Post Your Frustrations

this game is ridiculous, i am playing fm10 at the moment with the updated transfers, to be honest i love that game, i bought fm11 and thought it would be great, but how wrong was i , i have been reading everyones comments and everyones frustrations apply to me, do si have a lack of game testers???i play fm10 because it is actually pretty realistic, you get the updated transfers adn the game is so much better, all you sacrifice is the agents, dynamic league representation and the better 3 d graphics(although i play 2d).the whole game is ****, from the layout of the screen and the news items to the agents,i mean come on, i always play as man utd and i am sick of getting stupid offers for players that i am not interested in, maybe si should try this: if you add players to your shortlist then those agents may contact yuo , or if you scout them then they contact you,or if they are a really big player or amazing prodigy then contact you but not for every average player who wouldn't make it in the premier league, and the player interactions, they all contradict themselves, i told bebe and macheda that they were not in my first team plans for the season and they were happy, so i offered them on loan and they wanted to leave,????i signed a young guy serge aurier and i signed him by telling him he was a hot prospect, now surely maybe the games ai should put him in your reserves if he is anywhere between 15-18 and let you decide but when i dropped him to reserves he handed in a transfer request, only good thing is this guy- cristian eriksen from ajax, i bought him as scholesy replacement both on fm10 and fm 11 and he is awesome 18 years old and brilliant, bargain too only 5 million.anyway what do you think? i hope a few agree with what i have said.

one season in middlesboruogh fa cup final championship winner and then i get that stupid crash dumps thing....

ok, i beat sunderland 5-0 with hernandez scoring a hatrick, rooney twice, it says warning array lines out of band, or something like that, then CRASH DUMP FFS, i cant get past the next day after playing sunderland, im only in november, is there anything i can do?
have you searched the error message on google?

this game is ridiculous, i am playing fm10 at the moment with the updated transfers, to be honest i love that game, i bought fm11 and thought it would be great, but how wrong was i , i have been reading everyones comments and everyones frustrations apply to me, do si have a lack of game testers???i play fm10 because it is actually pretty realistic, you get the updated transfers adn the game is so much better, all you sacrifice is the agents, dynamic league representation and the better 3 d graphics(although i play 2d).the whole game is ****, from the layout of the screen and the news items to the agents,i mean come on, i always play as man utd and i am sick of getting stupid offers for players that i am not interested in, maybe si should try this: if you add players to your shortlist then those agents may contact yuo , or if you scout them then they contact you,or if they are a really big player or amazing prodigy then contact you but not for every average player who wouldn't make it in the premier league, and the player interactions, they all contradict themselves, i told bebe and macheda that they were not in my first team plans for the season and they were happy, so i offered them on loan and they wanted to leave,????i signed a young guy serge aurier and i signed him by telling him he was a hot prospect, now surely maybe the games ai should put him in your reserves if he is anywhere between 15-18 and let you decide but when i dropped him to reserves he handed in a transfer request, only good thing is this guy- cristian eriksen from ajax, i bought him as scholesy replacement both on fm10 and fm 11 and he is awesome 18 years old and brilliant, bargain too only 5 million.anyway what do you think? i hope a few agree with what i have said.

Good for you. Next time try to make your post at least somewhat legible.

What annoys me is people trying to compare a fully patched FM10 to FM11 at release... Do you remember how bad FM10 was at release? I rest my case. ;)

Only after the December patch will the two be compatible.

Last edited:
Jon Daly. Out for 8 weeks with a broken jaw after been smacked by Scott Severin, comes back, 1st game, straight red for an elbow. Oh the irony.

Ryan Babel, the most miserable player on the game. Light training workload and he is still unhappy about the heavy workload, even though I am not training him to a new position, a new skill or individual training!!!

The in match text commentary is constantly telling me that 'player x' is determined that was a penalty, or that he just can't believe that wasn't a penalty despite the challenges being on the half way line, near the corner flag or in my own box. Anyone else noticing it? It was an issue (not that it is, but it happened at least) on fm10 too.
If the players can't see the simple rules at play here then i'll have to sell them all.

One of my biggest frustrations? Andrei Arshavin and his inability to stay onside or pass. Every match he's caught offside at least five or six times, which usually kills any attack.

Also, whenever he gets the ball onside, he immediately charges into the centre of the box and shoots, always blasting it over.

Luckily, Nasri is much better- I'll be selling Arshavin at the end of the season.

