Post Your Frustrations

I score 96 goals in 30 games, had a +70 some goal differential. Went undefeated with 80 some total points.

And had to go to the 2nd tiebreaker rule (goal diff) to separate my team from 2nd place highly reputable Benfica who also just happened to go undefeated in the exact same year....after doing something incredibly similar to me the previous two years.

Again, this game seems like it gives high rep teams handicaps in order to compete.

Playing as Havant & Waterloovile, just about to offer a contract to a young midfielder who looks a good potential for the future. I've negioated the contract, and as I go to click on confirm, my mouse slips and I press walk away by total mistake. Now I can't sign him :'(

haha hey guys, I just wanna share my sadness moment with you, my Lierse team who is inform, just ended their winning streak with a bitter defeat at the hand of Standard Liege, the problem is, I guess the referee is bias toward my team, i think he also want to beat my team because they are in good run of win before:'( 2 red card for my team, and we lost it on injury time,here a screenshot for you to see, he give us 3 minute of injury time, but he still not blown the wisel, so when reach almost 94th minute, axel witsel score the goal, and our run end:'(

(not a big deal actually coz my lierse is performing above expectation:P just wanna share my feeling toward the ref!!:@)

Playing as Havant & Waterloovile, just about to offer a contract to a young midfielder who looks a good potential for the future. I've negioated the contract, and as I go to click on confirm, my mouse slips and I press walk away by total mistake. Now I can't sign him :'(

wait him for a few month and I guess you can try negotiate with him back :)

So I found a 17 year olf togo player who according to my scout has great potential(4 stars) I approach to sign him(with Chelsea) give him the contracr he asked for & he goes & signes for some club in Algeria><.

Web site design for you.

Calgary real estate web design, Redesign website Calgary, Website customization Calgary.
We are Calgary leading web design, web development and search engine optimization company, delivering highly-creative, brand-driven and results-focused web solutions to corporate and individual clients. We help companies of all sizes to use established and emerging technologies to do their web businesses and marketing. By adding the human touch to the technology we are making it accessible and usable by everyone.

So...the year is 2036...i'm with Redditch United...finished 4th in the Premier league....best place for me so far.....Now the frustration...i'm playing The FA Cup final against arsenal....it-s 1-0 for me...im in the 85 minute, already anticipating of lifting up the cup and enjoy my first trophy ever, when disaster strikes....2 corners 2 goals from Arsenal...it was al over again Bayern-Man Utd UCL final deja vu....i nearly destroyed my keyboard

Ok my frustration is...........Im Burnley, first season won the c'ship by a good way (97 points), 2nd season finished 3rd in the prem and i have just finished my 3rd season, winning the prem, semi-finals of the FA cup, quarters of the Champions League, stadium expanded to 30000, yet still even thought i have a great wage budget with room for 200k more per week and a decent 26mill in the transfer kitty NO player will discuss a contract with my club!!!

Dont get me wrong ive signed some great players:

Neymar
Cabaye
Kadlec
Ochoa
Bale

BUT it took a lot of money!!!

Is there any way of getting round this???????

those are some kick *** players for your 2nd season mate? you just finished your 3rd, so you bought them that year.... hhhmmm.......

I would say your club does not have a higher enough rep for some other players to join you, but that may not be an issue as you seem to have signed Bale....

fishy

yeh well i signed kadlec in the first season because i told the board i expected a top-half finish and was 2nd at the beginning of december and they gave me £12m!!! I didnt know about kadlec's potential i just came across him on a long and tedious search haha.
Cabaye only cost me £5m
I got Neymar at the start of my second season, £16m over 4 years, although i did it more for a laugh, really didnt expect him to sign a contract.
Bale was on the transfer list and cost only £6.25.
I really need a decent centre back to partner the unreal Andre Bikey! i have Biyik now and hes alright but would prefer someone better at heading etc.........any ideas???

£6.25 XD but in all seriousness, if I tell the board I'm going for a title challenge, will they be more generous when I ask for funding?

From previous experience no, if you tell them ull finish in either top half or qualify for Europe then be top or 2nd a few months down the line they seem to be generous with money, but thats only happened twice for me in my first 2 seasons, what team are you?

On my southampton save, got them into the championship not a problem, came to choosing my season expetations and the most they offer for me to win the league is 40k!! So i thought fine and made a very good team out of freebies and loans, im on 1st january joint top with westbrom on 55 points and the board offer to change my season expectations and for me to win the league they offer me 2.1 million!! ****** typical offering me it when ive built the team, useless board.

hooray, super duper higher reputation team scores 5 fluke goals (described by announcers) in one game, one in the +4 to break my 40 game undefeated streak.

+1 to my theory of higher rep teams being handicapped

Finishing 2nd in the blue square premier with rushden and diamonds, with 102 points, 5 points off Luton... Then losing the play off semi final on penos, against Mansfield who I finished 22 points ahead of in the league.. Absolute joke.

Last edited:
Also the fact that there is no such thing as good form in this game, you could win 10 games on the bounce and out of no where get beat 5 nil.

I've just agreed to sign Asamoah Gyan on a free, but his work permit has been turned down, but he only needs four more days to gain British Citizenship!

Back