Post Your Frustrations

I thought of another one- teams getting insane amounts of extra time. At least five times now I've had it go to the 7th or 8th minute of ET even though the referee only calls for 2. It's not even like the ball is in a danger area- I've seen them take goalkicks, throw ins, offside free kicks.

There seems to be so much wrong with this game :S

"managed" to lose Supercopa de Espana (spanish supercup) after i won first leg 4-2 agains RM only to find out even the final is played in 2 legs. lost 3-0 on Bernabeu -.-

another thing.i struggled to get the last spot on UCL through championship qualification only to be eliminated by Liverpool in play-offs

Im in my liverpool season and im in january... top of the league and only lost 3 matches all season in all competitions...

Liverpool 0 - 2 Man city
Liverpool 0 - 3 Arsenal
Liverpool 1 - 3 Roma

In each of these games ive had two players sent off!

Man city - Konchesky and Agger
Arsenal - Carragher and Skrtel
Roma - Kelly and Skrtel

I Mean i havent brought anyone and its my own tactic and style so im doing pretty good for a team on the decline!

It seems the only way i can lose is by getting 2 players sent off!

In all comps 19 players have been sent off in around 40 games
It really is stupid... yet how come hardly any of the opposition get sent off..
Squad unhappy and my tackling is on more cautious

THE ONLY fault ive found with FM11 but its a really annoying one

What? This is ridiculous. He get's a 7.4 and scores the third goal in a 3-0 victory against Tottenham. He says he is rubbish and can't accept my apology for being perfectly reasonable? Ridiculous!​

Just a warning never ever sign or play German Denis the worst player in the world!! My nan could do better.

What? This is ridiculous. He get's a 7.4 and scores the third goal in a 3-0 victory against Tottenham. He says he is rubbish and can't accept my apology for being perfectly reasonable? Ridiculous!​

Yeah, you have to say the one about them living up to their promise for them not to get angry and never talk to you again. Pretty shameful stuff.

THIS GAME.

Really driving me mad now. You cannot win with any team! Countless number of tactics fail!

But worst of all. MORALE!!!!!!!!!!!! you lose one game and WHAM everyones morale is very poor. WTF!!!

Sort it out! Seriously had enough.

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

And to add to that Highlight!! your dominate all of the highlights yet miss every clear cut chance. Bottom of the league hit you with one highlight BAM GOAL. **** OFF SI.

Perhaps it wouldn't be a frustration if I were a more tactically adept manager, but having the opposition man marking all my players and refusing to attack at all.

Another frustration, kids who refuse to be tutored.

Will most likley win the prem and champs league but at times my teams lack of consistancy is making my blood boil lol. Also as you can see from my screenshots, the ease you can sign top players for pennies if they are unhappy and want to leave their club. (modric,benny and mario all under 12mill)

Last edited:
Will most likley win the prem and champs league but at times my teams consistancy is making my blood boil lol. Also as you can see from my screenshots, the ease you can sign top players for pennies if they are unhappy and want to leave their club. (modric,benny and mario all under 12mill)

What Year Are You In? :)

am i the only one who is ****** about the number of times u hit the woodwork per game? at least 2 times every game...even hit from a penalty kick (and that was the crossbar)!!! wtf? not to mention the fact that every tactic i use is worthless. this game sucks...

Is it just me or whenever you get a team from your league in a cup whether league cup or Champions league, you always get a league match with that same team at the same time as you play them in the cup.

am i the only one who is ****** about the number of times u hit the woodwork per game? at least 2 times every game...even hit from a penalty kick (and that was the crossbar)!!! wtf? not to mention the fact that every tactic i use is worthless. this game sucks...

See post #216 above:P And which team do you play with?

Is it just me or whenever you get a team from your league in a cup whether league cup or Champions league, you always get a league match with that same team at the same time as you play them in the cup.

Yeah, this always happens to me. Nothing quite like having to play Chelsea four times in the space of two weeks. :/

OWN GOALS theres like 3per game

yellow/red cards without fail someone from either team sees a red.

getting rid of players cant even give them away.(think this maybe due to lack of epl funds,may edit it see if any difference)

NEXT PATCH ALREADY PLEASE SI.11.2

any one sick of feeling like your baby sitting a bunch of kids

Alemdia complains to me about lack of first team football, I promise him some first team action, I play him in about 7 of the last 10 games, he plays well too.
End of season he hands in a transfer request saying its because of lack of first team football ??

Seems random

A frustration that i probably posted last year about this after game reaction from the fans...

Im Birmingham City, expectation top 10 (remember this)

vs Manchester City away, expectations (take over the world if physically possible)

I lost 2-0 up in Manchester, my first loss in something like 7 games, Im currently 4th in the league, ABOVE Manchester City yes i understand that however...

Fans are disappointed that we lost "all fans are always disappointed when you lose any game"
I can take that point sure, thats fine!

The persistence to have this stupid advice from the fans about certain players not performing and other players should have played in their place is really grinding on me now! It did last year but chose to ignore it, but this year it seems to have got to me once again.

Roger Johnson, Aliaksandr Hleb and Liam Ridgewell criticized for a very poor performance, to start with, i have the second best defence in the league so far With Johno and Ridge playing every game...
suggestion to me, play David Murphy and Martin Jiranik who have only played in the cup because there just not good enough, AND my defence is playing amazing anyway.

The suggestion to swap Hleb with Bowyer same instance, except Hleb isn't in great form, but has still played well.

When have fans ever jumped on the bandwagon like this...
I think it should be just taken away, because no one ever takes anything from it, it just irritates the S**T out of you
AND... rant over :$

Back