Post Your Frustrations

- every time i win a cup game, no matter which round of the cup it is, i get a news item saying 'Aston Villa lift _____ cup trophy'.

- my star striker out of the blue for no discernable reason dropped to 'very low' morale and has stayed that way for 3 months now despite the rest of the team all being on very good/superb and his personal page saying he's 'very happy playing at the club'.

- three seasons in and no clubs have the same manager they started with. Liverpool have been through four managers, and Man City have just re-appointed Mancini. Gary Neville took over at West Brom and was 'on the verge of the sack' before he'd even played a game.

- it's nigh on impossible to sell players. and if one agent decides he doesn't like you then you can pretty much forget paying normal wages for any of his players ever again.

and yesterday i missed five penalties in one game.

Lol ^^ love the problems above funny to read when i don't have those problems myself atm.

I know them all to well during my seasonbs. Another one i can come up with is a player disliking another. Then you have an option to tell one of them will be transferlisted or allowed to leave club. But when you transfer list the one that complained he gets upset. Also in this case, i almost sold a player that my key player disliked. It was 30 january with 1 more day to go and he could not wait and asked to be on transfer list because i didn't keep my word. If he waited 1 more day untill the transferdate the player he hated would have been gone. So now i lose both of them

My biggest frustration on my Blyth game is the lack of discipline in the team. I seem to average about 4-5 yellow cards a game and a sending off every other game.

I've given warnings and fined for repeated sendings off, set tackling to 'more cautious' when I know the ref is a tyrant but it doesn't seem to make a huge difference. My captain is Chris Oldfield (GK) who's still young, could that be something to do with it, I wonder?

Concede an injury time equaliser at Ibrox which takes a huge deflection, game ends 4-4. I then get beaten by Hamilton 1-2 at home. You don't score 4 at Ibrox at get beaten by ****** Hamilton!

Was on a 7 match unbeaten run with Newcastle and I am 2-0 up against Stoke, 20 minutes to go.

Steven Taylor commits a cynical challenge and they score immediately after his sending off. They score again in the 91st minute to draw 2-2.

From there on, I cannot win again and we have dropped 4 places to 10th.

Was on a 7 match unbeaten run with Newcastle and I am 2-0 up against Stoke, 20 minutes to go.

Steven Taylor commits a cynical challenge and they score immediately after his sending off. They score again in the 91st minute to draw 2-2.

From there on, I cannot win again and we have dropped 4 places to 10th.

I'm struggling to win atm too. What month are you in?

I'm struggling to win atm too. What month are you in?

February first season. Got an away game against Wigan now but N'Zogbia and Boselli ALWAYS score against me so I am doubting my chances.

No way. I'm in February! :O

:O at the coincidence. :P

I think my team are starting to tire now. My last fixtures:

v Stoke 2-2
v Sunderland 0-0
v Blackpool 1-1
v Tottenham 0-1
v Birmingham 1-1
v Liverpool 1-2
v Chelsea 0-3

A real mixture but I should be beating at least three teams there. :( How you doing?​

4-1 in first leg vs Man City. Second leg, they win 4-1. I hit the crossbar in ET and have all the pressure, so it's only right they win on penalties... D:

Yes, just lost to Wigan 1-0.

Assulin - Sent Off
Steven Taylor - Injured
Christián Benítez - Injured

Nothing works.

Yes, just lost to Wigan 1-0.

Assulin - Sent Off
Steven Taylor - Injured
Christián Benítez - Injured

Nothing works.

I remember, playing vs Bolton at home. 1-0 down, had Carra sent off, Suarez sent off, and Gerrard injured and someone else injured, then I equalised ^^)

I remember, playing vs Bolton at home. 1-0 down, had Carra sent off, Suarez sent off, and Gerrard injured and someone else injured, then I equalised ^^)

Lol, bet that was a fun match to watch. :D

Playing as Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo is my no.1 penalty taker. Half way through my second season and he's missed all 4 of the penalties he's taken this season. I change my penalty taker to Kaka and now he's missed the only 2 he's taken. What's with penalties on this game?

the amount of bugs, it's just annoying as ****

- the obvious player transfer issues

- players requesting to be transfer listed when placed in reserves, unless they were already in the reserve squad from the club at the start of the game. In that case they can be swapped in and out without issues.

- when creating a custom view and naming it, the game adds the word "custom" to the initially chosen name after every match

- half of the the premier league clubs in my current save have had a board takeover during the first 3 seasons. On another save same thing happened but in the Spanish league... which is extremely unrealistic, but at least it makes the game more challenging when playing as a top team. I doubt that was intended though lol

- every team in the English and German league had a new manager after 2 seasons.Except Hodgson who was the only one staying with Liverpool until he retired lol...

- new facilities requested from the board don't get completed (at least not officially)

- tactical team/player instructions resetting unless you change them during the actual match date and play the match

- several older players only taking a minimal wage cut when their contract is expiring and ending up in balancing out the money they lost in the basic salary, by demanding more as appearance fee

- requesting board to grant a higher % of the transfer income from player sells, the request being accepted just for it to be reset to it's previous state after the purchase of a player

- majority of the squad being away on international duty when league/cup games are scheduled. Only good thing about this is that the opposition suffers the same problem

- the missed penalties by players who have top values in that skill

- many bookings, not so much for the teams I manage as for the opponents who seem to have been instructed to go out and break some bones, which also results in a increase of injuries

- the "preferred formation" on manager attribute page not corresponding with the actual tactic used. The basic may be right, but not the positions, unless it's not a standard tactic.

- player reaction on private chat when a player is upset seems to be random. As in having the "understanding" approach vs the "bossy" approach about the same problem with the same player either approach may turn out positive or negative which doesn't really make sense.

the major frustration when managing a national team has to be the forgetting to check on a player who was injured during the previous squad registering phase, and sending out the new squad list without the player in question who is fit again.

the amount of bugs, it's just annoying as ****

- requesting board to grant a higher % of the transfer income from player sells, the request being accepted just for it to be reset to it's previous state after the purchase of a player

You think you've got issues..............

I asked the LFC board for more transfer market money and they eventually obliged, albeit very OTT.

** Sold N'Gog for £4.9 million immediatley after this and hey presto, revenue available dropped back down to 75%.

I don't think it's a massive issue in the grand scheme of all the bugs within the game however, i think it should be made clear during the interaction with the boardroom that the increase is purely on the sale of an individual player in order to boost funds in the short term.

That way a player could be identified and sold (if the game will allow the player to be sold) on agreement with the board.

Last edited:
Just had my first crash. What the **** did I do? My computer is fine and I haven't edited a thing. How retarded.

:O at the coincidence. :P

I think my team are starting to tire now. My last fixtures:

v Stoke 2-2
v Sunderland 0-0
v Blackpool 1-1
v Tottenham 0-1
v Birmingham 1-1
v Liverpool 1-2
v Chelsea 0-3

A real mixture but I should be beating at least three teams there. :( How you doing?​

Sorry Chris I ended up winning the SPL First Season with Motherwell |)

Every time my H&W team get a precious 3 points so too do the teams around me.When i lose they lose keeping us all a very tightly knit bunch grasping away for every point like a good bunch of structured mini variable string programmes.

Back