Post Your Frustrations

played as tottenham against man city had 23 shots 17 on target to there 8 shots 5 on target it finished 2 - 2 tell me how on earth does that somehow finish 2 - 2

Letting in a goal in the 90th minute from a 9 man Peterbrough side to take it the play off final to extra time and they score a pen in the 109th minute to win it, with 9 men ! :@

frustration 1:
lots of penalties being missed

frustration 2:
I got a great Polish striker and in August, September and October he almost scores every game... In November we lose two or three games and his morale is low... turns out he can't settle in the country.... when he was scoring he was fine, but all of a sudden he finds it hard to get used to England...

I'm up 2-0 against one of the best teams in the nation going into the 89th minute with +2 added on.

What happens?

2-3 final score

1 PK, 1 OG, and a gift goal by my defense who didn't try..................

3 fluke goals in 3 minutes and it was a home game for me.................

with my samp save joint top of the league in the middle of my 2nd season and cassano who is on fire asks to leave i accept and since then lost 4 games on the trot and my team morale has went up the creek!!

Second year with Everton, a club offers $15M for Fellaini and the board accept it without even consulting me, then in the next board confidence update, they say they are pleased with me but disappointed at the loss of Fellaini. WTF? You morons did it, not me.

@CleatsUp9 If im right it says FANS are dissapointed,not board.

Just finished my 9th season with Harrogate Town. Finished 6th in the Prem and a month before the end of the season I was offered a new contract. Stupidly set it to run out at the end of the current season, instead of the end of the next season and the option to ask the board for a new contract was greyed out.

Left the club at the end of the season just after signing Wilshere and Wickham on a free. Aaaaargh!!!!

i'm playing 3 up front with hoffenheim starters are demba ba,cheidue obasi and vedad ibisevic can any one help me with what roles to play them in as theyre just not scorring goals?

just lost 3-2 was 2-2 with 2 minutes added on and they scored in the !!!!5th!!!! added minute

nothing like selecting your whole team and accidentally sending them all the u 19 squad instead of resting them...................

Talk about a morale killer

Daniel ******* Levy sold Luka Modric for 24 million, behind my back. The ******

Southampton vs. Oldham. 57% possession, 6 clear cut chances, outshot them 18-4...lost 2-0.

Managing very small Slovenian team having struggled through to 4th qualifying of EURO Cup hoping for group to bring whole load of $$$ only to draw Porto :(

Last edited:
1-0 up away to Notts County and I lose a player to injury (all subs gone) and concede an equaliser not long after. Still, it wasn't defeat and I was still up in the playoffs with barely any of the season gone.

What's frustrating was my immediate reaction, which was to quit and delete my Cheltenham saved games. No other game makes me react in such an absurd fashion and this is the second time I regret doing so on '11 after my Bristol City save met the same fate.

I've been there before many times. The entire game series is just one big tantrum for me. I've lost a couple of mouses (I'm not saying "mice" as it sounds stupid) at least one keyboard, and almost every FM disc case. It seems to be for me that whenever I'm just starting to get REALLY into it, something infuriating will happen, meaning that I will react even worse than normal.

what complete bollocks this match was :|
i found it pretty unrealistic tbh :/
oh and i also had 5 clear cut chances and they had 2 !

Last edited:
Wow, were you playing with 4 men? :P
3-4 first team players were travelling with international squad, so didnt have my very best team out but i still should not of got beat of them by that margin, plus they were 20th and i was 2nd

Back