Post Your Frustrations

I won the Segunda Division B4 with A.D. Ceuta, also won the playoffs so I will be playing in Liga Adelante next season. My stadium is a 6500-seater and my board has decided to expand it with 6000 seats to comply with league requirements. It takes 9 months and we will relocate to Municipal de Barbate until the work is done. So I check out the stadium in Wikipedia and I find it has only 1000 seats. Seriously guys?

Maybe there is another stadium there or that one has been upgraded. What does it say in the game. Just curious, but at least your team adds seats not like my team.

I want to sell a player for some cash and i got an offer worth 18.000.000 but i accidently rejected it. Now i offer the same player to clubs and get no offers. Why? How do i offer a player to one specific club?

Maybe there is another stadium there or that one has been upgraded. What does it say in the game. Just curious, but at least your team adds seats not like my team.
Yeah, it's apparently been upgraded to 4000 seats. I could have probably got a bigger temporary stadium if not for my club's location, Ceuta being in Africa. The stadium is just on the other side of the Gulf of Gibraltar.

I am Sampdoria and was in contract negotiations with Jovetic for ages and he wanted 100 grand a week so i said kindly told him to get ******, so he signs for zenith st petersburg on 30 grand a week words cannot describe how ****** i am

1-0 up away to Notts County and I lose a player to injury (all subs gone) and concede an equaliser not long after. Still, it wasn't defeat and I was still up in the playoffs with barely any of the season gone.

What's frustrating was my immediate reaction, which was to quit and delete my Cheltenham saved games. No other game makes me react in such an absurd fashion and this is the second time I regret doing so on '11 after my Bristol City save met the same fate.

All I need to do to win the Prem in my first year with Everton is beat Sunderland. I'm up 1-0 in the 88th minute when they play kind of a wild ball across half toward my side. Howard comes out to play it, lets it bounce over his head, and their forward runs by and scores on the empty net.

I tie Man Utd in points but lose goal differential +52 to +51. :(

I have just joined Man City and have inherited an unhappy squad after harry Redknapp could only manage 6th place.

Tevez, Mata and both Toure's are all unhappy about various things. It is all to do with the way Redknapp had been doing teamtalks, dealing with moral or treating other players.

Now I have joined they are all ****** at me cause they assume I am the manager. I.e. I try to have a private chat with Tevez and he feels "our relationship has broke down" despite me only knowing him for a week. Also Toure's are ****** because Redknapp fined one of them, now they blame me? Mata isn't happy with the "way i talk to players on match day".

Does anyone know if this is fixed in the latest patch?

When opposing team get a red card, and they somehow become super human...

OMG so glad this thread is here!!! Check it....I'm Arsenal, played about 7 games into season (EPL) and i downloaded this guy's tactic who said he hadnt been beaten with Notts Forest...Anyways won my first game 5-0 vs Wolves but then lost very game since!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

winds me up when players get needlessly sent off on 96 minutes, always when i've got a big game coming too

Wondering how a player could let the ball drop on his back, heels or back of the head or whatever to bounce of right in the opponents feet and score. I mean, I'm not paying you 60K a week to take a nap on the pitch.
Also, Shawcross scored two the other day from corners. Decided to step up when a penalty was given to complete his hat-trick. Good choice mate, with penalty taking ability at 3. Obviously he missed. Won the game in the end but at that point it was still a very close game, only leading 1-2. Next time, just let Balotelli handle it.

I start my second season with Lincoln City off the back of a strong push at the end of last season for mid table (the squad is poor first season) and a strong pre season where we drew with a full strength Cardiff and Bristol City amongst wins. Signed Benyon and Hutchinson on free's as a strikeforce (H)

Tactics consist of control play with stand off back line and drill crosses/mixed passing. Superb morale all around, match prep says current levels are 100% across the board and we hit the top 3 after about 15 games. Benyon then gets injured after a blistering start and all of a sudden no consistency with tactics :S Benyon remained red all season despite scoring in games and we end up scraping 4th place with 3 games to go and the need for 3 points to take 3rd seem like ****.

I had posted another trademark long response on the other thread but told it was closed. So here I am.
Yeah anyway I did have team blend and the workload set to high, realise one game probably wasn't enough of a trial but I wasn't settling for 5-1 away at birmingham! Resigned and I'm now at Portsmouth, bit of a challenge financially but good players so hopefully it will go ok this time, going to use your tactics from the outset. And whoever mentioned morale, yeh that probably was a factor as everyone was at the ' very poor' level, including myself!
Up Pompei!
And I can assure you there will be plenty more posts of frustration coming from me, well hopefully not but I don't see things improving!

Leading 2-0 in Coppa D' Italia final against Bari . Within two minutes, they score 2 goals, both from long distance . In the last minute, Andrea Dossena manages to score an own goal, Gutted :@

Frustration of mine is when your on a strict budget and Granddad free players with high attributes want thousands a week to pay for Gold plated zimmer frames for when they retire and my stingy soon to be held up at gun point board will never give me a penny of the millions i make for the club each year from shrewd business negociations !! oh and another thing ... pleb managers noting the threats of players that youve had benched for weeks,, also going 4- Nil up making intelligent changes and tweaks to see the game out comfortably and some how the opposition during half time smuggle in Alex ferguson for the team talk of a lifetime and in the 80th minute 2 of my players get possessed by the Eric Cantona kung Fu red devil for drop kicking their strikers getting them sent off for there Spazentricity, and i end up drawing 4-4 !!Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh..! yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! ..i have to go now i seem to have run out of sarcasm ..lol

I had posted another trademark long response on the other thread but told it was closed. So here I am.
Yeah anyway I did have team blend and the workload set to high, realise one game probably wasn't enough of a trial but I wasn't settling for 5-1 away at birmingham! Resigned and I'm now at Portsmouth, bit of a challenge financially but good players so hopefully it will go ok this time, going to use your tactics from the outset. And whoever mentioned morale, yeh that probably was a factor as everyone was at the ' very poor' level, including myself!
Up Pompei!
And I can assure you there will be plenty more posts of frustration coming from me, well hopefully not but I don't see things improving!

No longer frustration! This should probably be under Succeses but I feel my readers need to follow the beefy story. After leaving Stoke, played about 12, 13 games at Portsmouth so far, took over when they we're 5th, now 1st 4 points clear and unbeaten.
Finally in David Nugent I have a striker who can finish! Always helps! Finances are ******* though! But thats what you get when John Utaka is on 62 grand a week!
Using the majority of your simple tactics Timms but with a few tweeks.
Cheers.

In Beefy we trust.

Back