Post Your Frustrations

Ahh its a joke, if I score 4 the opposition score 5, but on a day where my defence isn't quite as embarrasing and only conceeds 2 my team only manage 1. Its just any scoreline which means defeat. 1-0 up after 50 minutes away at ten man birmingham, looks like I could be on the verge of a first win in the premiership, first they break ridiculously through the pacy Zigic and rodellega finishes for 1-1 then Barry Ferguson scores a screamer in the 80th minute for 2-1. Literally impossible. Come to the conclusion I won't be winning a game this season, could be offered the villa job. Its tempting.

In my last save when i left 1860 münchen in first division in the mid of the season cause of bad results. I had an offer from fenerbache which i accepted they were 9th behind galatsaray by 5 points not entering any european competition and out of turkish cup. However i managed to win the turkish league the season after i selled the goalscorer of the league Niang in order to make a younger team and bought 4 young turkish players 16,19,20,21 years old besides cska's striker Necid we won the super cup and real madrid , chelsea , ac milan in friendlies but in the league loss after losss after loss and i was 10th so i left the team i was soo sad

Turned down Villa and recorded 4 straight wins. Remarkable. Dropping Woodgate and playing Ibrahima Sonko is the key. Also, Altidore is a top class striker!
12 Goals in 13 premiership games is a great return.

I cant believe what hapenned...I play Juventus and won everything in season 2011-2012 ,a the next transfer budget is 12 mil euros.....Lol.....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I lost my save today it won't load :( was about to play Champions Leage final with Man Utd :( have to go a year back now :(

I bought Sime Vrsaljko two seasons ago and now, no one likes him... So I have to sell him

last minute

as birmingham i scored in the 86th minute to draw against tottenham but then after that my striker christian benitez and winger chaimberlin (spelling) missed about 6 clear cut chances between them ... have noticed this happening alot

Every now and then it just randomly freezes and crashes, no word of crash dumps or anything it just goes unresponsive and I have to shut the program and recently I hadn't saved in 5 or 6 games and I was beating Hibs 4-1 and Kayal had got a hat-trick, totally gutted. I think I need to just get a new laptop, the one I have just now is **** with FM

nothing like my striker scoring 9 goals in 5 matches, and coming in 3rd in player of the month voting to 1st placed DC with no goals and 2nd placed striker with 3 goals.

are you kidding me?

Dont know about you, but new patch sucks. Cant score more than 1 goal, always have possesion up to 60%, 15 shots a goal. Been playing since begining, tried some different teams, but this is so anoying. Going back to 11.1:) at least was fun

Well i have, when i take hours to make a good tactic, formation, give everyone his tactics, then i start a game i dont see anything of it, or i lose or we play bad. Not only ones, but many times. It could be that i do it wrong, hehe, but i dont think so, or do i? LOL

the new patch is terrible .. same problems and all my strikers have atleast 15 finishing and still manage to miss open goals and hit the corner flag countless times from inside the area

I've just signed Luis Suarez for Newcastle. Free transfer, in 2013/14 season. In theory my best signing yet.

I have my first pre-season friendly and i give him a start, to which he responded by scoring a goal, however, later on in the match he has to get taken off injured, theres me hoping and praying it wasnt going to be bad..., but then i get the physio report. Broken ankle, out for 3 months.

chrisprownewsinbox3.png

I've just signed Luis Suarez for Newcastle. Free transfer, in 2013/14 season. In theory my best signing yet.

I have my first pre-season friendly and i give him a start, to which he responded by scoring a goal, however, later on in the match he has to get taken off injured, theres me hoping and praying it wasnt going to be bad..., but then i get the physio report. Broken ankle, out for 3 months.

chrisprownewsinbox3.png

Got kadlec for inter, 1st game out for 6 month, then eto for 4 then milito
For 3. Kadlec 1st game back, 20 mins and out for 3 months. What a joke

having just watched my 9-0 friendly demoilition of kaizer chiefs then my 0-1 loss to man city in the super cup final i noticed that you have the same quality of chances against each team tho against kaizer chiefs my striker abel hernandez was putting them all bottom corner but agaist city was hitting them straight at the keeper ... all my players were doing it .... what makes bigger teams goals harder to score in !! they are all the same size

Back