I'm having a blinder of a season as Aston Villa. Won the league cup, in the final for FA and Euro too.
But got a huge back catalogue of games to play cus I got given weeks off mid-season and i've ended up with 6 games in 14 days finishing with my title rivals (we're within 3 points of each other, i've got 2 games in hand) against Man U and Arsenal with 4 games to go, most of my team has 70% fitness. *angryface*

Ok am Manutd... kuszack(spelling) asked to be transfer listed cos he wasnt having enough 1st team games. i agreed. now i wanna sell him, no club wants him...(understandable). now am trying to sell Carrick as well to ease my wage budget and transfer amount... chelsea bid 9mil... i accepted, he refused the contract, now no club feels he's a viable option but carrick is actually good. i have Hamsik so i dont need him! whats the secret in selling your players?

another issue, i had to release Neville, Scholes and Owen cos i couldnt agree to their demands of contract terms ( was sad cos i wanted to keep Scholes and neville in the reserves to tutor my youngsters and fans got ****** cos i had released club icons and legends). looking frustrating on ma side...

3rd issue, a 16yr old youth player turns 17... i wanna give him a contract, he tells me... he just signed one so he might consider it later not now. am wondering.... is turning 17 a new contract? lol.

4th issue... i sign a 16yr old , place him in the under 18's, he wants to be transfer listed cos he doesnt want to be put in the reserves!(6)

Can someone help?

I started getting crash dump errors so i uninstalled everything then instaled it all again including the latest patch.
It then lets me start a new game however when i save it and quit then try to get back into it, it says "cannot load saved game"
What do i do?

Suggested a contract to 'X' and then thought i'd give him a bit more just to be nice; now his agent tells me that i've previously offered him a better deal and the don't want to speak to me anymore:@

This year the defensive coding seems utterly moronic. Quite often I'd have three defenders mindlessly chasing the man with the ball only for him to square it for a tap in. Same with crosses, the defenders just do not watch the man and ball watch all day.

I realise that Defensive Positonining has something to do with it, but seriously, World Class defenders do not defend like that, please fix, it's as bad as FIFA10 where 9 out of every 10 goals online were squares or diagonal shots to the far side of the goal.

Lost from Barcelona in ECC Final... 3-0 on Wembly o.O .... my players picked up 2 red, and 7 yellow cards.... mf villa rape me with het trick O.o

Cant seem to make comments about the last game. Wonder whyoO)?

Frustrating because i really wanted to give it to 'Arry after the last match:P

Frustrated with my own stupidity, I some how managed to miss out Srna, Evra and Valencia when registering my Champions League squad oO). It wouldn't be a problem but I only have Giggs and Bebe fit on the wings, Nani, Obertan and Montero injured...Park sold.

Rafael suspended, OShea injured haha. Rio, Evans not match fit @ 60%.

What a prat....

Edit: Oh and Nani.....I must've have had the Left and Right switched off on the filter haha

Last edited:
This year the defensive coding seems utterly moronic. Quite often I'd have three defenders mindlessly chasing the man with the ball only for him to square it for a tap in. Same with crosses, the defenders just do not watch the man and ball watch all day.

I realise that Defensive Positonining has something to do with it, but seriously, World Class defenders do not defend like that, please fix, it's as bad as FIFA10 where 9 out of every 10 goals online were squares or diagonal shots to the far side of the goal.

Yeah, I've seen some pretty ridiculous defending going on, too.

When leading 1-0 in the second leg of the CL Semi-final, defending a corner in the 88th minute, we cleared the ball upfield where Squillaci then chased it all the way up the pitch, and continued running even after the other team had got it. What happened next? Simple through ball through the massive hole Squillaci had left and then a tap-in. Ridiculous.

I've also seen players play ridiculous backpasses to the goalie. In the opponent's half, working the ball around, Koscielny plays an incredibly slow backpass despite being under pressure from two players, then doesn't chase it as the two players simply run, square the ball and score.

Last game of the first round of the CL, Im playing at home with Anderlecht against Real Madrid. I'm leading 1-0 at half time and everything is looking fabby dabby dozy.. Second half Real is playing like a bunch of bleeping bleepers and manage to injure 4 of my players. Bleepers score the equalizer and injure yet another player. We get 7 minutes of extra time where they score another 2 goals.... Motherbleepers :@

The only thing i find frustrating about the new game, is when you draw or lose a game away from home against a big team, the way fans are never happy! I was Liverpool and I drew away to Arsenal who where top and i was fifth. They where 'devestated' by the result!! I was like WHAT? thats a great result as arsenal where unbeaten in 10 games!! Other than that its brilliant!

Back