Post Your Frustrations

Maybe I did something wrong, like to much training or something, but after five competition matches my long term injuries are: Bale, VDV, Modric, Gallas, Keane, Defou and Fellani who I bought from Everton. VDV is even out for the whole season (torn ligaments), the rest each about 3 to 4 weeks. Seriously considering starting over/ taking an earlier save.

Can anyone tell me how to get the arrows to appear beside my players when their attributes are improving?

Can anyone tell me how to get the arrows to appear beside my players when their attributes are improving?
Tick the box saying show recent attribute changes in the top right corner of a player's attributes.

So as to stay on topic...

I was Cheltenham.

Last edited:
Anyone fancy making an editor file with me?
Basically:
500 New Players,
20/30 New Referees.
40 New Agents.
80 New Teams.
80 New Managers.
1 New Country.
4 New Leagues.
1 New Cup.
640 New Coaches.
40 New Cities.
And More...

Who's up for making the most realistic custom database EVER?
:)

I was also thinking for league names for the 4 leagues.

Mephistos Premier League
Nike League A
Nike League B
Orange League

And The cup
Sun Silver Cup

Finally getting money for my team (A.D. Alcorcon) with about 9 million dollars. Ask them to build more seats to my stadium since it is only 6,000 seater and been in the La Liga for four years. Finished top ten last three years and ask to add more seats and the board says no since we are only selling out 2/3 of the 6,000 seater so its not worth the investment right now. So back to playing that that crappy 6,000 seater and losing 1.5 million a month. Love it.

Ok so I started playing with Real Madrid (I'm playing the iPhone version) and In the winter I agreed terms and transfer fee with inter, barca and athletic de Madrid for De Gea, Coutinho and Pique but the next season they didn't come and everytime i click on their profiles it just says looking forward to joint R. Madrid and it's September...I'm so f'n ******...it's stupid!!!!!

First season Man City, bought only neymar and few other yungsters, EURO cup quarter finals against OL, won away 5-1.

Half time at home leading 1-0, at 70" i get an own goal from zabaleta. Took 5 more goals with 5 shots on target as Hart refused to move for some reason, final result 6-1, never lost a game home in the whole season.

what the ****?

My first choice penalty taker just got off and then i got 2 penalties

Ben Arfa doesn't want to even enter negotiations with me :'(

Trying to buy Renan Mota, had to slap on a massive agent fee, the next day, he sacks his agent :S

Djourou skying the ball from two yards out, strikers missing 90% of CCC's, opposition goalkeepers play like gods...

How poor was this Celtic team? [like, starting 11 wise.]

Their main srikeforce was still Samaras (******* greek poof-cake) and Gary Hooper, who, incredibly failed to score a SINGLE goal the ENTIRE first season at Celtic (and he played every game practically.) I cannot remember exactly who else they signed, but they were very poor. The fact that I lost wasn't what bothered me, it was the fact that a striker who couldn't hit a barn door somehow managed to scored FOUR into me in one game.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Ok, now this kinda sux.
I took leadership of AZ in Eredivisie after their manager got sacked. I noticed that the star-keeper was unhappy and tried to talk to him to see if there was anything I could do. He only said that the conversation had broken down and that he couldn't talk to me anymore (or something like that).
So now I got a keeper I need for the season that hates me because of something another manager did.

******* hippiebug........

That of course is VERY unrealistic. What was it that he was upset about? Did he wanna move to a bigger club, better contract etc?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

First season Man City, bought only neymar and few other yungsters, EURO cup quarter finals against OL, won away 5-1.

Half time at home leading 1-0, at 70" i get an own goal from zabaleta. Took 5 more goals with 5 shots on target as Hart refused to move for some reason, final result 6-1, never lost a game home in the whole season.

what the ****?

WOW, that may well be THE most bullshit result I have ever witnessed on fm. Plenty of people have bitched about their "shocking result" but you, my friend, have the winner. ******* ****, what a load of ****. So, they scored FIVE goals in 20 mins? How raging were you on a scale of 1 - ******?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Ben Arfa doesn't want to even enter negotiations with me :'(

Know that feeling all too well. I managed to get him on loan in the 2nd season for my Rangers team. I scouted him before hand, and it said that he would be "EXTREMELY INTERESTED" but his wage demands were something like 60K a week, so I just got him on loan (paying 50% of wages, and agreeing on a future fee of 1.5M) I dunno why his mind would change once he's actually AT the club on loan! I tried numerous times to sign him permanently, but he wouldn't even entertain a contract from me! It's not like Rangers have **** facilities etc! He played every game for me, so I cannot understand why he would want to sign permanently at first, but not after actually playing for me. Bizarre to say the least.

Van der Vaart was out for 3 months with a hip injury, and 1 week after he got well, he gets the EXACT same injury and is out for another three months.. **** me...

I won the Segunda Division B4 with A.D. Ceuta, also won the playoffs so I will be playing in Liga Adelante next season. My stadium is a 6500-seater and my board has decided to expand it with 6000 seats to comply with league requirements. It takes 9 months and we will relocate to Municipal de Barbate until the work is done. So I check out the stadium in Wikipedia and I find it has only 1000 seats. Seriously guys?

Van der Vaart was out for 3 months with a hip injury, and 1 week after he got well, he gets the EXACT same injury and is out for another three months.. **** me...

Wow, Modric and Bale also got injured. Now Aaron Lennon, Modric, Bale, VdV and Kranjcar are all on the injury list. Which leaves me with quite a bit of trouble in the attacking part of my team..

SOOOO annoying. Im 3rd after 16 game and Im playing a team which is bottom of the league and hasn't won a game all season and I lost 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Clubs never making bids when they have my players on loan with a clause. But this, even more annoying.
View attachment 123613

I mean, is he mentally retarded? THEY DID OFFER YOU A CONTRACT! :@

Mildy annoyed that the first four games of my 3rd season were Chelsea, Spurs, Man City and Liverpool.

Back