I refuse.
Now, in the real world my solution would be to pull a Robinho - offer him to Santos for a season-long loan. But I CAN'T BLEEDING TARGET SPECIFIC CLUBS WHEN I OFFER OUT PLAYERS!!!! Seriously, WTFF?!
This has been an issue for me in previous FM's. I want this sorted out. Anyone with me?

Tbh yeh that would be a nice feature, I don't get asd angry as you about it though <). In seriousness though, I feel your pain.

My biggest frustration!
I can't change which area to focus on match preparation!
It's on Attacking Movement and anytime I change it to other one, it then changes back!
It's incredibly annoying that I cannot focus on other areas!

Nikola Zigic has missed 6/6 one on ones for my Birmingham team. He needs to shape up because I hate him so much right now I'm going to sell him the first chance I get.

Another terrible annoyance:
It used to be that you could offer a player out to clubs without transfer listing them and they'd let it slide. Don't dare do it now, though.
I just had a player request a meeting with me - he went absolutely apes even after I apologized. He then requested a transfer. In FM 2010, I used to offer players all the time and would never have to face the fallout like this.
So, what's up with that?

Another terrible annoyance:
It used to be that you could offer a player out to clubs without transfer listing them and they'd let it slide. Don't dare do it now, though.
I just had a player request a meeting with me - he went absolutely apes even after I apologized. He then requested a transfer. In FM 2010, I used to offer players all the time and would never have to face the fallout like this.
So, what's up with that?

that's more realistic though. I am a little annoyed that Leitner doesn't have an agreed transfer to dortmund (as he does in real life). It is also frustrating that big clubs only seem to go for players after I have made a bid, and then I'm forced out of the market because I don't have enough money

Cant win a game to save my life...whether its home or away..i dominate the game team just cant score but the opposition can score every type of goal available the most common being a rebound off my keeper...get red cards for fun when i have my team on normal-easy tackling..cant pass a ball Andy Carroll cant score with either feet nor head...doesnt even come close to winning headers..its just Stupid really losing 4-0 to teams like wolves having 17 chances 1 on target...i mean come on..

Just cant beat Dagenham&Redbridge . I am always better, have 17 chances but my players miss all of them. Then 3 counters, and 3 goals. And always the same guys.

Just smashed Utd 4-0 (Lampard 2 and Drogba 2) in the charity shield and after the match Ferguson said -

if your (aka my, joe's) players tried to shoot insted of walk the ball into the new we might be better off for it.

I WON 4-0!

and the options of reply are ****, saying he has a great squad etc. Annoying

i play FM on a 32inch screen and i use the game in windowed mode and i always have bits missing. in FM11 in windowed mode on training page i have to switcgh to fullscreen mode to see rest of screen so i can do my coaches assignments arrrrgggg very frustating

Kenwyne Jones is getting paid £40K a week and he his really bad at finishing

In the set piece editor I defend free kicks by putting a player on each post. As soon as the ball is touched both players move forward and usually allow an attacker unmarked space right in front of the keeper or even empty goal to score. No offside being played either, and Im playing deep.

that's more realistic though. I am a little annoyed that Leitner doesn't have an agreed transfer to dortmund (as he does in real life). It is also frustrating that big clubs only seem to go for players after I have made a bid, and then I'm forced out of the market because I don't have enough money

It actually isn't, really. This happened during the January transfer window - I had players that would otherwise be first-team players, but they simply did not fit into my tactic and they were not getting any playing time.
I first talked it through with the players, telling them that they just didn't slot into the tactic and that they were surplus requirements. They were all very understanding, but admitted to being disappointed.
After the private chat, I offered them to clubs.
And that's when the spam hit the fan. All three players exploded saying that they wouldn't back down and that they wouldn't be forced out of the club. Even though they said that they understood that they were and why they were surplus requirements to the club and simply would not be getting any time on the green. They still want to stay at a club they will not play for at all.
This doesn't seem very realistic to me.

Last edited: