Post Your Frustrations

After beating Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton to get the league cup final I got to play Sunderland in the final, who played Burton, Leeds and some other league 1 team. I lost 1-nil...

Gary Neville was the manager...

**** YOU.

My client currently doesn't want to discuss a contract with your club. ARGH. Can't buy ANYONE that's even remotely good. And I'm ranked 24th in club standings!!!

The Exit talks button is too close to the Suggest terms button...
Hardly practical.

My vent is now situated in the correct place as i made the mistake of opening a thread about this that was swiflty disagreed with and closed lol.

The interaction is so annoying, i had carragher in the private chat and said he would make an excellent coach. He replied that he'd start right away if i wanted so i said great lets do it. To which he responded i think i'd better leave now and hope for more positive discussions in the future. I t happens with every player including Gerrard and Torres. It's so annoying.

Also, Carra retired from international football, but now he has to earn his place back in the squad!

I've just notice that it says dropped TO england, not BY england!!

Last edited:
This Match Preparation thing is just messed up. One week after taking my 4-2-4 tactic off the "Select Tactics" screen which was at 70/100 Accomplished for formation, it is now at Awkard for formation and all other fields seemed to have dropped by 5/10.
After just flicking thru some tactics on the same Match Preparation screen, since I wanted to compare it with others that I wasn't using after I went back on to the Tactic I wanted to train EVERYTHING FELL by 5/10 and ABSOLUTELY NO GAME TIME PASSED.

The contract talks is getting very annoying, especially when i have pressed the exit talks button by accident the person who I was trying to hire dislikes me & does not want to re-enter negotiations.

Goalkeeper positioning & decison making is becoming very questionable from Iker Casillas as every time a ball beats the defence and going OUTSIDE the 18-yard box he starts chasing the ball when it easily much easier for him to stay on his lines.

What exactly is the point of the Set-Piece Creator, adds nothing to the game as the same options are still available, positions given for corners still apply no matter what side and now only one person can go to each position apart from go forward.

Free-kick walls make no sense with the keeper setting the wall to the far post so the free-kick taker can aim right at him at the near post and probably scored (thrice in my benefit) & I still believe keepers should be in charge of all defensive set plays.

The tactics are still limited no real improvement in last 2 years, please put in free positioning for formations and set-plays (like FIFA & FIFA Manager) and most of all, BRING BACK ARROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just check this out: YouTube - R. Madrid Under 19s vs Pontevedra Under 19s - Morata Goal 46th minute

SORT IT OUT SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
After beating Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton to get the league cup final I got to play Sunderland in the final, who played Burton, Leeds and some other league 1 team. I lost 1-nil...

Gary Neville was the manager...

**** YOU.

I dont like him too o.O ...
could you post his staff atributes SS pls ?

So I started the game as AC Milan, hoping to bring them back to the glory days.
I found that the team was actually better than in previous versions, with Ibra, Robinho, etc.

But even though I'm using the trusted tactic of 4-1-2-1-2, and playing the Milan way, the strikers are going out of their way to make sure we don't score goals. I mean some of the misses are absolutely ridiculous, if they made a compilation DVD out of it, it would be the best selling DVD of all time!

I finished 1st season 2nd in the league and although I did reach the semi final of the CL, it was the worst I've done in the league with Milan, like ever. I was hoping for a fat check in the summer to stock up on players, and may be tweak th tactic to finally deliver the Serie A to the Fans, and the board gave me... 15m!! What am I supposed to do with that! In last year's version, I got 140m!

Together with the fact that we're 10m in red (it was 20 to start with, by selling players and reducing wages, I got it down to 10), i can't sign anyone decent. I got an offer for Pastore accepted for 13 mil, but can't get a deal agreed because the agent's fee is so high!

Please someone, give me advice on what I can do!!!!

I found that the team was actually better than in previous versions, with Ibra, Robinho, etc.

But even though I'm using the trusted tactic of 4-1-2-1-2, and playing the Milan way, the strikers are going out of their way to make sure we don't score goals. I mean some of the misses are absolutely ridiculous, if they made a compilation DVD out of it, it would be the best selling DVD of all time!

I finished 1st season 2nd in the league and although I did reach the semi final of the CL, it was the worst I've done in the league with Milan, like ever. I was hoping for a fat check in the summer to stock up on players, and may be tweak th tactic to finally deliver the Serie A to the Fans, and the board gave me... 15m!! What am I supposed to do with that! In last year's version, I got 140m!

