Post Your Frustrations

Classic derby match this. Manchester United v Liverpool at Old Trafford. Fouls everywhere, goals galore, controversies and Steven Gerrard getting sent off. What also made this a typical Man Utd game is them scoring in the last minute of extra time when it looked like Liverpool won it. Really ****** me off that XD

Classic derby match this. Manchester United v Liverpool at Old Trafford. Fouls everywhere, goals galore, controversies and Steven Gerrard getting sent off. What also made this a typical Man Utd game is them scoring in the last minute of extra time when it looked like Liverpool won it. Really ****** me off that XD

its not classic if vidic didnt get red card XD

Signed a regen on my Valencia game called Carlos Manuel, Finished top scorer with Deportivo last season with 28 in 34 games. Played around 10 for me and couldn't hit a barn door! Complete waste of £14m!

I got an aging 33 yr old Carlton Cole for £950k and he is playing 10x better, What a joke:@

i am really frustrated because when creating a new game it just quits- i really need help!

16 shots on target, 8 cccs and a man sent off. I get beaten 2-1. :(

ugh, I played this **** team and dominated them, two days later game crashes so I have to play the **** team again.

What happens, I lose EVERY ******* TIME. I don't get it.

I won the game fair and square, and I refuse to concede to a loss just because the game got mad I alt tabbed for 1 minute.

Guess what their favorite way to score on me is? The corners to far post, it's "cheating" if I do it, but the AI does it every single game.....

Getting incredibly annoyed that my youth players won't go out on loan for a season to get first team experience. I have a few regens that are okay players at the moment, but if they went out on loan to gain some experience they would return better players ready to break into the team (naturally).

Instead at this rate they are going to waste their potential. Not. Pleased.

5 games 4 red cards within the first 10 mins ... all straight reds for tackles around the half way line !! what the ****

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

and the players on the game have no common sense ...

I'm more ****** with th medi in this version than any other version. At least in previous games when the media reports that I'm interested in someone they'd be right 25% of the time or they'd pull a good player out. But every time it's some hack that would struggle in the championship.

Also "Match highest earner" clause FARK THAT

My striker had twice as many goals as the 2nd place striker, had the most Man of Matches, the highest average rating, and the 5th most assist in Portugal.

Yet he neither wins player of the year, nor forward of the year, he wasn't even in the top 3 for either!

Yet he wins Europe's golden boot award.......................beating out Ronaldo Messi etc...

i wonder..
why so many incidents player getting injured in matches,
but all the opponent-f*ckers went unpunished???

I've just signed Luis Suarez for Newcastle. Free transfer, in 2013/14 season. In theory my best signing yet.

I have my first pre-season friendly and i give him a start, to which he responded by scoring a goal, however, later on in the match he has to get taken off injured, theres me hoping and praying it wasnt going to be bad..., but then i get the physio report. Broken ankle, out for 3 months.

chrisprownewsinbox3.png

dude a couple of things WOW and also where did you get that skin?
It's AMAZING
isit for FM11?

do team talks actually make any ******* difference apart from loosing you the game ... 1 - 0 down no matter what i set it as i always end up loosing 1 - 0

Playing as Everton, won the first 3 out of 4 games, one of which against Liverpool, however the other game got beat 5-0 away at City and my current game i'm 2-0 down away at Arsenal after 10 minutes.
Basically i'm wondering how on earth you get a result or just keep it respectable at a top 4 club. When I was at Portsmouth I got murdered against them all home and away and now the same is happening at Everton. Does everyone else experience the same thing? Or should I just go ridiculously defensive against them.

Why do so many players get injured? It's only pre-season and Van-Persie, Rosicky, Chamakh and Clichy are already injured. Why does this always freaking happen? RVP is out for 3 months as well, and now I have to play Bendtner/Vela up front for my first game of the season against Chelsea because Chamakh's injured as well. This game is just a giant **** up.

Why do so many players get injured? It's only pre-season and Van-Persie, Rosicky, Chamakh and Clichy are already injured. Why does this always freaking happen? RVP is out for 3 months as well, and now I have to play Bendtner/Vela up front for my first game of the season against Chelsea because Chamakh's injured as well. This game is just a giant **** up.

players do get injured far to easily ... and there does not seem to be any punishment for it !! they get straight up after red card tackles but then off injured just randomly ?!

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

and also diego tardelli has missed his last 5 penalties for me defying all logic as his penalties are 18 !! surely making the attributing system pretty pointless

I think there is some kind of problem on the game relating to players getting sent off on debut, last two players I have signed have been sent off first game they have played for me, bit strange. Also Phil Jagielka has just freakishly stopped on the ball and let rooney take it off him in the 6 yard box. He would never do that against Wolves at home. So annoying and fixed to lose against the big teams.

why do defenders back off and back off even when there in their own box and let strikers shoot even when you say hassle opponents and get stuck in

Last edited:
WHAT A SHOCKER!

I was playing against one of the best teams in the league at their stadium and the game was a draw at the 85th minute. Then one of my players was hurt and I had no subs, so I'm down to 10 men. Less than a minute later my DC gets a red card. Down to 9 men. On the ensuing free kick BANG a super curling shot in which my class GK covers his face with his hands. It was that guys first goal ever for their club...

again....why am I not surprised?

playing my U.D. Logrones save...got caught in the middle of takeover talks and slapped with a transfer embargo over the summer transfer window in 2014...the outgoing chairman said something like "we will pull out of negotiations so you can make moves in the transfer period" and still has me locked out of making moves...FML

edit: as soon as I post this, takeover is completed and I can finally make moves. still missed out on like 2 months of cheap regens tho =/

Last edited:
Back