Post Your Frustrations

just got 2 players sent of in 1 game so i fined both 1 weeks wages cause we lost the game to a poor team 2-0 22 players now moaning about the fine some accepted my statement to them the rest didnt but backed down when i threatend to sell them but 8 of them now want sold the most annoying things is this is the second season i started with these players & the second time its happend + no 1 moaned about the other players fine just the 1 wtf is that about ?

Does anyone know a way to stop your team being complacent against weaker teams ?

Started a game as Barcelona, and in the first 19 matches in all competitions I've gotten 5 red cards.....4 of them straight red. Fines every time and they keep coming. Insane. Luckily its Barcelona and they find a way to win every time anyway.

My Liverpool went 5-0 up in half time but finished the match 5-5. Arsenal v Newcastle scenario?

I swear to god this game is scripted

Needed to win last game in order to beat out Benfica for the title.

Benfica had 1 loss all year, I've scored over 80 goals in the season and am on an incredible streak and my team have a strong very determined bond.

What happens in the final game against a minnow team? I blow a 1-0 lead in the 80th minute and end the game losing 2-1........

Something similar happened in FM10 with my Greek save. I lost one game all year, but the higher reputation team in the league went undefeated and won the title in the last weekend due to me losing.

I swear it always seems like the higher reputation teams tend to pull stuff out of their ***.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

oh, and let me mention the stupid player of the year voting.

My world class striker just scored 44 goals had 10 assists and an avg rating of 8.4 and about 15 man of the match awards. Guess who wins player of the year? My ******* MC with 8 goals 7 assists and a 7.2 rating.........................................same thing happened the previous year as well except it was my AMC who won it instead of my 32 goal 7.9 rated striker..............both years my striker wasn't even top 3 in the voting!!!!!!

i just got taken over on my shakhtar save by a rich Argentinian businessman who said he would give me 63 million to spend on players which i guess i will get in the next transfer window :P
i ask for a bit of money to maybe buy a player ready for the start of new season before euro 2012 and he gives me 31.7k :O

Do you think that most strikers on FM actually aim for the goal because to me it seems as though they just kick the ball in any direction.

i just winned the leauge and the europa leauge with porto and the board decided to just give me 120k and they canceled my dzeko transfer because they said he was no a realistic target :@

not being able to give regens game experience because otherwise i'll lose

Mine has just happened, I was on a nice 22 game unbeaten run in the league (unbeaten in all comps) untill i played West Brom! I was 1-0 up then went 2-1 down, 90+4 minute Drogba scores!!!!.......No he don't, OFFSIDE! I was sooo gutted! :(

i got my team all the way from the lowest league as an amateur team to the championship about to get promoted to the premiership!! took me like 12 seasons!!
in the playoffs i was playing newcastle, won the first leg 1-0, then second leg was 1-1 draw, i had been promoted. i went to save the game after and football manager shut down on me.
save game was corrupt and lost everything.
you would think that i would have a backup but i had just deleted them to free up some space on my hard drive!!! just sick

Does anyone know a way to stop your team being complacent against weaker teams ?

Maybe a pre-team talk of "I expect you to win this game" and then show your frustration at half time if they are slipping..

I'm winning 2-0 against birmingham and am contemplating if i should sub glen johnson, I decide not to and two mintues later he gets an injury and is out for 2 months... Like WTF

3 rotation fullbacks out 3+ weeks (broken ribs, broken foot, pulled hamstring), star centreback out for almost entire season (torn hamstring), star striker out for the season (broken lower leg), first team right attacking mid out several months, also takes corners, free kicks and penalties for me (broken foot), two rotation young att mids/strikers out for a month or so yet (strained knee ligaments, torn calf muscles)

can't pull up anyone from my "B" team since they won't be registered and I already have any decent u19 players I have up on the main squad.

Last edited:
i cant belive i lost to blackburn 6-0. like holy cow, suarez up front, neymar to, song and ramsy in mid, gary chill and kos in cb, romario and gibb on th ewing backs, mannone as gk. i dont know how th e heck did it happen.

eventualy i restarted again and drew, but rvp of injured :(

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

I'm winning 2-0 against birmingham and am contemplating if i should sub glen johnson, I decide not to and two mintues later he gets an injury and is out for 2 months... Like WTF

i have had a lot of those, esspecialy to rvp or any of my wingers.

My two biggest by far are... Average players with low long shot attributes (Im talking around 8-9) scoring scorchers against me from 40 yards out.

Every cup final I have been in I always concede the tying goal in injury time and lose in extra time!

Back