Post Your Frustrations

I've just agreed to sign Asamoah Gyan on a free, but his work permit has been turned down, but he only needs four more days to gain British Citizenship!

Wait 4 days and offer again?

Really annoyed can't get into a game what so ever

im so ****** right now, i got a board take over at the start of the season and just about kept my job. (I'm icon status) then despite being predicted to come 23rd in the league im 1st with 7 points difference, the board accept offers on 6 of my first team. Not even millions, like 500k each or something retarded.

The new patch is great :P

One week in, haven't even played one pre-season match and Valdes, Bojan and Adriano already injured for 6-8 weeks. Good times :@

play with Aston Villa. Finished 2nd in Premier League below Chelsea with only +6 goal difference!

34 shots - 2 goals

versus

3 shots - 1 goal

.........................................................................................................................................

having a league game organised the day after an international break, so when picking the team sheet i can only pick 4 of the 25 first team players. no offence to my reserve team but they are quite ****.

I feel like I'm just countering the computer. It doesn't matter how good my guys are at anything. If I don't account for countering the computers formation... my guys can't do any given skill even if its 18+

Easily the most frustrating part of the game is feeling like I'm just rolling dice as apposed to really picking a strategy.

Serbian league

I tried to play in the serbian league to make things more interesting and exciting a little bit.....the problem is i tried to arrange a friendly cup with some serbian clubs at the same level of my club...but it doesn't work as u get messages in your inbox as the competition is held but there is no matches to be played in your fixtures......does any one know how to fix this or at least why is this happening?!!

NOTE: I PLAY WITH (BORAC) AND THE CAREER ISN'T WITH REAL PLAYERS

Last edited:
The fact that Wigan get complacent against smaller teams.. I've beaten City, Arsenal and Chelsea but then I lose to Fulham, Bolton and Wolves.. Not just by one goal but like 5 - 0, and I played with basically 6 defenders against them.

Wait 4 days and offer again?

Really annoyed can't get into a game what so ever

But the game doesn't think like that, it only goes down while he is at a club :(
In the meantime he must be spending his time on a boat in the north sea.

Talk about getting owned

picture.php

the 11.3 patch wiping the german national team and no way to get it back without starting a new game..

I F*UCKING HATE BOJAN!this mother*fuc*ker finished me with 5 goals in 2 matches.i am arsenal.i was in cl quatre finals vs barca.a hattrick in first match and 2 goals in 2th match.
Everytime i manage to have more shots,ccc,possesion but i miss or i shot from distance.****!Aguero,Neymar,Babacar are my strikers.And Hernandez..Hernandez is f*king overrated.i don't say that he is no good..he is good but he will be better than Ronaldo or baptista.(in 2017 in 114 matches he score 120 goals for mexic).FUUUUUCK YOU SI!I........WANT...........MY.............FM............BACK!this is not fm!fm is football manager ..no bug manager or private chat manager.i say to fazio that is in a good form(7.50 in last 5 games) and he says:I think i don't perfom good.FOR GOD SAKE,WHAT DO YOU WANT!YOU WANT TO SCORE LIKE MESSI OR SMTHING?and the kepper..no matter that is adler,neuer,casillas,valdes,cech or orchoa he concendes goals from 30000000 metres and keppers with 12 reflexes and 8(8!!!!!!) posisioning keep a cleansheet on 35 shoots with 22 on target.

i miss cm and fm (05-09).

Rip fm.

I F*UCKING HATE BOJAN!this mother*fuc*ker finished me with 5 goals in 2 matches.i am arsenal.i was in cl quatre finals vs barca.a hattrick in first match and 2 goals in 2th match.
Everytime i manage to have more shots,ccc,possesion but i miss or i shot from distance.****!Aguero,Neymar,Babacar are my strikers.And Hernandez..Hernandez is f*king overrated.i don't say that he is no good..he is good but he will be better than Ronaldo or baptista.(in 2017 in 114 matches he score 120 goals for mexic).FUUUUUCK YOU SI!I........WANT...........MY.............FM............BACK!this is not fm!fm is football manager ..no bug manager or private chat manager.i say to fazio that is in a good form(7.50 in last 5 games) and he says:I think i don't perfom good.FOR GOD SAKE,WHAT DO YOU WANT!YOU WANT TO SCORE LIKE MESSI OR SMTHING?and the kepper..no matter that is adler,neuer,casillas,valdes,cech or orchoa he concendes goals from 30000000 metres and keppers with 12 reflexes and 8(8!!!!!!) posisioning keep a cleansheet on 35 shoots with 22 on target.

i miss cm and fm (05-09).

Rip fm.
So... you're mad then?

that some countries that arent selected only play grey players even if they have way better players(liek Japan), my regen is never gonna get his international caps for them & his their best winder.

Back