Post Your Frustrations

Last minute equalisers after you scored what looked a winner in the 87th minute in the Champions League Final against a team with 10 men...

Carling Cup 4th round. Went down 2 goals in the first half and with a bit of tweaking and by using up all my subs, I tried to get at least a goal, we finally broke through on the 84th minute and 6 minutes later, we equalized. I was happy to say the least. BUT when extra time came on, two of my best players on the pitch suffered injuries, 4 minutes apart. Without any subs left, I was forced to play with 9 men and to add insult to injury, Leicester got the winner 1 minute from the shootout.

Having this goal disallowed for offside?? The lines are drawn in game, how is that offside? (Goal scored by blue/white team)

About once every 3 games straight after i've made my 3rd sub one of my defenders get injured and has to go off or gets a stupid straight red card. From now on I'm only gna make 2 subs a game.

Higuian you son of a *****,
View attachment 139003
FInal of the champion league minute 120!!!
i hate you although you are from my country

id dominate the match =(, that`s not fair

Last edited:
I'm Liverpool and finished 2nd in the league, I won the league cup and fa cup all in my first session and with only on mew singing for the hole session!! But here is the problem, I'm in my second session and keep loosing, I have the same tactics but can't buy a win? Need some advice

I'm really losing my way with FM. I've just started my 4th season with Spurs. I generally finish around 4th place and usually win the FA Cup or League Cup each season. But I'm trying to challenge for the league but I'm struggling. When it comes to the big games my team usually do well, but they slip up too often against the lower teams. So I've started approaching those games differently. I was away to Fulham and started off with 'Contain', something I've never done before. I had us set to counter attack and 'More roaming'. At halftime we were leading 2-0, so I thought I'd keep things pretty much as they are. The start of the second half they were level. So I decided to go more attacking and straight away went 3-2 up. Then went back to slightly more defensive. With about 10 minutes to go and probably even more defensive than before my defense were all over the place, on a counter-attack! and they equalised again. It ended up 3-3.

I've decided to start experimenting, so I reloaded and played the game again. This time more balanced. We went 2 up again and they managed to pull 1 back but we held on to a 1-0 win. I can't help thinking it doesn't make much sense. The first game played defensive and scored 2 goals. Second game played slightly more attacking and scored 2-0 goals. I know that's football, but it's not helping me understand the tactics of this game.

I've started paying a lot more attention to what the other teams players are doing. I played Man City and knew Tevez would be running things so had him tightly marked, closed down etc. But they have so many good attacking players I was unsure what to do with them all, apart from having the wingers closed down as usual. Tevez was still dragging my defense all over the place so I got Palacios to man mark him as well. In my experience from doing this before Palacios isn't that great at doing this job, but something worked because Tevez was kept pretty quiet for the rest of the game. Spurs ended up having a lot more of the ball and a lot of attempts on there goal, even getting a penalty which we missed and it finised 0-0. But I was happy because I had not conceded for once.

Then the next game was against Bolton and we lost 2-1. I'm getting so fed up with my team conceding goals, especially against lower teams. I got to the point last night where I couldn't be bothered playing anymore. I'm sure I will be back though.

Nothing like getting a ECC group draw with Arsenal, Olympique Lyon (who have won like 13 out of 15 league titles), and Sampdoria (who finished 3rd in italy a few years into game)...........................................

Meanwhile some teams similar to mine draw with isreali clubs, sheriff FC, and other rubbish bottom feeders valued under 35 million......................

The draw is utter rubbish, two league champions and a 3rd place team drew the same group as me, while Real madrid get sisters of the poor, FC for the Deaf and Blind, and Liverpool.

View attachment 139976

The above is Muntari refusing to sign a new contract with Hearts. For an entire year he's refused a new contract and now he's gonna' be signed on a free, as will another great central midfielder in Vukojevic. If I hadn't gotten them on a free in the first place, I'd be ******.

I've never seen anything like it. On the plus side I've kept 7 clean sheets :)

I've changed my tactics, my players, gone all out attack but I cant get a goal, or even conceed.

Last edited:
so Last nite before I & sleep I decide to play one quick match, I go & beat West Ham 8-0 then forget to save when I exit. I play em today, 1-0 same tactics same team><

I'm not the first to say it, but the contract negotiations have been proper **** in 2011. I like the agents thing and all, but I'm someone who likes to enter contract talks to see what their first demand will be and then leave so I can think about it. I especially do this with young players so I can weigh up either paying compensation or a transfer fee.
I accidentally pressed 'exit talks' for the millionth time in my life and now one of the best young players in the world doesn't want to negotiate. Did I mention that I'm Real Madrid? Honestly, that's a total joke.

Here's my question: Do you think SI played this game before they released it??

Quarter finals of ECC 2nd leg vs Manchester. I'm playing as a smaller rep portugal team.

What happens? 2 minutes in goal for MUFC. 10 minutes later, redcard on my player. 3 minutes later, injury. 2 minutes later yellow card. 8 minutes later, injury. 5 minutes later goal MUFC. 5 minutes later injury.

Game is sooooooooooo ******* biased to higher rep teams.

These slide tackle own goals that defenders score are annoying me even though it's the opponents team doing it & not mine.

yay, playing against Porto, I get two injuries that I have to sub for, and immediately after the 2nd one, they score a cheating far post header corner.

Yay for exploits.

edit, yay another one of my best players had to leave the field with injury after I've already been forced to make 3 subs.

THIS HAPPENS EVERY ******* BIG GAME. It's absolutely ridiculous. If I play any lower rep team my players will NEVER get hurt, but against the big 3 legs are snapping

Last edited:
having my 6 point lead over teh rest of teh league reduced to 0points b/c 5 of my firstteampicks are playing in the African Cup of Nations >< along with my back-up keeper so I have to play the reserve keeper who ******* sucks.

Redders.

Such a ****. Got a 10 point infraction from Redders 'for being DMF'.

I hate when players are running one on one and it would be a simple goal in real life and they miss it .. ARGHHH !!

just had a main starter for my camaroon squad injured for a week with a stubbed toe, what a man!

Back