Post Your Frustrations

yeah happened to me a few times
once ever i had like 15 shots 7 CCC and they didn't even shot at the goal and it ended 1 1 cuz my ****** CB scored a autogoal in the 93 minute

My main problem is with not getting my players to do what I tell them. I had this problem before when I started off with Spurs. I would tell most of my players to play short passes, to feet and far too often they were launching the ball down the pitch to no one, or the likes of Lennon or Defoe who are never going to win the header. After a while I happened less often, so maybe it's just the players taking a while to get use to your tactics. I've now gone on to take charge at Liverpool and am having the same problem. One of the main problems is players passing it around too much in their own half. This can be really frustrating if you've got it set to Get Ball Forward and they are not, but even more frustrating is when you haven't got it set to Get Ball Forward and you can't change it because the ball hasn't gone out of play for 5 minutes because they are too busy passing the ball to each other.

If my players play like **** for 60 minutes then turn it on for the last 30 and win, it bugs me that I can't say that, it's either, you played **** or you played well.. Then my players moan at me for praising them saying I don't have a strict enough approach.. What do you want me to do!!??

Does anyone know what the highest match earner clause is?
Player X has clause and earns 500 p/w
Player Y earns 400 p/w

Player Y gets a new contract worth 600 p/w

Player X clause is activated.

You will now be forced by contractual obligations to give Player X a 600 p/w contract.

Player X has clause and earns 500 p/w
Player Y earns 400 p/w

Player Y gets a new contract worth 600 p/w

Player X clause is activated.

You will now be forced by contractual obligations to give Player X a 600 p/w contract.
Ah ok, thanks.
That is a very sneaky clause XD
Good thing i've always got rid of it in contracts :)

so many times players try long range efforts and shoot wide from close range

Why is it whenever one of your players gets through on goal but is in an offside position he will put it past the keeper. But the rest of the time when he's onside he fluffs it every time. Very annoying!

My main problem is with not getting my players to do what I tell them. I had this problem before when I started off with Spurs. I would tell most of my players to play short passes, to feet and far too often they were launching the ball down the pitch to no one, or the likes of Lennon or Defoe who are never going to win the header. After a while I happened less often, so maybe it's just the players taking a while to get use to your tactics. I've now gone on to take charge at Liverpool and am having the same problem. One of the main problems is players passing it around too much in their own half. This can be really frustrating if you've got it set to Get Ball Forward and they are not, but even more frustrating is when you haven't got it set to Get Ball Forward and you can't change it because the ball hasn't gone out of play for 5 minutes because they are too busy passing the ball to each other.
Go to team instructions and give them less creative freedom, should do the trick.

my frustration is that some tactics suit players and some do not like for example i have one tactic were torres score buckets and he is set as complete forward however thier is another tactic were he is still complete forward but he never score however for this tactic my other striker who is a regen score so annoying

I've become discouraged for once in FM.

It appears no matter how hard I try, Porto and Benfica will always be lethal in Portugal.

Benfica are winning games by an average of 4 goals this year....and I have the best strike force in the world probably...ugh. Makes things interesting though!

How the team you're managing for 5 years now always finds a way to blow a sure thing. It's usually in the form of:
- missing 5 sitters and conceding a corner
- getting red carded for ridiculously stupid things 5-10 minutes into a game after being repeatedly warned and fined for lack of discipline
- conceding a penalty in the 4th minutes of the 2 minutes extra time
- conceding a corner in the 90+5 minute of 2+ extra time
- The CB going for a header with nobody around him - mistiming it and the opposition forward scores and easy one-on-one
- the ball bouncing off the heel of your defender and into your own net when he's facing the wrong way to defend a cross with nobody in the box
- all of the above

I can't remember the last time my team was fairly outplayed.

How the team you're managing for 5 years now always finds a way to blow a sure thing. It's usually in the form of:
- missing 5 sitters and conceding a corner
- getting red carded for ridiculously stupid things 5-10 minutes into a game after being repeatedly warned and fined for lack of discipline
- conceding a penalty in the 4th minutes of the 2 minutes extra time
- conceding a corner in the 90+5 minute of 2+ extra time
- The CB going for a header with nobody around him - mistiming it and the opposition forward scores and easy one-on-one
- the ball bouncing off the heel of your defender and into your own net when he's facing the wrong way to defend a cross with nobody in the box
- all of the above

I can't remember the last time my team was fairly outplayed.

This

I've seen every single one of those points more times than I care to admit

everytime i go to buy my stadium it spends eight months planning and then two weeks before completion date it tells me that i the plans have been shelved due to lack of funds...i am luton town and i have 30 million in the bank.. whats going on??

M usin chelsea n da thing dat annoys me is dat my team gets key players injured a lot for very long times esp whn im beginnin to lead in da table. N so many missed chances. N da tactics i dwnloaded or created dnt seem to work for long esp against 4-4-2. Plz gv me a tactic for chelsea (signed- neymar, mata, suarez n hazard, sold anelka n kalou). M in 2nd season n cannot win against top clubs...

Paulo Henrique is out for 8 months for me so I've just had to spend £30m on a replacement, my teams linch pin isn't going to make my team go to ****!

This happened last night.

Let me know if you have ever seen this before, it has made me very angry!

I'll give you a quick background 1st:
Me & my flatmate loaded up a network game as Barca (me) & Real M with Italian, English & Scottish leagues loaded also. I don't normally go massive teams but anyway it has been a very exiting few seasons now.
1st season I won the league by 1 point.
2nd season I took the Inter job they were bottom half at October. managed to finish 2nd & won the cup.
3rd season won the league & cup & got beat in Champ League final 0:1 to FC Bayern (Gutted)
4th season 10 games in got offered the Man Utd job. They were 17th in the league. I know that they have a huge debt until 2017 (£144m p/a) but I took up the challenge. I managed to finish 4th & got a few quality regens coming in at the end of the season to reshape this ageing squad.

Now for the disaster.
Last two games of the season are Chelsea in the FA Cup Final & Athletico Madrid in Champ League Final. 5 mins into FA Cup Final & Vidic decides to get himself sent-off for violent conduct. Despite still having the better of the game I unfortunately get beat 0:1 to an Aiden McGeady (who I hate) goal.
After the game I fine Vidic 2 weeks wages & he accepts without question. I still have 1 week before the Champ League final & I consider leaving Vidic my assistant captain (who has done very well for me) on the bench after his previous straight red. On the day I reconsider as my 3rd choice centre back is not nearly as good. I start the game well & have the vast majority of the ball & chances on goal without hitting the back of the net & then after 40mins Vidic decides again that he has had enough & gets his second straight red in two games for violent conduct in the first half of a big final.

I was close to throwing my laptop out of my 3rd floor flat window!!

Despite still playing them off the park for the rest of the game & having what looked like a fine goal chopped off I lost 0:1 to a dubious goal in the 92nd minuet.

Needless to say I was livid & he was fined 2 weeks wages again (witch he accepted) & was was offered to all clubs & placed on the transfer list.

Ps Still in the off season after the Vidic disaster & just been appointed the Brazil manager, Vidic has left for pastures new (£6.5m), had stadium increased by 6250, & signed 5-6 of the best regens that I have seen. Unfortunately some are 16 so will take a while before they are ready for the Prem. Whats left of Ferguson's team is old & slow & it is the start of a new era under a new Scottish manager to sort out this debt ridden giant of world football.

Sorry for the rant

Thanks for reading

JN

Back