Post Your Frustrations

Why, because they closed your thread?

Don't worry mate, happens to everyone

na not just tht they close every1s just bc its in the rong place or wateva or like if someone needs help ergently they will post a link and tell them to ask there and thn close it wen that thread aynt been used in ages , just does my head in and they dead cocky bc they can ban people

na not just tht they close every1s just bc its in the rong place or wateva or like if someone needs help ergently they will post a link and tell them to ask there and thn close it wen that thread aynt been used in ages , just does my head in and they dead cocky bc they can ban people
Are you doing an impersonation of someone?

Stacey Solomon maybe?

Are you doing an impersonation of someone?

Stacey Solomon maybe?
whoo is that

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

For closing a thread named 'Lol' with a single screenshot in it, of a slightly surprising but possible event occurring, when there is already a thread for that kind of stuff?

Yeah, we're bastards.

*** mee im new to the fukin site i dont post much stuff but wen i do twats like u that fink there hard ova a computer have a ago 4 not bein in the ryt section or we or having ago at how i type wow instead of that y cudnt u just put sumet like next time put into this section instead of takin the ****

whoo is that

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

*** mee im new to the fukin site i dont post much stuff but wen i do twats like u that fink there hard ova a computer have a ago 4 not bein in the ryt section or we or having ago at how i type wow instead of that y cudnt u just put sumet like next time put into this section instead of takin the ****

The rules say no text talk. :)

I didn't had problems eithers with the Netherlands. Even when it was like 2012 and i wanted to schedule them for 2013 i had no problem. Are you planning them for the next year in your game or in your current year? I assume you have update 11.1.1?

I had the .1.0 patch, that was the problem, just downloaded the newest one, works just fine

whoo is that

just like you then ? :)

and that thread was kind of ****,

also can you spell any word at all?

wow how long did that take u to fink of that and yerr couse harder than u will eva be mate and well so wat i doe care i just t it was pretty funny u dont see city gettin regulated offen and yer just how i type on computer and how i text so y wud i change it just 4 this

wow how long did that take u to fink of that and yerr couse harder than u will eva be mate and well so wat i doe care i just t it was pretty funny u dont see city gettin regulated offen and yer just how i type on computer and how i text so y wud i change it just 4 this
*Wow how long did it take you to think of that? And yeah, of course, harder than you will ever be mate and well, so what, I do care, I just thought it was pretty funny you don't see City getting relegated often and yeah it's just how I type on a computer and how I text so why would I change it just for this?

Now enough of me taking the ****. Mate, this thread is about frustrations with the game itself. If you don't like the mods, then, y'know, you should take it up with them rather than continually going off topic here. Just a suggestion.

Back on topic, don't you hate it when you're team ends up losing horribly to two of the worse teams in the league? My Celtic team was top, the team was gelling really well and BAM! Hearts rape us 4-1 then we lose ON A PENALTY to Aberdeen. Needless to say, I was embarrassed =(.

Some forums are over moderated but not this one i hope...bound to be question marks over the odd closure though.

*Wow how long did it take you to think of that? And yeah, of course, harder than you will ever be mate and well, so what, I do care, I just thought it was pretty funny you don't see City getting relegated often and yeah it's just how I type on a computer and how I text so why would I change it just for this?

Now enough of me taking the ****. Mate, this thread is about frustrations with the game itself. If you don't like the mods, then, y'know, you should take it up with them rather than continually going off topic here. Just a suggestion.

Back on topic, don't you hate it when you're team ends up losing horribly to two of the worse teams in the league? My Celtic team was top, the team was gelling really well and BAM! Hearts rape us 4-1 then we lose ON A PENALTY to Aberdeen. Needless to say, I was embarrassed =(.

worse = worst*

sorry, couldn't resist :P

If ever you are ****** whatever you do speak English because you will not hear the end of it. Also dont try slagging the moderators off as that doesnt get you very far on this site, just acknowledge that there are rules on this website that you need abide by.

Went from free scoring with the whole team on form, to scraping results together with bad performances. Ever since RVP and Walcott got put out for 4 months, no one is there scoring >.<

Forced to buy Dzeko in January to try and get scoring, and moved Cesc up to CAM.

No one has had a game above 8 for almost 10 games now, Cesc had 10 assists in 18 and now 10 in 28. His average rating dropped from 7.7 to 7.45, don't think i've ever been so frustrated :@

Last edited:
I haven't scored a single penalty this season, not even in pre-season. In my most recent match Benzema who had scored 2 previous goals stepped up the spot (I didn't even have him on Pen takers list) with pen att. of 12 managed to power the ball away from goal against a keeper devoid of confidence... WTF SI?! Diego Renan managed smack the ball against the CROSSBAR!!! with a pen att of 15. WTF SI!?!

I never missed a penalty in my Sampdoria save (which I've now dumped due to other frustrations) Palombo, Pazzini and Pozzi took them all... and Palombo's pens is only 10 :S

My FM currently cannot progress from the end of the match to team talk and this is the best I've ever played with Real Madrid.
FML

Back