Post Your Frustrations

The only frustration i have is with some squad members asking me why their squad status has changed and they get upset and want to leave the club. This happened to me alot during the first two years at Man Utd and i lost good players in Ganso and Afellay. But it hasn't happened in the last 2 years or so for some reason.

-.-

29721785.jpg

I have playing FM, and all of a sudden my news icon dissapeared. Dont know where it is or how to get it back. very Frustrating! anyone know how to get it back?

The worst thing about being Rangers is that as soon as a big club is interested in a player they want to leave, like i signed Ross Smith from Dundee United for 325k, played him about 20 times, he done excellently and by the end of the season he has 3 and a half star potential. Then in the summer Spurs make a bid, he wants to leave, then sits in their reserves when he would be part of my first team !

I've sent one of my players out on loan under the pretense that he'd be a "valuable member of the 1st team". I send him out and then lo and behold 2 months in he's played 1 game so I look at his squad status and all of a sudden he's a squad rotation player. WTF is this? If I wanted him to a squad rotation player I'd have kept him. No injuries either

Last edited:
That when I lose a game, my players morale go down the drain..

Zabaleta did a Diego Maradona (Hand of God) on me and leveled the game to 1-1. Replay at the Emirates... Friggin' fixture congestion.

was playing the game got about 5 season in when i went to train a player to play on a different side of the park but when i clicked on his profile & went to training for him it crashed & keept doing it everytime so thinking i had a smart way around it i went to the team training & there is no training shedules what so ever all i can do is put players on rest & i added my own made schedule to try that but that doesnt show up when installed either ( sorry if this is the wrong place but its my rant :D ) oh aye and players keep moaning about squad status being changed even when i dont change it

Last edited:
at the starting menu i only clicked on england as a playable nation, now i can't change to a different league outside of england.... feel like punching someone's head in... is there a way to change this and keep the same save file with the same manager?

at the starting menu i only clicked on england as a playable nation, now i can't change to a different league outside of england.... feel like punching someone's head in... is there a way to change this and keep the same save file with the same manager?
no u cant.U have to start again.

I beat Liverpool 4-1, Chelsea 6-1 and beating United 5-0 with half an hour to play in the Premier League as Arsenal.

Between the Liverpool and Chelsea games, I lose 1-0 away to Sporting CP in the first leg of the Champions League semi final.
Between the Chelsea and United games, I go 2-0 up at half time against SCP, end up drawing 2-2 after mistakes from the defence, and get knocked out.

:@

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In the Co-op Cup 1/4 finals i get a 90th minute equaliser from Samaras the ref added 3 mins the games still playing in the 95th minute? Hearts get a corner and score :@:@:@:@

Why did he play another two minutes? :'(

Two of my players have the agent from ******* ****.

He demands a new contract for his player if I reject a transfer, when I look at his demands, he wants to give my 20 year old £53,000 p/w WITH Match Highest Earner? THE **** IS THAT?

I wish there was a way to interact with your player to get them to sack that piece of **** >_<

Reject the contract offer & when they complain tell them that their is still time left so you wont be entering into negotiations, usually works & they apologize.

On side note, my best striker(20 old regen) did same thing cause he improved so much.

Reject the contract offer & when they complain tell them that their is still time left so you wont be entering into negotiations, usually works & they apologize.

On side note, my best striker(20 old regen) did same thing cause he improved so much.
Yeah but my 20 year old regen right back has the potential to be the best in the world :/ same with my 18 year old regen CM. It's ******* me off XD
Oh, the RB only has a year left on his original contract, so yeah =[

Yeah but my 20 year old regen right back has the potential to be the best in the world :/ same with my 18 year old regen CM. It's ******* me off XD
Oh, the RB only has a year left on his original contract, so yeah =[

Negotiate the "Match Highest Earner" clause out, normally requires increasing their salary or slapping on a nice signing bonus. If they are going to become the best in the world, you are going to have to pay them to keep them.

Players get injured by dirty players no one booked and one plyer on my team get sent off for shirt pulling ,bookings for dirty tackles during matches, that's a bit weak, and in interview thay asked player injured himself. no more giving interviews

I have often got a player injured right after my last sub ........ one time 2 players got injured.......

Rooney comes back from internationals injured for 3 months, Nani for 2 months, Valencia for a month. Thread bare squad, to make it worst my 100% record 17 games in just ended 3-0 to Everton to a Cisse hat-trick, and if that wasn't enough, Berbatov breaks his leg and is out for the season.

FML. :(

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

And now Vidic is out for 3 months, I must really have ****** off the almighty Santa. :(

Playing as Birmingham city, its transfer deadline day, I sign Zoltan Gera on loan (Super cheap,Cheap wages) this is all *3 hours* before the squad registration deadline it takes him longer than 3 hours to arrive and now he cannot be registered, I am going to slap him silly the stupid ***!

Back