Post Your Frustrations

I won the Champions League with Ajax along with another 13 trophies and I got a World Class reputation and I can't even land a job with Everton! It's ridiculous!

I completely agree. Not just talking one on ones, although my players do miss A LOT more than they score when one on one with the keeper. But free headers 6 yards out, going over the bar, open nets. For example the last match i just played i missed THREE open nets, a couple of free headers within the 6 yard box, a couple of one on ones. The opponent had 3 shots all game, 2 on target, both from way outside the area and i lost the game 2-0. Im all for the game being harder, but completely unrealistic...i mean come on, needs sorting out badly.

So many off you have a problems in the attack. Well my furstration is at the back. I alwys conede silly goals from long range shots, long free kick and very unfrotunate goals. Hate it. every game is the same

The player registration thing is messed up. Sergio Canales(currently my starting AMC) was registered for Castilla at the start of the season, so he didn't need to be registered for the Real Madrid First Team. Canales has been playing well in the League so i upped his status to Rotation. It's now January, I've brought in Tevez, Coentrao, & Diego Renan and shipped out M.Diarra to the C team. When I register everyone who isn't O-19 it fills up the registration and Canales who is over 18 but previously registered for Castilla is STILL available for Liga BBVA matches is angry at me for not registering him when he is still eligible to play. At least he liked me before, so the Private CHat came out well, but this could have been avoided. Did no one see this during beta tests?

I believe that all players who you expect to play should be sent in as registration and then those who don't need to be in the registration group to be eligible should just be left as such like some managers did during the Prem Lge registration window(AW registered 77 players)

SORT IT OUT SI!!!!!!!!!!!

No! Saved over my Swindon game! Now I can go back and beat Bristol Rovers!

conceding an 86th min goal against AC Milan to lose 2-1 cos Gallas got outpaced by Inzaghi. hopefully I can win the 2nd leg :)

When a "sporting" striker is through on goal, about to score and win a match in 92nd minute, put puts the ball out of player, so an opposing who's injured can get treatment. Then go on to lose the match 2-1. no. just frickin no!!!! :@

View attachment 117003

Luke Moore is my top scorer from last season and is already top scorer this season. Then, in the 5-1 win over Leeds, he gets a 9-10 month injury. I won't see him again until October/November 2012. I now have to rely on Keogh and Dobbie who are unbelievably unreliable. I am currently sitting 4th but this could ruin my promotion chances.

Does anyone else have a huge problem with penalties in FM11?
I just can`t get my players to score on penalties, and I have no idea for what reasons. I have good penalty takers with high ratings in penalty taking, consentration and composure, but somehow I manage to miss ATLEAST 2 out of 3 penalties.
As I type this I`ve missed 3 penalties in a row in the League Cup semi final, and it happens every ******* time we go into a penalty shoot-out, and it`s equally bad for normal penalties.
It`s starting to really really **** me off.

Have to admit not had any real problems with penalty takers. Could just be fortunate I guess. Or down to the fact I've hardly been given many of the dam things even though has perfect view of blatant fouls in the box. Dam you biased ref!!!!!!!! :'(

I don't see why all RM Castilla come to me with their problems about how the club is doing in the league when I'm not the manager.
I can't drop Canales to the U-19 team without him being unhappy at placed in the reserves when he can't play in Liga BBVA.

When loosing, time goes way fast, almost 40 minutes, in a few seconds, **** annoying :@

Away fans not filling their section in my stadium while everywhere else is packed

i hate fixtures in second season

it's frustating that all the champions league fixtures are booked for the same day. i have a crappy system and always wait several minutes for simulation. in fm 2010 champions league matches were on tuesday and wednesday but now they are all on wednesdays. in romanian league all matches are booked for Saturdays. Is there a chance for me to change this? i mean...to make league fixtures for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and champions league or Europa league on Tuesday /Wednesday, and Wednesday/Thursday . Thanks.

When you are through on goal and your player puts the ball into touch because an opposition player has gone down and needs treatment :@

My first real attack of rage. Busting my hump, getting promotion from League 2 to league 1 via playoffs, then suddenly, the black screen on the laptop. Forgot to charge me battery, now have to start again from back end of August. Saving after every match from now on. I looked like a broken man :'(

Outshooting the other team 22-6 and ending with a 0-0 tie. Not so upset about all the shots, but 14 of them hit off the post. That is what is frustrating and then the two goals I did score was called for being offside.

Back