Post Your Frustrations

Why is in the spanish league after every 2 yellow cards player suspended?

3 years and counting from game start, and still no offer of a job with Sunday League starting rep....

Never had this with previous FMs - and this is with virtually every league turned on.

3 years and counting from game start, and still no offer of a job with Sunday League starting rep....

Never had this with previous FMs - and this is with virtually every league turned on.

What leagues do you have? I had offers from Chilean teams, one in South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia almost immediately with Sunday League rep.

This isn't so much a frustration, just a queery that could become a frustration in the future.

Is anyone actually offered jobs when they're with a club, or do you actively have to apply for them to receive an offer?

Like I am managing in the A-League, and I've become a world class manager, but I never seem to have interest from bigger teams. Now I'm not sure if I applied for one whether I'd then receive offers, but I always thought I'd get offers from big clubs abroad if I was succesful. I don't want to leave Brisbane at this point, but I was just wondering...

I have the 11.1.0 patch and play via steam.

Is the hotfix patch and addition to the first (i.e 11.1.1)

If so how can i get it from steam as it hasn't automatically downloaded and my steam account is set up to do so

Cheers

What leagues do you have? I had offers from Chilean teams, one in South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia almost immediately with Sunday League rep.

Have all of S.America, all of Europe, N.America and South Africa loaded. Might have to load up the Asian leagues then I guess. Sunday League used to be sufficient to get you a job in BSN/S though...

Definetly frustrated by the Red Cards thing. My team leads; 2 red cards [one even being called controversial] and we get killed 3-1. That match took my red cards to 10 in the SPL, which is absurd, even for the SPL. :/

Right first season manchester united i bring
In neymar, Modric (using the ask board to sort it) and a few others. Spend the majority of the transfer budget bring in two players on loan with option to buy thinking I'd be given a high transfer budget end of first season if I performed well, even thought I get money in jan to bring people in never happened!!!! So win league, league cup and champions league HAPPY DAYS. End of season rubbingy hands thinking what I'm gonna spend my monstrous buget on and what do
I get zip ******* nothing can't even bring in my two loan players who played awesome and they had release clauses of 4.5m each!!! Ask the board for funds they won't have any of it...ridiculous how you win and don't get rewarded for it at all and don't get me started on missed chances and penalties!!!!

7 shots on target in first half and not a ******* goal. Then Leicester score fml.

i dont know why but somehow my players miss like 5+ Clear cut chances per match... thats not realistic if you ask me.. i think problem is in the game itself... I mean you cant have 4 chances 1 on 1 vs goalkeeper and he'd always save it and than have like 6.6 rating. So I'd like to know if some1 else has this CCC problem?

I find the AI player ratings are always higher than our own, even when we are winning everything. How did messi get a 10 here?

well with 2 assists 1 goal and numeros runs past defence could get him 10 i suppose

I find the AI player ratings are always higher than our own, even when we are winning everything. How did messi get a 10 here?

What more would you want from a player? scoring a goal and setting up two others, seems reasonable

Right first season manchester united i bring
In neymar, Modric (using the ask board to sort it) and a few others. Spend the majority of the transfer budget bring in two players on loan with option to buy thinking I'd be given a high transfer budget end of first season if I performed well, even thought I get money in jan to bring people in never happened!!!! So win league, league cup and champions league HAPPY DAYS. End of season rubbingy hands thinking what I'm gonna spend my monstrous buget on and what do
I get zip ******* nothing can't even bring in my two loan players who played awesome and they had release clauses of 4.5m each!!! Ask the board for funds they won't have any of it...ridiculous how you win and don't get rewarded for it at all and don't get me started on missed chances and penalties!!!!

That is called realism. Amazing what £600m of debt does to you.

i lost my cl qtr final against inter on penalties and guess who missed for me, aguero. he's basicly the best player on the pitch for 120 minutes :'(

What more would you want from a player? scoring a goal and setting up two others, seems reasonable

Have you got a 10.0 rating before? If so for what? And you haven't noticed this at all? wow, must be just me then(H)

God so annoying when other managers diss my team. And I can't diss theirs :(

Back