Post Your Frustrations

Just lost 7-0 in extra time. without a red card. That's right, full strength, 0-0 after 90, 7-0 after 120....

Stupid FA Cup draw.,..

that some countries that arent selected only play grey players even if they have way better players(liek Japan), my regen is never gonna get his international caps for them & his their best winder.

That's due to licensing rights, my friend. Sorry.

The amount of disallowed goals I get is unbelievable. The amount of times I been to a real football match and never see a disallowed goal. But I get 40-50 a season.

I just don't understanding. My striking pair of finishing of 19 and 16 can't manage to score but the other team's defender with a finishing of 4 can score (and it wasn't a header)

1-0 up away at Wolves after 6 minutes, then scored two own goals by 48 mins, luckily got a penalty towards the end to draw 2-2, scoring all 4 goals.

The amount of disallowed goals I get is unbelievable. The amount of times I been to a real football match and never see a disallowed goal. But I get 40-50 a season.

I know what you mean :/ with chelsea torres has scored 25 and then like another 25 disallowed.

This game is terrible, i regret even getting it.

I am having the same problems i had in the past two versions, i own the possesion and shots on goal yet my strikers can't score at all yet the teams i play get hardly any chances and score. I could put it down to my strikers not being good enough but its the SPL and i am Rangers and my strikers would walk into any team there.

I have seen my team have 65% possesion and 23 shots to the opponents 35% and 3 shots and lose 1-0 and this is home and away, This wouldn't be an issue if it was a rarity but it happens far to often. I have had the game 4 days and i really can't se me playing it much longer.

Just to note i am using il devisto 4-4-2 tactics.

Last edited:
After the new patch complete and utterly ****** my team I hadn't even managed to start a season with my dear Arles. However, when I manage to pull myself together and start a new season, after my first match my 3 playmakers are out with injury - torn calf muscle, broken toe and broken ankle. Unsurprisingly, I lost 3-1.

I was playing Man Utd in the league cup, 3-2 up in extra time, then conceded an own goal from Steven Taylor (who I had brought on 15 mins before) on 120+1, then go on to lose on pens :'( Both of my misses being from hitting the post

View attachment 144259

Just lost a game with Makelele scoring. The guy has a finishing rating of 5. My forwards, on the other hand, didn't manage to score a single goal out of 15 shots.

This game can be so ******* annoying sometimes.

I just spent the last 40 minutes scouring africa for regens, had about 300 people due for scouting reports. Go to the next game and immediate CRASH! Now I gotta go find all these boogers again.................

I just spent the last 40 minutes scouring africa for regens, had about 300 people due for scouting reports. Go to the next game and immediate CRASH! Now I gotta go find all these boogers again.................
That is why I save like every 2 seconds. I don't reload or anything, I'm just paranoid. ;)

That is why I save like every 2 seconds. I don't reload or anything, I'm just paranoid. ;)

I save all the time too, especially when I do this africa scouting. But tonight I forgot, blaaaaaah. :'(

Yeah, me too. I also delete every single save when I ragequit, so in the end, it's not really all that useful lol.

1. The seemingly imbalance of yellow cards, even with stand off, and cautious tackling, between myself and the computer. More often than not, it's like 5 yellows for me, and one or two for the computer. It's like I have an entire team of Paul Scholes' out there.

2. Goals being scored within the first two minutes of the half - in my season with Darlington in the Championship, out of 46 league games, the computer scored within two minutes of a half TWENTY-NINE times (29), and I scored FIVE (5). I have to now be sure I set my tactic to defensive or contain to start a half just to reduce the odds of this not happening.

And to continue with this series of unfortunate events, like it wasn't hard enough to play against Lyon with a team that is worth less than half of Lisandro Lopez, the ref decides to call a couple penalties for them. It's almost December and I've conceded ~5 goals to retarded penalties - my players don't even get bookings for them. At least 2 of them were handballs. I didn't get one penalty though.

//Edit - And another penalty. I hadn't seen anything like this in 11.2. And another in the same game lol. And another one. That's 8 ******* penalties.

Last edited:
Back