Post Your Frustrations

First ever season in the Europa League and after breezing through the group stage and first knockout round I thought I could look forward to some interesting ties against foreign opposition.

Only I get Everton, then I beat them and get Liverpool in the quarter finals. Better the devil you know, I guess.

God second crash dump :( I must only be allowed to play for so long :(

Finally im done with this game, doesnt matter what team, tactic, players, shouts or teamtalks i use i always end up losing against weaker teams, cya later im going back to 2010

Have you got a 10.0 rating before? If so for what? And you haven't noticed this at all? wow, must be just me then(H)

You have NEVER had a 10? Not even in a friendly?

I've had enough to notice them, hattricks / goals / asists etc pretty much always happen for a player that ends with a 10 rating for me.

Cant remember having a player that has not done that in a game but then got a 10 rating though

You have NEVER had a 10? Not even in a friendly?

I've had enough to notice them, hattricks / goals / asists etc pretty much always happen for a player that ends with a 10 rating for me.

Cant remember having a player that has not done that in a game but then got a 10 rating though

Yes I've had. But never for a hatrick. And most certainly never for a goal and two assists. Hatricks are usually 9.6-9.8. It usually takes at least 4 goals to get a 10.0. But thats just my experience

Wayne Rooney less scoring in this season.. Million chance create but he fail finishing even one of them.. I gonna sell him next season and buy aguero.. Goodbye Rooney.. Welcome Aguero..

Wayne Rooney less scoring in this season.. Million chance create but he fail finishing even one of them.. I gonna sell him next season and buy aguero.. Goodbye Rooney.. Welcome Aguero..

lol, if he's not scoring there's something seriously wrong there. ****** can't stop scoring on my save:S

Just signed Guillherme Burdisso, his agent keeps on insisting on a 1.8 million minimum fee release clause, I tried to increase the wage but it didn't work, I dunno what to do.

ye ive got same problem, ive got worlds best regan but could only sign him with a min fee release its bullshit!!!! im in england not spain jytd7o8p;fougiluytgcyruioty;ouj;uhyitgreufiugihk

Damnit, finding that every team I play against is extremely clinical and although I get tons of oppurtunities I never score!

Here's my frustration....I am with Brisbane Roar and have had a great deal of sucess with them for the 6 years I have managed them. I have managed to pick up the best free Australian talents available. Now, one player Matthew Leckie, has been with the club for 5 years, been part of the success, becoming a club icon.

However, his contract was expiring in two years, and not wanting to wait until the next year, whereby his value would start dropping dramatically. I tried offering a new contract, but he wanted more than tripple his wages (on 2,000 pounds/week), and I couldn't afford it. Now, his value was 4.2mil, but I managed to sell him to Fiorentina for 9.5mil + 50% of next sale. I cited the reason for the sale that it's an offer too good to turn down, which it was.

The club wasn't profitable until I took over and started bringing success and getting players free, and selling them in the future...but even though money isn't an issue, it added almost 10mil, to the existing 20mil in the bank, so it's good for us.

He'd been talking to me for about 3 years, every few months or so, saying he's unhappy and wants to move to a bigger club, but each time, I shut him down by saying I'm the boss and I'll decide if he stays or goes, so he apologies and resumed enjoying life at the club. It was at this club, he became an Australian international too, going on to get almost 30 caps....But here's the thing, I had no problem with him going given the money and the service he's given. He's also a first team player at Fiorentina and earning 30 times the amount of money he earnt in Brisbane....but the fans hate me for selling him, and the transfer has a 20% rating as a piece of business.

So that's my story of how a world class manager, and club icon, continuing to manage his local team out of the goodness of his own heart turns pariah in the eyes of the fans for allowing a player who we could no longer afford, to play at a higher level and further his career.

I guess I'm just a jerk ;)

I am BATE in Belarusian league and for some reason, despite winning so many trophies in the 6 whole seasons (in 7th now) I have been there players are still not wanting to sign a contract. As a result, if I dont offer them a contract it runs out and with 6 months to go big teams get them on frees. Therefore I have to offer them to clubs just before then and lose them and have to find new guys. Really frustrates me immensely.

