Post Your Frustrations

Before the Champions League match against Inter....i won against Liverpool 5-0...but during the Inter match....i lost 6-0.....WTF!!!!!

Man Utd btw....

i used the same players too....

Pulled off possibly the best comeback of all time only to concede an equaliser in injury time! BASTARDS!

View attachment 120145

hey me too....i hate playing against Newcastle...they will eventually find a way to equalise but i will win at the last min...or i wont....

Last edited:
The countless 1 on 1s that are missed and how they are about 1 yard out and they blast it straight at the goalkeeper.

Tottenham First season champions league final lost 2-1 to real madrid even though i dominated the game. Even worse when you went through top the group with Inter,Basel and Auxerre. Beat A.C Milan in the first knockout then Chelsea then Arsenal.

Every single game I have to change advanced options of corners and my CB. Ridiculous!

Started a season as barca to try out a tactic someone on te forum made for them. After pre season + super cup + 1 league game:

Iniesta out for 3 weeks
Villa out for 2 months
Xavi out for 3 months
Messi out for 6 months

(training on medium etc etc, just bad luck)

Unbelievable :( Hopefully i'll be able to cover, still undefeated.

**** "Ask assistant" - button not working, ever. ******* me right off to click it two or three times even to take the changes to effect. Even when no changes are made it says "Making tactical changes", which takes up about 5 min. match time. ****** me right off. :@

I guess I've never been so ****** offff.
Being Ajax I've just played my Euro cup final against Leverkusen.
Wasn't playing great, though I had 4 CCC, and leverkusen had NONE.
and yes, I did lose:@
0-1 out of a corner....
It's just irritating the **** out of me that a class striker can't score a F#$@ing one-on-one with a keeper..
argh:@

verratti flopping since he spent most of first & half of second season out on injuries(3 long ones in a row><)

The amount of times my players (and I have seen it happen to the opposition teams as well) will be about 2 yards from the ball and either start walking very slowly or stop completely so the other player can sprint in and get the ball.

The amount of times my players (and I have seen it happen to the opposition teams as well) will be about 2 yards from the ball and either start walking very slowly or stop completely so the other player can sprint in and get the ball.

Word.

Just lost FA final vs Chelsea. I'm this close to restarting that match.

Try for 4 seasons to get a feeder club for loans. Cancel most feeder clubs, try asking only during transfer windows, everything...
Patch comes out, "We'll fix the feeder club issue!" they say...
Game patched, wait 6 months, ask for feeder club: "Eff you dude, we couldn't find any!"

-.-

Having Ben Arfa on loan with a 5m£ buy clause. I go to buy him and he doesn't want to negotiate. :'(

Just conceded one of the most ridiculous goals in FM.

Keeper comes to claim ball and he bends down and it deflects off his knee, he crouches down on the ground and the striker taps it in. After missing 4 CCC's obv, that was their first....

Liverpool, third season in around March:

Currently 2nd in EPL and 2 points behind Arsenal, Semi Finals of the FA Cup and Quarter Finals of the Champions League (Been drawn against Barca)

So with just a week before my series of important games starts to make or break my season, 2 of my most important players get injured on international duty. Javier Pastore breaks his ankle and is out for 3 months, Steven Gerrard breaks his leg and is out for 5 months.

SDKHBFDSNKY DSKBSDG BBFGB SGKG YGD KG BDGKGE

**** SAKE

When the offside is called it means any player at the given moment that is advanced upon the last defender of the opposing team the moment the ball is played.
maybe i didn't understand what you said, but if the player in offside doesn't interfere or touches the ball, it's legal. There are 3 players in off-side, but they don't interfere and Lennon is in a legal position.

but maybe i didn't understand what you tried to say

Back