Post Your Frustrations

14 shots hit the woodwork? I think I'm unlucky when I hit it once :|

when you want to buy a good player they want like 10 mill more but when they wont one of your best players they wont go 500k above like rooney was worth 40mill and barca but a 40 mill bid in and i asked for 45 and they wudnt they withdrew

steam or offline?

It is better to install the game? steam or offline?
My game is original. I heard that the steam is more complex.

Ridiculous! My first goal doesn't count for some weird reason:S and the stats and analysis are contradictory

When I go on Holiday, mys *** man picks stupid squads! Leaves out 2 current England internationals. and pads out my 25 with under 21 youth squad players! Meaning I don't have access to some of my best players!

Just a daft thing SI need to change. He should only of needed to register 22 players, leaving 3 spots free and the u21's can play regardless.

pandev getting the hump with my managerial style, leaving the club on a bosman to go to tottenham... and then tell the media how he hates me..

signing balotelli back to inter on a free, santon getting annoyed with my team talks then balotelli getting annoyed with me over my treatment of santon to then want to leave after playing well and recovering from an ankle injury...

trying to sell him for 15 mill (worth 9.5 currently) and only real madrid wanting the moron..

just started new game with man utd to add extra leagues and countries tried to sign hazard for 16m like before when only ticked english league now they want 29m wtf . treid again with only english league and can sign him for 16m again:S have noticed this with few players.

In my liverpool game... I beat Fagchester United 6-0 with goals from Ashley Young (2) Fernando Torres (2) Glen Johnson, and Maxi. Then it says "FM2011 has stopped working" and the thing closes.

Agree with everyone who has mentioned the amount of clear cut chances missed. I was Woking Town in a huge FA Cup game against Bristol City. I had 17 shots and only 1 on target? Yet City had 3 shots and scored with all three. I know Woking isn't a great team but come on?

my average game stats read shots 22, on target 4, goals 1. its not like i have strikers with 2 for finishing either.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

im in a two player game and at olympiakos. im on 6 titles in a row, unbeaten domestically in two years, semi finals of the champions league four years in a row, but southampton and hull are interested in my top players and they want to leave for championship/bottom epl clubs......and for a quarter of their value!!!!
can i expect to sign messi and lose him to accrington stanley for £3.99?
also in 8 seasons in the same game, only madrid and chelsea have won the cl. more unrealistic pish from fm.

I'm livid. In the last few minutes, I've guided my created team, without any cheating whatsoever, all the way from the bottom, to the Championship, within 6/7 years. In the last few mins, I find my self unemployed, as my contract was not renewed, even though the board promised to offer me a new one. I have never been so gutted when playing this game. I am.... a broken man :'(

In this FM when you offer a player to other clubs they only want to pay the value of the player and not the value you offer to them and it doesn't matter if the player is world class or not. And now I'm in 6. season i got ONLY 3!!!! offers for my players in this time ffs. FM 10 was much better at this!

what's with the players trying to buy throw-ins and corners all the ******* time? Even when they're 5-10 yards from the touchline they try it!! I know the graphical representation isn't perfect but it's too often and doesn't even result in said corner/throw-in but instead we concede possession...

sort it out SI :(

Hey i am still playing fm 2010 and i was wondering how to give a player leave of absence?

I have NO luck whatsoever. I'm Swindon playing Bristol City. I miss 4 CCC's in the first half. David Prutton scores an own goal from a tackle. Then Bristol City score from their first shot on target

Just scored a goal.....but they score from the third crossed goal of the game :(.

Crossed goal and sliding tackle goals ftl. 4th crossed goal of the game now..

Last edited:
The sheer, sheer, sheer unpredictability of results and form.

I finished the first season on a dreadful run, went from outaide the playoffs to near relegation. Started off next season ok, tweaked tactics and won 11 in a row and was top of the league. Have now lost 7 of 9 including a 7-2 trouncing! Lost to sides who are positioned 24th, 21st and 20th, and this is not due to players being over confident or anything.

It is SO frustrating. Oppo score the usual goals ghosting through defenders who arent looking! I know teams in FM always hit this poort form, but this is making me want to give up and go back to FM2010. I know you wont win them all but Ive tried sticking with tactics, changing tactics, putting reserves in, shouting at players, building their confidence up, and bam, another game where Im 2-0 down inside 15 mins.

Im on the verge of giving up and I love FM. No game has ever been this unenjoyable for me before, even through the tough times.

And Im even getting news stories saying how my contract is up and the club is resigned to losing me as I havent signed a new deal, yet when I ask for one they tell me there is too much time remaining on my old deal?! And the player chats? Eesh...frustrating again!

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Oh and not to mention the incredible amount of manager sackings!

What about unbelievable length of absences due to injury...

just got this one: 3-4 weeks for a gashed leg!! I could have sliced his leg open with a freakin steak knife and he'd have less time out injured...

Dominating a game all the way, but not putting away the chances, then suddenly in the end the opponent scores with their ONLY chance in the game.

Now that's annoying. :@

Back