Post Your Frustrations

Try improving the strikers' composure. Had this with Real Madrid in FM 2010 but I increased their Shooting slider and it helped. And this time, there is the Individual Focus too...

Lol, I've maxed out Shooting and Attacking for my strikers (inc. Villa) and they are still useless in front of goal

Not being able to sign Lukaku every game I've started because as soon as I try R. Madrid does a bid too.

Also the fact that for Scotland, the EC finals are the same week as 2 other matches.

Mate I wouldn't worry about it too much. I signed him for my Milan Team, he played 24 games last season (half starting, half as sub) and scored 2 goals... :@ :@

He even decided to miss an open goal, after tackling the goalkeeper and winning the ball fairly FFS.

This year's version is gay [FACT]

MY biggest frustration so far is managing burnley to premier league victory after three years, got promoted first season, mid table second then dream run for third.

Got the cash together in the second season and asked for expansion of stadium, the bioard agreed and all was good. Planning said it would take a month and did so no that's done. But now midway through the season, it hasn't changed from planning at all so for nearly 2 years it's been between planning and expansion and i got about 30 Milllion quid so it's not lack of money, now i cant get the players needed to go through CL, so frustrating.

Mate I wouldn't worry about it too much. I signed him for my Milan Team, he played 24 games last season (half starting, half as sub) and scored 2 goals... :@ :@

He even decided to miss an open goal, after tackling the goalkeeper and winning the ball fairly FFS.

This year's version is gay [FACT]

Do you have him as target man? You usually want to play him with another forward

Those sliding tackle goals are so annoying, playing in english L2 and 8 of 10 goals done agains me are these sliding tackle goals. best part is that there doesnt seem to be anything i can do to counter them...

i just beat wolves 3-0 away to continue my unbeaten streak to four games. after the match going to news items the game just crashed and quit and a message came up saying a serious error occurred, and that was it.

just replayed the game and drew it 1-1 with them equalising in the last minute.

frustrating.

this is an absolute joke...game against chelsea .. just look at the screen shot thats my team pre match team selection screen...
out of the my 25 players only three are available rest are all at international duty...i have seen my fare share of bugs but this is absolutely pathetic... half of my reserves are also on international duty... :(

I can't seem to get a win :( fallen from 2nd in the league to 14th as Leeds in my first season!

Pato just got injured for 7 months. really bad for me, he's my best scorer.

Strikers hittin the post or bar or even the center of the goalkeeper insted of back of the net, happens far 2 much and as result lose games....... not happy!

This is exactly why I don't manage my beloved Yeovil Town - I always try when a new version is released but never get out of August. I can handle losing with anyone else but just can't with Yeovil - I go nuts.

Check this score out and bear in mind I was 2-1 UP at half time. Needless to say, I quit this game soon afterwards...

View attachment 115088

FM 11 is so hard to play with united, seriously the whole layout is good and all but the tactics arent working and i probably draw or lost every single match till now, im probably going to restart fuckingbullshit.

yes you right
Tottenham 5 pt, 7:4
Dinamo 5 pt , 5:5
kopenhagen 5 a pt, 4:6

now I'm depressed:'(

yes you right
Tottenham 5 pt, 7:4
Dinamo 5 pt , 5:5
kopenhagen 5 a pt, 4:6

now I'm depressed:'(

I thought that would cheer you up:P. If I got screwed by the game like that, I would quit(well, not really8-|)

So here's my frustration. I havent had a single longshot go in for ages now, and atleast 5 have hit the bar. Its worse because thats all my mids seem to want to do, is shoot from distance:@

And then i play Lampard in a dead rubber, who's been stuck in the reserves all this while, well because he's antique now, and the first thing he does?, smash it in from 30 yards!:'(

this makes no sense. I never heard of the guy nor does he has a scouting report. Never watched his profile but still i get this (Feyenoord and Ajax are arch rivals in real life and in this game):

4587660.bmp

Agents - Much like real life, a player plays one good game, then the agent tries to get him a new contract, even though the player has been at the club for 2 months, you refuse, the player wants to go! :@

Issue a hands off warning - TWICE this thing has f*cked up a player for me, I issued a hand off warning over one of my best players, next thing I know I'm getting a barrage of abuse for saying I'll let the player go(???), the player says he wants to stay, then hands in a transfer request? I know for a fact I issued a hands off warning, yet this happened to me :@

Other teams scouting - One team in particular was scouting no less than 17 of my first team player, then made silly low offers for important first team players, this caused a lot of my players want to leave, or feel pressured by the interest shown in them, causing problems in my team :@

Promote a player from the reserves - Morten Rassmussen (sp?) comes back off a season long loan, during this loan I place the player in the reserves so he doesn't clog up my first team player list, on his return I promote him to the first team, he complains about being placed in the reserves, requests a transfer, which I accept, he then goes public saying I'm forcing him out the club and he wants to stay!? :@

NB: My team is Celtic, on my first and only season I won the treble, not boasting, just so you know I don't have a sh*t team at the bottom of the league 8-|

the finishing is just rediculous. my arsenal team couldnt finish their dinner let alone a one on one. why should you have to retrain them to do an over complicated piece of skill (lob / round the GK) just so they might have the smallest possibility of scoring a goal for a change....where has my copy of fm10 gone.

Last edited:
Back