Post Your Frustrations

Luis Suarez being a ********.

Ajax. Season one. Assist.Manager says Maarten Skeletenburg should be my captain. I make him so in pre-season. Suarez complains and moans but wants to stay. ALL my first team get upset as season starts. Suarez plays well. All players resolve problems with me. Suarez demands to leave. I tell him OK, Ill sell him. No offers in Jan. Shopped him round for 15million as after 14 games he had 12 goals. 8 assists. Value was 7.5mil but I wanted more. He played a blinder for the rest of the season.

Ajax Season two.

Bought Diego Tardelli to replace Suarez. Suarez decides he wants to stay. I think great strikeforce partnership. Could do well for Europe. I give him a new contract. Real Madrid offer me Sami Khedira for 5million. I make an offer and buy him as it was a great piece of business. Hes a DM/MC. One of my young AMCs Loidero starts complaining about lack of spots for him in the team. I tell him im trying to sell some players and that he is in my plans. He says OK. and Suarez kicks up a fuss about Loideros treatment. I tell him to wise up and he says he cant work with me anymore. For **** sake! The guys a ********. Its like having my own version of Balotelli in the team.

KOSCIENLY GETS FINED 3 YEARS AGO AND DOESN'T LIKE IT.

I still get questioned in the press conferences about Why I fined Him.

KOSCIENLY GETS FINED 3 YEARS AGO AND DOESN'T LIKE IT.

I still get questioned in the press conferences about Why I fined Him.

******* him...

I had a player wanting to leave the club cos I'd fined him, I dragged him into my office and told him that he was disrespecting me and the club with his attitude...

loves me now :wub:

i'm losing 2-1 and this happens:

Now surely thats a corner but no its play on i could have scored from that corner but instead it played on and i lost 2-1 also i moce down to 16th in the table

from 6th ---- 16th f*** off

Similar thing happened to me, except my opponents goalkeeper quite clearly picked the ball up outside his area with my striker clean through!

The results in this game are predetermined. Playing as Villarreal and have Anderlecht at home in EL. Reload it 6 times and I lost 1-0 each time. Even if it was based on random you'd think after 6 games I'd at least score a goal, but no. The game decides which games you win or lose, team talks mean **** all, tactics mean **** all.

The game feels worse than FM10 in this respect. You can tell when the AI is just going to make you lose some games and deal with poor form. And having dealt with the downward spirals of bad form a few dozen times now, I'm pretty sure there's really nothing you can do about it for a couple games but watch your guys run around aimlessly. Whether you try to boost confidence, get angry, encourage, whatever, nothing seems to change much.

The pause button blacked out while I was playing Arsenal.

Still won 2-0 but it was a little annoying not being able to pause the match.

****** Stuttgart knocked out my Olimpija on away goals (3:1, 4:2)
**** them, I was SO close to the group stage

With FM2010 I had a tactic which worked rather well for me, with FM11 the same tactic doesn't work anywhere near as well and I can't find any which do. Norwich vs Barnsley, first half we play brilliantly, great psasing and chances, 2-0 up, just before half-time Ward gets sent off and from there the second half we play like rubbish. A sudden change, 2-2 and I've used all 3 subs, in the 87th minute Drury gets injured so I have to play the last 5 minutes with 9 men, ok go ultra defensive and if it stays 2-2 ok, no, 92nd minute it's 3-2 Barnsley. If that isn't scripting what is?

1-0 up against Liverpool in the FA cup 6th round, 3rd minute of stoppage time and Danny Wilson scores from a corner.. Nearly punched a hole through my wall..

54vour.jpg

I have a problem with the squad registration and im looking for some help. I started a new game on the 11.2 update as Spurs, its not quite the end of the transfer window, but i have just signed Fernando from Bordeaux and I go to register him. But rather than putting "IN" it wont let me register him. It then clear the selection and now i have no registered players. So when i go to put "IN", i click on it and it doesnt do anything, so i had to save and quit as i have no registered players?

Anyone? please help

JUST DELETED MY 5TH SEASON CHELSEA SAVE BY ACCIDENT RAAAWWWWRRRR

*cries*

Just had to play a champions league knockout leg vs. Inter Milan with my reserve and u18 players due to international matches for every player in my first team squad (lost 3-1). Never had international matches at this point before so I thought it was kind of strange.

Having half the team asking to move to a bigger club every single week. Heck, even a 17 year old from the youth squad wants get out...

Back