Together with the fact that we're 10m in red (it was 20 to start with, by selling players and reducing wages, I got it down to 10), i can't sign anyone decent. I got an offer for Pastore accepted for 13 mil, but can't get a deal agreed because the agent's fee is so high!

Please someone, give me advice on what I can do!!!!

please, watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4s6eVHa6U&feature=player_embedded

The in match text commentary is constantly telling me that 'player x' is determined that was a penalty, or that he just can't believe that wasn't a penalty despite the challenges being on the half way line, near the corner flag or in my own box. Anyone else noticing it? It was an issue (not that it is, but it happened at least) on fm10 too.
If the players can't see the simple rules at play here then i'll have to sell them all.

Look at the no of times hit woodwork... arghh...:@

am i the only one who is ****** about the number of times u hit the woodwork per game? at least 2 times every game...even hit from a penalty kick (and that was the crossbar)!!! wtf? not to mention the fact that every tactic i use is worthless. this game sucks...

I've had my strikers miss about 8 one on ones in a match before

This.

I'm pretty much on the verge of not playing any more, it's not worth the trouble and frustration. I'm going to have to start over again when they release the patch that might fix all this basic stuff anyway.

Strikers will score from at least 3 out of 5 '1 on 1' shots, not miss 3 out of 5, and then the other 1.8 out of 5, blast into the GK's chest.

Hitting the woodwork does not count as a goal. I wish my strikers would actually wise-up to this and realise they have to get the ball inside the goals, not have it ricochet off them.

The widgets are screwed up, and won't remember their positions.

The ask assistant button for opposition instructions works intermittently.

I've had a silly amount of red cards in my favour (opposing team got them) for professional fouls which really weren't.

The 3d match system is screwed. Assistant ref's don't raise their flags for offside calls. Players either run like chickens, or do the moonwalk or just hover around on invisible segways. The only good thing I can say about it is possibly the celebrations and the ball movement in the air. Knuckle ball FK's by Ronaldo and alike would be fun too.

Lastly, the set pieces map has pretty much no influence of what happens in-game, even with match prep set to max-out attacking set pieces. Corners are basically a lucky dip as to whether they do as you instruct or not.

Until this is fixed, consider me and my friends players of FM 2010.

Not being able to sign C.Ronaldo for a cheap 87mill because his agent wants 25million as his fee.

Just found out that if you manage a national team, and try to arrange a friendly in 2011, the game crashes. How convenient

Just found out that if you manage a national team, and try to arrange a friendly in 2011, the game crashes. How convenient

Not on my game. Have arranged 6 friendlies in 2011 as Venezuela.

i was middlesbrough in my 1st season my strikers cudnt score in a brothel even with hundreds of 1 on 1's with the keeper and open goals still put them wide, kris boyd got 3 goals in over 40 games.

then in 2nd season i had set up players i wanted on pens, chose 5 players so wud always have some there to take them, when i got pens it kept giving them to random players like defenders even wen all 5 of my pen takers were on the pitch and the missed most of them.

another poster said bout inconsistency and i agree in 5th season with boro i won uefa cup beating juventus roma sevilla lille on the way, good results against the big boys in prem league but kept getting smashed against teams 15th-20th

Last edited:
A lack of full stops in a paragraph of writing really frustrates me.

I quit, it's completely unplayable. There is always something, and everything has been covered in so much depth by everyone over the past fortnight that i'm not going into a rant over it.

The final decision has come from not being able to offer a contract to carragher because his agent says he isn't interested in restarting negotiations. That is bull ****, even if he rejected 10 offers he would always listen to an offer, he is Mr Liverpool FFS.

My frustration is Milan Jovanovic, after 1 month every single one of his attribute went down 1 point :(

I quit, it's completely unplayable. There is always something, and everything has been covered in so much depth by everyone over the past fortnight that i'm not going into a rant over it.

The final decision has come from not being able to offer a contract to carragher because his agent says he isn't interested in restarting negotiations. That is bull ****, even if he rejected 10 offers he would always listen to an offer, he is Mr Liverpool FFS.

I hear ya...

I'm considering throwing the **** game in the bin and getting a life too... there is so much wrong with it.

Whilst I like the new interactions, I think it's now created even more things that can go wrong and reduced the amount of stuff that can go right. I was on a 6 match winning run and one of the team that had played in all 6 games had very poor morale - even after praise in both private chat and press conference... I can't figure out how to keep players happy anymore :(

Back