Post Your Frustrations

sounds like your team bottled it. lack of managerial ability and discipline I would imagine

God **** it, my team just can't hold a lead after going 2-0 up... resulting in draws most of the time.

May have to stop going to "Contain" and just Ian Holloway there ***!

hey ive started a new game and when i try to view the international under 19's nothing comes up and it just says custom all along the top anyone else got this?

spring 2011, i was top of the table for about 3 months as everton. the league title was more or less going to be mine. my last fixture was home against bolton, 10th place. elsewhere, man utd was 2 points behind me but their last fixture was away to chelsea, who was on a 15 game unbeaten run. spurs was 3 points behind me but was way behind in goal difference that i didnt really pay much attention to them

as an attack minded manager, i was going to play for a win of course, but i knew even with a draw i would win the title on GD over manutd. but even if i lose, i was pretty sure man utd wasn't going to beat hot-streak chelsea at stamford. and i was even more sure spurs weren't going to have a goalfest on their last fixture (forgot who, vs some mid-table team)

so after last fixtures and season ended, of course, i somehow lost 0-1 to bolton. man utd convincingly wins away at chelsea, breaking their 15 game streak, and spurs surely enough won 5-0, beating me on GD. so after 3 months sitting 1st in the table, i dropped down to third after the last fixture. i had already won the cup double and the league was going to make it a treble

when my striker is banging them in, and out of the blue, gets injured, either in match or training ..

nothing like smashing Sports CP 4-0, then getting a crash dump in analysis screen.

Then having to play the game over, your two best players getting injured, and getting smashed in return...

then playing it again, your best player getting hurt and your other one getting a red card....

ugh I won the game fair and square the first time, why does it pull this **** on me? Seriously, I've ****** away about an hour of my time with this stupid ****.

third try, won the game, but my two world class players are out for 4 months and 1 month.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4th try- got raped by free kicks because despite my player set to man mark, 3 COUNT EM 3 opponents were left unmarked (nobody around for a good 10 yards) right in front of my keeper. My players continuously just stood around near the wall marking nobody.....ffs this is incredibly awful. I mean why does this happen, they are set to man mark, there are guys to mark and TWICE they all stood in what looked like a loose secondary wall behind the main wall........has to be a bug.

Last edited:
when my striker is banging them in, and out of the blue, gets injured, either in match or training ..

I had just signed a Morrocan lad who scored 7 goals in his first 3 games, gets injured for a month and the fans are on my back saying he is a **** signing.... LOL!

Drawing against Blackburn with Chelsea in 86th minute when a player with 8 long shot & 11 finishing smashed a goal into teh top corner from 40 yards out><

Last edited:
I've been trying to get my "B" squad into the (lowest playable div) Second Division B of Spain for three seasons. They have lots of win streaks and unbeaten runs (in a non-viewable league) and they have won the Federation Cup the last two years, but still no promotion...any ideas?

Last edited:
Happens to me all the time my man. Either a horribly defended counterattack or a ******* set piece to the far post.

Or a DM with 6 Long Shot attribute and 8 Finishing scoring a 30 yard screamer out of nowhere right on the 87th minute.

Back