Post Your Frustrations

The thing that is frustrating me the most, is the amount of open chances, one on ones, beeing shot right on the keeper!
Man that S@#T pisse sme of so bad, i had 13 clear-cut chances with man city against some American team I was playing against none of them went in, snatched a 1-0 win in last few minitues was ridicules. & the match that i didn't have any clear cut chances or one-on-one I win 5-0. GO figure.

'Neymar is now capable of placing his shots anywhere he likes'

So why keep placing it straight at the keeper?:@

Always comes out of the problem is that after a few days removed from the game itself is simply a profile picture. Why is this?

The contract renewal of staff....i most of the time do like 10 of them when first reminded, then 10 more when my assistant reminds me 1 month before finished and the rest later on :) Sounds lazy, think it is, but it's boooring as **** to do. Whole list. With some i can put in an extra cpl of years to avoid me having to do to this boring task again for a while. Some even ask more than i'm allowed. Would like for my assistant to handle that, hope it can be implemented in 2012. Think it's a better job for him then handling off the contract of players, that's the job i'd like to do myself. When i see some of his suggestion about good players from other clubs, my hopes on him renewing contracts of good players from my own squad wouldn't be very wise. He'd be letting starplayers go in mutual agreement maybe :)

Last edited:
Having the top training and youth facilities. Then after the year it says "your training facilities are not up to par to the new tech that is out there." So it takes me to the boardroom and they say "sure we agree we need to build on this." So it takes a year to complete the research. So I miss out having top training facilites for that year. Then it takes 3 months to complete so I have to wait another year to have it back to top. So I get it to have it for one year with top facilities.

Then next year I get "your youth facilities are not up to par to the new tech that is out there." Oh, great 2 years were it is not top and then 1 year where it will be all top before it goes back to saying training facilities are not up to par. Awesome.

What drives me nuts is having players in my locker room getting ticked off at me for something I said in an interview, but having no F****** way of knowing which part they disliked!!

I also am annoyed at how little you can tell a player during a match. If a defensman screws up and allows a goal, there is no way of singling that event out and giving him **** for it! Same goes for an striker. Excuse me, but if my guy misses a completely open goal, I'd like to be able to give him a yell about it, even if he finished the match with a 6,8 grade! Any of you have the impression that a real coach, in real life, wouldn't give a player **** for a huge miss, just because he was ok during the rest of the game??

I think the game is becoming more and more demanding for the managers, but not giving all the tools necessary to be quite as organized and focused as need would be!

How many times during a match, or after a post game conference is over, do I think "****, if only I could make this comment to this player it would be so constructive"!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

the AI/ME of FM11 is plain sh*** so far.
some results are just plain arbitrarily and make no sense because AI wants you to lose this game, regardless of tactic, OI, quality of players, morale etc.
also the ME makes it an advantage when a player has been sent off and lets the team with less players perform unrealisticly good.
if i just wanted to waste my time with a constantly and obviously cheating AI/ME i could have bought the EA Manager straight away...
so far this game is a big dissappointment to me and i didn't even started a career but was only testing tactics. let's see if there will be a patch to fix this - if not this was my last FM i've ever bought!

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I TOTALLY agree!!! The red card thing, utterly true! And the way in some games it seems like your team is just a bunch of misfits who have no idea how to pass a ball??

This game used to be fun! Now it seems like the decks are stacked...

Andres Esposito..... Had him on loan for 6 months with celtic from genoa(he was out of favour there and not getting his game). A had learned from previous loan deals and this time wrote in a future fee into the loan deal(only575k too... was chuffed) He has played great, enjoying his time playing for us, plays every week, fans love him, we won the league, he was play in the knockout stages of cl for us down at stanford bridge.... over all life is sweet. So end of season... intiate future fee clause..... And bang.... His agent says he wont even discuss a contract for us.... has no interest in playing for our club......... WHAT THE ****!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Am really starting to get ****** off with fm11... av downloaded the patch as well..... How the **** are SI managing to make this game less realistic. GGRRRRRR. Not amused

new patch, and my star striker has 20 goals in 21 games (1 of those is sub...) but he has no bookings...

so, he scores a goal then gets TWO yellow cards, one either side of half-time, for DIVING!!

WTF?!?!?!

AS Roma chairman is such a bit**, every question/talk related with me wanting more money for tranfers or wages, always gets turned down, no matter what . Guess the only way to make some money is either selling or winning trophies !

AS Roma chairman is such a bit**, every question/talk related with me wanting more money for tranfers or wages, always gets turned down, no matter what . Guess the only way to make some money is either selling or winning trophies !

Better to get turned down than this. Everything keeps getting cancelled:@

Last edited:
1-0 down away from Home I am Hereford who are top against second, Southend (who I also hate because I support Colchester United) 80th minute I score, ruled out for offside, 84th minute I score, ruled out for offside, 88th minute I score, ruled out for offside. URGH!!!

God, jesus christ.

I'm Barnsley, playing against Chelsea in the League Cup. I dominate the game and have 9 CCC's and hit the woodwork 3 times.....

I lose on penalties :(

I know it sounds like I'm just a bad loser (which I'm not, I'm used to supporting a losing team every week ;)), but this is really getting to me. Whenever the opposition goes down to 10 men, they seem to improve and often come back to draw or win the game. I've tried different tactics when this happens but no matter what I do the opposition inevitably improves after the dismissal. It happens both ways though, as when I go a man down my team gets better and I actually scored the winner in a cup final with 8 men. Once or twice is fine, but it is happening a bit too often to be realistic in my opinion.

Is anybody else having problems like this? (also posted in the match feedback thread on SI)

1 = LCM
2 = STCR
3 = AML
4 = DL
5 = DCL
6 = STCL

(it was 0-0 at this point, well for a few more seconds at least :(

Federici Clearly out of the area.. (im managering Palace btw)

fedsm.jpg

I lost to Burnley even though they had 5 shots and I had 19. They had 0 clear cut chances and I had 5 so how th F did I lose

Back