Post Your Frustrations

OK.. i started with ManCity. It goes pretty good.12 games.. 28 points and 2nd in league. But im getting frustrated at injuries. Every 3rd game someone comes off the pitch injured and gets like 3-4month injury. This have happened in 15 games so far overall to: Balotelli, Barry, Bale (bought), Milner, Adam Johnson, Vincent kompany. Everything from thorn calf to broken leg.... I guess my players get tackled more. Is there a way i can make this stop? Seriously, im in trouble cuz i dont have much of squad left soon because i sold much of my mercenaries.

331gfm8.png

This.

And the constant pointless redirecting to pointless threads.

just got game for xmas, and start as barcelona just to see what the game is like on an easy team.

the starting transfer budget is tiny compared to normal, and then midway through preseason, i start losing money on loan repayments, meaning that the player ( diego renan) that i had come so colse to signing ended up not going through due to lack of funds!

i also agree with most points that i have read on this thread! >(

I lost to Fulham. I HATE LOSING.

I have to take at least 5 days to mentally be prepared for the next game after I lose.

Grr.

Losing 1-0 at 90th when you have 60% possession and from 4 to 9 clear chances.

Oh and the opponent has done zero shots on target and had 0 chances.

This happens to me all the time after 11.2 :x

I got Droylsed up to League 1 in 4 seasons prepatch and now i always rage quit after 5 games because strikers won't score, no matter what, opponent GKs are GOD amongst men. On the other hand your GK is useless, they just have to aim the net and they will score, no matter what you do.

It's always the same goal, winger goes and striker scores sliding, god i hate this ;x

Going to wait till 11.3 or something, can't play like this

I found this frustrating:

Within the first half of my first season with Man U, Paul Scholes broke his leg (lower) and therefore called time to retire at the end of the season. Then Ryan Giggs broke his foot and he called time to retire at the end of the season as well lol. :(

Manage York City in Blue Square Bet Premier in England.

Win the league n get promoted to nPower League 2.
2nd season finish 2nd there n promoted to nPower League 1.

But with no trnasfer budget n wage is over limit. Request for increase wage, accepted, but still over limit, different +3.63k...!!!

Cannot sign player, even free players due to max wage, even for key player status is only 625 p/w..!!!

WHY...???!!!!!!

i'm losing 2-1 and this happens:

Now surely thats a corner but no its play on i could have scored from that corner but instead it played on and i lost 2-1 also i moce down to 16th in the table

from 6th ---- 16th f*** off

i'm losing 2-1 and this happens:

Now surely thats a corner but no its play on i could have scored from that corner but instead it played on and i lost 2-1 also i moce down to 16th in the table

from 6th ---- 16th f*** off

16th!!!! wtf? and Deano hasn't sacked you? :O

trust me, the fans will be demonstrating outside the front door demanding your head on a platter... ;)

btw, it's a poor animation but if the ball is out, it is given. If it isn't out, then despite the animation seemingly showing it to be out, it isn't... it's one of the things that SI gets a 'could do better' on (the animations ;) )

Just hit the post in the last minute, to clinch the winner but bounced agonisingly along the line and was cleared :(

16th!!!! wtf? and Deano hasn't sacked you? :O

trust me, the fans will be demonstrating outside the front door demanding your head on a platter... ;)

btw, it's a poor animation but if the ball is out, it is given. If it isn't out, then despite the animation seemingly showing it to be out, it isn't... it's one of the things that SI gets a 'could do better' on (the animations ;) )

lol from then on lost 1 and drew 2 so i changed my tactics and i'm winning now and now im 3rd :)

With Man Utd I sign Marko Livaja at the start of the season and he obtains a work permit upon appeal.
With Blackpool I sign Marko Livaja at the start of the season and he fails to gain a work permit.
A little too realistic for my liking

My Ajax team being unable to score. 13 plus shots, roughly 4 on target and maybe one goal IF im lucky.

Wanted to boost my coaching levels and bring in some better attacking coaches. Got told I had too many coaches. I let go of 2 **** coaches. Offered jobs to 2 good coaches, they accept, then the board cancels them because i have too many coaches...even though I am trying to replace the ones I fired. Now i cant hire any more coaches and iv got less than I did when I started. **** sake!

And then playing Auxerre in ECC Qual. I think to myself I bet they score now and beat me on away goals. Then they get a penalty and score of course in the last few mins. **** sake!

The results in this game are predetermined. Playing as Villarreal and have Anderlecht at home in EL. Reload it 6 times and I lost 1-0 each time. Even if it was based on random you'd think after 6 games I'd at least score a goal, but no. The game decides which games you win or lose, team talks mean **** all, tactics mean **** all.

Im am so annoyed with Pato atm >_> His had about 12weeks of injured time so far this season, and just picked up another two month injury. When his not injured he has Avg rating's of around 8.70 >_>

I hope now i've set his workload down he won't get injured as much.

Back