Post Your Frustrations

3 Strikers with Finishing and Composure over 15, but the majority of their shots are directed to the corner flag...After some ridiculous players stats, now I know for sure that no one at SI played this game.

Any idea how to get your tactics screen back to normal? Like with pkd and position both on filter, im just sick of the players being scattered when i go to pick a new line-up.

Cheers

I have a player on the transfer list who is in the reserves...

since I've transfer-listed him, TWO of my squad players (prospects) have come to me saying they don't get on with the TL'd player and want me to do something...

"I'm aware of the problems with the player and am selling him asap"

"I don't believe you'll keep your word"

HE'S ALREADY ******* TRANSFER LISTED ffs!!!

and now I have TWO players that I don't want to lose unhappy and wanting to leave the club and requesting transfers and what-not..

total complete and utter bullshit...

@SIGAMES - I WANT MY MONEY BACK and you can stick the **** game up your ****!!

enough is enough already... :(

I have a player on the transfer list who is in the reserves...

since I've transfer-listed him, TWO of my squad players (prospects) have come to me saying they don't get on with the TL'd player and want me to do something...

"I'm aware of the problems with the player and am selling him asap"

"I don't believe you'll keep your word"

HE'S ALREADY ******* TRANSFER LISTED ffs!!!

and now I have TWO players that I don't want to lose unhappy and wanting to leave the club and requesting transfers and what-not..

total complete and utter bullshit...

@SIGAMES - I WANT MY MONEY BACK and you can stick the **** game up your ****!!

enough is enough already... :(

Overreacting much?

Lying 7th in the Bundesliga just beat HSV 4-1 with Nurnburg only to go to Mainz who are 18th and lose 3-1........HOW?!?!?!

get injured players every FRIKIN games 5 games in a row!!!!!! and all of them are like 5-6 weeks lay-back idk wat the **** is wrong wit the game or its my training schedule but if my training schedule is overload they should get injured during training not during these F**KING games seriously the opponent teams are projected to have secret meetings and all agreed to destroy my team or something :@

It's ****** up. Trying to create a new savegame into the future. Everytime I go on holiday, go to sleep, wake up the next morning, just got one month further saying Array acess out of Bounds. ****** up!!!

Last edited:
Just found out that if you manage a national team, and try to arrange a friendly in 2011, the game crashes. How convenient

I didn't had problems eithers with the Netherlands. Even when it was like 2012 and i wanted to schedule them for 2013 i had no problem. Are you planning them for the next year in your game or in your current year? I assume you have update 11.1.1?

I'm getting a new system this week. From what I've read in these & other posts ( & personally experienced in-game ), I don't think I'll bother installing FM2011 on it until a more definitive patch is out.

Is this the most buggy release since CM4 ? Certainly seems so unfortunately.

Last edited:
is there something wrong with players fininshing or is it a bug? because even simple chances they seem to miss it might be just me

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

and pen's they don't seem to score many off them

is there something wrong with players fininshing or is it a bug? because even simple chances they seem to miss it might be just me

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

and pen's they don't seem to score many off them

Try improving the strikers' composure. Had this with Real Madrid in FM 2010 but I increased their Shooting slider and it helped. And this time, there is the Individual Focus too...

Wayne rooney injured most of the season.. He barely make appearance around 10 times.. Its really hard to defend the title.. But in the end I defend with a different of 1 point above arsenal.. Just lucky i think.. But I failed to defense FA Cup.. *SOB*

Not being able to sign Lukaku every game I've started because as soon as I try R. Madrid does a bid too.

Also the fact that for Scotland, the EC finals are the same week as 2 other matches.

Dominating Benfica for 75 mins away. Rotated some younger players in to give them some game time. ended up losing 3-1 :( Already qualified, but wanted to cement that 1st place :P

One of my players just came to me unhappy that I'm playing him out of position.

I'd played him in goal due to an injury to my keeper for the last half an hour of a game. Good God man, grow a pair.

i dont like moderaters on this site

For closing a thread named 'Lol' with a single screenshot in it, of a slightly surprising but possible event occurring, when there is already a thread for that kind of stuff?

Yeah, we're bastards.

Back