Post Your Frustrations

Does the game take the **** if you're a smaller team or something?

I was middlesbrough and had 5 CCCs against arsenal but I scored 1. Arsenal had 1 CCC but scored 5 ?!?

This, just this. This is why I seriously dislike Man Utd. Media predicted a draw, I put out my strongest line up. Grr.

Eurocup third qualifying round vs STVV

First leg i won 1-0 with 21 shots. Second leg they scored a goal from their first corner and i kept missing.My 6 shots hit the bar, i missed a penalty, missed 5 or 6 one on one's, i played the last 20 minutes 1 guy short, because of an injury...

At the penalty shoot-out i missed first two and the fourth and finally i got eliminated.

I am used to getting ridiculous losses but this one was of the charts...

View attachment 119409

Last edited:
I've taken Wrexham from the Conference to the Premier League, went for the Preston job and they chose to employ Chris Riggott instead.

As shelbourne (Irish first division) I can draw with Spurs and Leeds in friendlys and lose to some of the worst teams in my league.

My team only being consitent at being inconsitent.

We go from a 5-1 to loss, to a 4-1 win- Then a good 2-1 win, followed by a 2-0 loss against a Non-League team in the FA Cup. Then getting 2 good wins, before losing 6-0.

Madness.

Biggest frustration: Not being able to play! i need help whenever i click on a match result or player it crashes and says serious error in the folder crash dumps. Can anyone help my computer isnt great and i do have fm 2006,2009 and 2010 all installed aswell as 2011 so do i need to uninstall the previous versions? and if so how? im **** on computers lol

My team only being consitent at being inconsitent.

We go from a 5-1 to loss, to a 4-1 win- Then a good 2-1 win, followed by a 2-0 loss against a Non-League team in the FA Cup. Then getting 2 good wins, before losing 6-0.

Madness.

Whaddya expect mate its Argyle Notts County would do you proud

Playing as Bristol Rovers, got them promoted to The Championship.

I ask my *** Man to do the press conference, he was asked which team he thought was going to win the league. The muppet replies with "Bristol City" thus crippling my squads morale. ******* idiot ! :@

Playing as Bristol Rovers, got them promoted to The Championship.

I ask my *** Man to do the press conference, he was asked which team he thought was going to win the league. The muppet replies with "Bristol City" thus crippling my squads morale. ******* idiot ! :@

Similar thing happened to me today. I asked Pat Rice to attend a press conference and he was asked who he thought would win the title and he responded "Manchester United." *****

Sunderland scoring a goal and reverting to a 5-5-0 and then scoring another goal on a corner. Sigh.

Billy Paynter

I took over midway through the 10/11 season at Derby and took them from 24th (bottom) in the league up to finishing 9th and only 1 point off the play-offs.

So the 11/12 season is my push for promotion, Both of my strikers from my first season had returned to their clubs from loan deals so i needed 2 strikers, a starter and a back up. As my starter I loaned Jermaine eckford from Everton and so i needed a back up. I noticed Billy Paynter was on the transfer list and from an older game where I managed Leeds I knew that Paynter is as good as Becchio at the start of the game so thought at 20k he would be a bargain signing. Wrong.
Played 15 games and not managed a single goal and only 1 assist with an average match rathing of 5.90.
I have ended up using Marvin Emnes as my striker if Beckford isn't available.

Ive played 5 or 6 seasons and game starts crashing continiously :'(

When i played with English tier 10th game also crashed every once in a while :(

I can loose to any **** team in the league as Dortmund. Just played Frankfurt at home and they had 3-0 on me after 30 mins. Most likely with 3 shots on goal.
That's if I try to outplay them, got a midfield of Sahin, D'Agostino, Hummels and then Buonanotte, Kadlec Barrios on top but still can't play my own style against real **** teams. Motta, Kjaer, Lugano and Schmelzer with Ochoa in goal as back 5 but still I can't dominate games against the bottom half away nor home.
Pathetic **** game.

I'm tired of managing a team of mental patients that if I don't say the exact right thing pre-game and in half-time they forget how to play and just stop trying. I usually do one good half in a game and if it's a draw in half-time I usually or always lose the game as no matter what I say to the team they don't want to play.

I'm starting to get tired of this teamtalk **** in the FM games. They work far too much and without a good explanation of what happens.

Also, the what seem to be the predestined matches. I tried to re-play my first game against Mönchengladbach with Dortmund. Trying out the different teamtalks, and yes my tactics is goalsgalore and my team is superior to their, took me about 8 tries before I managed to beat or even draw them.

It's just silly the way some things work now

14 - 12 in shots against Bayern
2 - 4 on goal

They win 3-1. It's like this in every game it seems, I'm ahead in the league with 5p after 17 games but to be honest this game isn't that fun. It's like the whole AI is trying to work against you winning, it's illogic and crude and the opponent can score from any angle, any shot and at any time. But you can't get a single free win or even a close win. You have to be completety dominating the game to even get a win against some random team at home. Fun fun fun.

My last game against Partizan added 10 extra minutes of injury time between the first and second half for no apparent reason. The set out time was 3 and they scored 1-0 at the 9th extra minute.

Last edited:
SI this game is disgusting!!!

honestly, i am not over-exaggerating, there are too many flaws, i am playing fm10 still because to be honest it is a better game then fm11.
I wonder if the guys who make this test the game, understadn the game , and want the game to be a success.
I think fm10 is great, yeah it had flaws when it first came out but not like this, the patches i don't think will fix fm 11. Ur paying money for a game that takes 3-4 months to get patched so that you can play it for 8 months until the new one is released,
Si are trying to overcomplicate this game, what i love and have always loved from the very first game was the simplicity of fm, and the depth of the players and the fun of playing and guiding your team to victory, over the years i have become increasingly disalusioned.

Keep the game simple, stop trying to make the game over-realistic when it will always be a game and all your doing is over-complicating something that used to be fun and was loved by so many people.

For god sakes i am from zimbabwe in a tiny farming town and i love this game so that is how far this game reaches to but please i won't even bother, can't you actually make an internal release of this game , test it and make you own patches so when you release it to the public we get a working game that we can play straight from the off.

Fm10 i will play till you guys wake up, read these forums and realise this game and everything about it is ****,

Maybe instead of working on the agent fees and stupid negotiations and tactic creators, work on the in game commentary, the media articles and the actual statistical side of everything, isn't that what makes the game great, if i wanted graphical games i would buy fifa,

This is terrible and i am sorry but it is almost like you turn a beautiful , wonderful game, into this ill-functioning disjointed mismanaged replica of what fm used to be about.

And no i am not over-reacting.

I think fm10 is great

=3

fm05 is the best !

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Pulled off possibly the best comeback of all time only to concede an equaliser in injury time! BASTARDS!

View attachment 120145

:D:D

Almost the same happened to me, but I lost on penalties. 3 of my players (penalty taking 19 or 20) missed the penalty while the opponent (penalty taking 13 at most) scored them all. I couldn't believe it :@

Back