Post Your Frustrations

So I get a few bids in for an 18 year old who is going to be a great central defender. I reject bids up to £7.5million [no clauses.] And he's fine with it. I reject one for £8.5million and he throws a hissy fit. Requests a transfer, removes me from favoured personnel, etc. All because I rejected the bid because I could get a better deal for him.

Newcastle losing 3-0 to WBA and came back to 3-3.. then after 4 mins of 3 minutes extra time they scored and I lost :(

half stars computer performance for me.... always took ages to load especially when i remember if you play as LLM in the fa cup there will be a lot of teams in the first round and to stimulate all the matches is ****... :S

Used to love this game but the F****ing glitches in the tactics are driving me crazy as it won't save them

Lost 2-0 on penalties against Inter(I manage Udinese),missing 4 penalties.....

Why the **** does Manchester City buy all the youngsters I'm trying to loan to Parma ? I mean, all of them

Absolutely dominating against Valerenga in the Europa League as Fulham, but losing 3 - 0. They had like 6 shots on target. To my 12. I had 24 shots overall and dominated possession as well.

Edit: Just won 6 - 0 in the home leg. With similar stats.

Last edited:
my frustration is injuries at key points in my last season. First two seasons went great (titles and trophies galore) but third season injuries came up at inopportune moments. They were not even that serious, just stupid things like a 5 day injury just before a top of the table clash that couldnt be solved by injections.... ah well, screw the lot of them, left for Real Madrid Post season and bought have my backroom staff with me!

Biggest frustration Put a bid in for a Regen who has a PA of 178 turns out my assistant manager suggestion i remove the bid e.t.c because he is useless!

Or how greedy arsenal are being for me to buy jack wiltshire rejected a 25 million bid!

Why is my laptop slow and ****
i need a new one where i can run more than 6 league without it lagging like ****
fml

I hate when you go into a private talk with youre player because he never listens to you i always do it with my striker and say place youre shot in the corner instead of blasting it at the keeper or over the bar he says back i dont think it will benifit me at my stage of my career i say at least give it a try he says no i stand by what i said and then the conversation is over i f***ing hate that. aggggggggghhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do Man City keep trying to tap up [your[ staff?! It just does not go on in real life that staff keep changing teams every season when the same manager is in place

1.As usual the 3 first results are win-draw-lose or something like .2 It is not natural when you play with a better team with a magic way 3-4 players injured so its very hard to resist.

This

View attachment 133079

Felt I deserved to win but a draw at white hart lane wouldn't be bad for San Marino. The ref had given 3 minutes of injury time, then at 94' Tottenham scores on a corner kick. And of course I had match preparation set all week on defensive set pieces. And it wasn't Michael Dawson, it was a czech winger with below average jumping and heading.

I'm spurs manager. In my third season now, in my first season finished forth, qualified for champions league, knocked out of quarters by Real Madrid, won league cup. Not a bad first season.

2nd season: Lost the league by 6 goals to man united :'( Lost in champions league final 3-2 to real madrid, a 90th minute winner. I have never been so devestated ever!

I have created a new club in the 'English Northern Premier League Premier Division' as a self-challenge to get my club into the premier league and possibly the champions league. The thing is, my club has a FM11 pre-set badge, I have found and saved my own badge yet i don't know how to add this badge into the game... please help!

Thanks for the comment bigbird. I couldn’t agree more. A little helpful information never hurt anybody!

im fulham and i went away to old trafford to play united . Danny murphy got sent off in the 18th minute but i still managed to hold on for a draw until the 97th!!! minute . Brede Hangeland decides to slide on rooney when the ball was in the AIR !! i mean come on its hangeland he can win a header against rooney withought even trying. They get a penalty that schwarzer saves but hernadez tucks in the rebound . I resigned after that game match lol .

Back