Post Your Frustrations

I signed Belfodil.

With the amount of quality strikers I had, I decided I'll put him in the reserves and loan him out. The same day he got signed, he became unhappy. I decided to put him back in the first team and promised to give him a chance in the first team but he said he didn't trust and so he requested a transfer the same day he was signed.

This is so frustrating......Never have I seen my team miss so many CCC's and see the other team bury all their oppurtunities..........

When I nip out to the local shop my younger brother uses FMRTE to insert a minimum release clause of £0 on Will Hoskins' and Stuart Campbell's contracts. Not amused :'(

I won the PL and the CL with Arsenal in my first season. I score a lot of goals and i was happy, but in the second season i have 2-3 woodworks almost every game...

Not being able to find consistency with my Dortmund. Can beat Schalke 4 -0 at home and Celtic, Villarreal etc but I can lose or get a tie to the teams at the bottom both home and away.

Frustrating.

Lost the Club World Championship final against Cruzeiro after Thiago Ribeiro made a foul in my own penaly area, the referee didn't award a foul attack for me, and he scored in 113th minute of playing. And so i lost the chance of winning my only club trophy i needed to win all the club trophy's possible.

When my reserve team is almost as good as my A-team they win in the cups as well. We meet in the Cup (quarter/semi-final) i get record low attendance. Even lower than friendly games to some club on Papua New Guinea. :( And for that matter, lower attandance than when i play FRIENDLY to my B-Squad. It makes me want to pull good players out of the B-Squad just in hope they lose so i don't have to play them in those cups :)

Edit: Screenshot

4705231.png

Last edited:
Transfer Frustration

I ve Luiz Suarez at ManU and his mkt val is 14m . I offer him to clubs for 20m and all 10 clubs incl Arsenal, Chelsea, Inter, AC Mil, RM and Barca come with offers of 14m ... Added to dat NON Negotiable ... Freaking when I want their player, i ve to pay a premium and vice versa doesn work ...

EDIT - Any idea how to correct this ???

Last edited:
i'm in the 2012/13 season, i have a rep of continental and have applied for maybe 20 or 30 vacant jobs, some being chelsea and roma, some being as low as norwich and southhamton, and none, repeat none, have offered me a contract, is there something wrong? am i doing something wrong? any tips? :)

I'm managing Middlesbrough v QPR. With 21 shots and 3 CCC compared to their 12 shots and 1 CCC, I find it surprising that I somehow lost 5-1

Why in teh **** every freakin shot has to be straight the teh opponents goal keeper, neymar & tevez can both place shots, hulk can hammer them home yet every ******* time they hit the ball straight into teh keeper, lost 0-1 with swansea after making 24 shoots, 10 were on target & all 3 of my CCC were inside teh box & NONE of them were on target(**** tevez had room on teh ball & sent it high left not even close to teh goal), they had 2 shoots 1 on target it it goes in,.

Losing my best CB, because of some crappy loan rule :'(

I signed him on a 3 month loan, when I go to renew his loan I can only do it for 3 months, and it cancels it because of the Max. Short term loan limit- And I can't terminate anyone's loan.. AHHHH :'(

I'm playing my 4th season with Inter . Won Serie A 4 times in a row, won CL 2times in a row and that's it. Building my squad with young and ******* crazy players :D But yesterday i played agains Bologna (Away) and Dzeko's motivation was very low. I start the match, Dzeko scores 2 goals (15, 16 min ) his morale goes flying high, and I was thinking to myself, ok the game gave me some advantage, now i have to suck FMs dong. And in the begining of the 2nd half it al started, Muntari and Maicon got their 2nd yellow and they went off. So I am playing with a 9 man team now. Long story short, with 10 min to the end my lead is still 0-2, but the game just has to eat your nerves :@ I lost 5:2 in the end :x (80 - 95 min ; 5goals ). Really, no comment :S

Oh yea, and my stats in the match were : 30 shots, 9 sot , 15 long shots, possesion 70%, pass completed 65%. >.<

Players asking ridiculous wages and signing on fees. i'm not paying 2 million as a signing on fee! would if the player is ronaldo, not to players who aren't even at a top 6 league club.

Back