Post Your Frustrations

was winning everythin using il devesto 424 tactic with united downloaded lfc update v3 half season gone and know in 13 poss pld 20 drew 17 won 2 lost 1 wtf:@

i hate when I play against the Italian club. I am always better, and miss a lot of CCC(5-8) and then BOOM....that's so frustrating

Now I normally understand faults are of my own making (if I'm losing, often it's down to tactics), but it's like my actual save has a glitch. No longer can I score from set-pieces, whereas in previous seasons I scored from corners for fun. Yet I've changed nothing. I also can't score the odd goal from distance, which despite not being a regular occurance before is still notable in absence. It's also now impossible to keep a clean sheet as well, with the opponent scoring the exact goals I can't (set-pieces, wonder goals - one even going straight in from a corner).

Ah'm ****** off.

Edit: Hah, same thing again. 4-0 up against Queen of the South (none coming from distance or set-pieces) and they shoot from the half-way line and it goes in. Their only shot on target.

Last edited:
5 penalties in 6 games.
3 red cards in 6 games.
3 of my first team players injured in 6 games.
2 backup players injured in 3 games.
Lost 3-0 from a penalty and 2 corners, while having 60% of the posession.

This game just gets on my nerves sometimes, I feel a need to shoot something.

A recently promoted League 2 AFC Telford team taking on Everton in the League Cup. 88 minutes in, 2-1 Telford. 40 shots for Everton. Decide it's a great time to injure my goalie, final score 2-5 (no extra time!!)

I can't make any 442 diamond work for Palermo, plus Pastore injured for 1 month. He is the ONLY reason I played Palermo

im in the year 2016 at the moment Zlatan Ibrahimovic contract was up and he wouldnt settle for anything under 280k a week with an appearance fee of 190k a game so i thought good riddance to you, did end up getting a bit of back lash from the fans. six months on thought i would see how he's doing, find out hes playing at osasuna for 18k a week couldnt believe it!

played as rotherham promoted from league 2 first season, safe mid table 2nd challenged for play offs 3rd season missed by goal diff (very annoying) then about 12 games into the season i was making steady progress started poorly then won 5 games on the bounce lost 1 game and got sacked i was in 12th i believe very annoying, then my game wouldnt stop simming so i had to delete the save

Losing a match because opposing teams do long range shots that blast their way into the net. Leaving your defence unable to do anything and you losing a match you dominated.

Huddersfield resorted to boxing tactics to try and get the draw. Happy that I won with just 9 players left but frustrated that I lost a few good personnel.

Last edited:
When I've been destroying everyone in the league with my Celtic team then just about every season with 5 or 6 games to go they all turn to ****. Maybe win 2 out of the last 5 which will include a few losses, one of my losses one season was 4-1 against Dundee! I know its not as bad as some examples of form but I want consistency throughout the season right till the end.

Also when a striker is prolific in a season up till he gets 30-35 then hits a wall and doesn't score for the next 5 or 6 games

Edit: Hah, same thing again. 4-0 up against Queen of the South (none coming from distance or set-pieces) and they shoot from the half-way line and it goes in. Their only shot on target.

That's even worse when you lose 1 - 0 to it... Especially when you have had many shots on target but their keeper has been unbeatable.

Semi-Finals of the FA Cup: Chelsea draw Forest at home. I draw City away.

Semi-Finals of the Champions League: Chelsea draw Napoli (who I have already demolished twice this season), I draw Real Madrid.

Also 94th minute winners when there is 1 minute of added time at the Bernabeu (which makes it 3 defeats in 3, after dominating each game...).

Last edited:
2011 - 2012 season with Southampton. Last game of the season, playing Leicester who were struggling at 11th place, and we need a win to secure promotion to the Premier League and avoid the playoffs. Went 1-0 up after 10 minutes but got destroyed in the second half with the match ending 1-3. Safe to say, we got knocked out during the first round of the playoffs by Sheffield United via 3-4 aggregate. Gutted.

Although I have David N'gog, Fernando Torres and Hulk as my strikers, even dominating every single match, lots of possession, 5 or 6 CCC's a match, playing wonderful football, my strikers can't hit the back of the net, it's amazing . Against Birmingham I had 35 shots on goal, scored one, 5 in the woodwork .. Can't understand this ..

started a blackpool new game after getting bored with barcelona super team, after countless try i found the tactic and way to play but half way striker dj campbell got a broken leg... 4-5 months !! arghh

Back