Was offered sergio ramos for 6 million, a bargain in my eyes and solution to my problems at right back, signed him up paying monthly installment but then couldnt afford his signing on fee until the end of the season so i ended up delaying the transfer over and over for nearly 2 months and then bam he goes and signs for man city instead as soon as transfer window opens.
Also losing to west ham 1-0 every single time i play them. played them 7 times so far and 7 1-0 defeats.

Just lost 4-2 to everton at home after winning 1st half 2-0. Raving. Post match team talk I told the squad it was an embarassment, and it was. In the post match press conference the only viable answer to the question "to lose 4-2 after leading at half time...how do you feel?" was "I am extremely angry and will be conveying this to my players". My frustration is this; why, after being given the option to say this, do I have no option to convey this to my players, other than individually slating them in "private chats" we all know what the consequences of that would be.
What's the point of allowing me to say this if I have no way of carrying it out?

Another frustration, whats happened to the option of asking your captain to have words with the squad when your underachieving? I've suffered through some bad runs on various saves and have searched high and low for this feature. Anyone know if its still around?

I am BATE in Belarusian league and for some reason, despite winning so many trophies in the 6 whole seasons (in 7th now) I have been there players are still not wanting to sign a contract. As a result, if I dont offer them a contract it runs out and with 6 months to go big teams get them on frees. Therefore I have to offer them to clubs just before then and lose them and have to find new guys. Really frustrates me immensely.

Maybe it's that other clubs in your league need to perform better as well for the UEFA coefficient to make the league more attractive for them? If so then there is not much to do even with your won prizes :( (Not sure about that thought!)

On what place is the Belarus competition now? Mine (Dutch) swinging between 7th and 10th

God the new sliding tackle goal from corners is really bugging me atm. Impossible to defend.

Being in the Ryman Premier League, defeating a League 1 team in the FA Cup First Round away with 1-4 and 4 days later losing 2-0 in your own league... Aarrfff! :@

Will most likley win the prem and champs league but at times my teams lack of consistancy is making my blood boil lol. Also as you can see from my screenshots, the ease you can sign top players for pennies if they are unhappy and want to leave their club. (modric,benny and mario all under 12mill)

looks like you've got a decent coner tactic mind sharing.

Just lost 4-2 to everton at home after winning 1st half 2-0. Raving. Post match team talk I told the squad it was an embarassment, and it was. In the post match press conference the only viable answer to the question "to lose 4-2 after leading at half time...how do you feel?" was "I am extremely angry and will be conveying this to my players". My frustration is this; why, after being given the option to say this, do I have no option to convey this to my players, other than individually slating them in "private chats" we all know what the consequences of that would be.
What's the point of allowing me to say this if I have no way of carrying it out?

Another frustration, whats happened to the option of asking your captain to have words with the squad when your underachieving? I've suffered through some bad runs on various saves and have searched high and low for this feature. Anyone know if its still around?

I've wondered about the captain calling a team meeting option too... it's frustrating as it used to have an effect on an underachieving team...

new frustration for me... sportsmanship!

i.e. a player picks up a knock, we put the ball out of play, they give us the ball back and then, for some inexplicable reason, we go and deliberately put the ball out of play again!

OR

the injured player has to be substituted and the opposition DON'T give the ball back... Seriously annoying when it's your keeper that's put the ball out so he can be treated/substituted and they then score from the resulting throw-in!

and then there is a bug when substituting an injured player if you had already made a substitution but it hadn't occurred..

i.e. I make a substitution but before it happens one of my players gets injured and has to come off... so the tactics screen opens, I change the substitution to replace the injured player instead... AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN! I end up with 10 men on the pitch and have to go back into the tactics to make the sub again... so frustrating!

So far I only have two or three complains, one on one misses, like 8/10, its very annoying to say the least, either is Fernando Torres, or some other good striker .. Penalty misses just ****** me off, but when is your opponent scoring, they never miss . Final one happened to me yesterday, I even deleted the save because I got so ****** furious,I was playing against Newcastle( I was Aston Villa), and within 20/25 minutes Carlos Cuellar, Coates and Gerardo Berardi(who played like 15 minutes), they all got sent off ..

Back