Post Your Frustrations

Started new game with Lewes, predicted bottom of Blue Square South, aiming to take them to the Premier League...Got rid of half the team bringing in loads of Free transfers that I spent ages looking for...One game of season left and top of league 2 pts clear meaning a win (guaranteed) or a draw (massive goal difference advantage) wins us the leauge and facing team in relegation zone.
Lost 1-nil to a LAST MINUTE penalty.
Oh, well we still got playoffs...Maybe not. Get knocked out of semis on PENALTIES by team who finished 5TH.
lewes.jpg

1. The seemingly imbalance of yellow cards, even with stand off, and cautious tackling, between myself and the computer. More often than not, it's like 5 yellows for me, and one or two for the computer. It's like I have an entire team of Paul Scholes' out there.

I've never really noticed this before. I think it might depend on who you've got in your team. I'm managing Spurs and usually finish games with less bookings than the team I'm playing. I think it's because most of my players have low aggression. There have been some games where I feel my players have been treated harsher than the opposition, but that's football isn't it. I hope FM 2012 brings in my idea to 'Give the ref abuse' touchline shout!

having tons of injuries at the start of the season...

Hargreaves, Anderson and Obertan (start off injured)
then...

Ryan Giggs - broken foot 3 months
Darren Fletcher - torn hammstring (2 months)
Michael Carrick - calf injury or something (5-6 weeks)
Rio Ferdinand - something (1 month)
Rafael - broken collar bone (6 weeks)
Evra - cant remember (2 weeks)
Anderson - 1st game back out for another 3 weeks!

Players demanding £40,000 when in Blue Square Premier. Wth?!

1. Paul Anderson won't step aside.
2. My players won't score the most in WC even though the top scorer in all other competition.
3. That cheap Anderson won't let me have more scouts despite them agreeing to increase the number of it.
4. Anderson kept the "build new stadium" option greyed out for 6 seasons despite Emirates is packed with fans 80% of the time.
5. The board never trusts me. Highest is only 75% :(

That is high wages ;)

It is. Especially when they're ****** reserve players who have been listed. Just tried to buy a player from Norwich reserves, and hes on £1,200 a week. He's very interested in coming to the club, and he wants £32,500 a week.

I think the phrase rhymes with Clucking Bell. Just can't buy any players at the moment:(

Reply to Dicky

Dicky - Great Idea - Too Bad we can't include a hairdryer to throw at the ref while we're at it!!!

My team is usually rated with having lower aggression than all of my opponents, so it does surprise me that I'm getting more cards, it could be my players have higher levels of determination, or are unsporting (hidden trait).

Quote from Dicky: I've never really noticed this before. I think it might depend on who you've got in your team. I'm managing Spurs and usually finish games with less bookings than the team I'm playing. I think it's because most of my players have low aggression. There have been some games where I feel my players have been treated harsher than the opposition, but that's football isn't it. I hope FM 2012 brings in my idea to 'Give the ref abuse' touchline shout!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Here's another frustration that I'm sure we've all experienced at least onece (or maybe 20 times) - Lost a penalty shootout 5-3 to Bolton in the FA Cup (I was Darlington) - My PK takers were rated 16,16,16,13,13 - and I lost to a group whose ratings were 13,11,11,7,4. My goalie has a 18 one-on-one rating, Bolton's was 14.

I'm sure there may be other factors to affect the outcome, but to not win when having a perceived advantage like that is frustrating...............but makes it all that more addicting to keep coming back for more.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Here's another frustration that I'm sure we've all experienced at least onece (or maybe 20 times) - Lost a penalty shootout 5-3 to Bolton in the FA Cup (I was Darlington) - My PK takers were rated 16,16,16,13,13 - and I lost to a group whose ratings were 13,11,11,7,4. My goalie has a 18 one-on-one rating, Bolton's was 14.

I'm sure there may be other factors to affect the outcome, but to not win when having a perceived advantage like that is frustrating...............but makes it all that more addicting to keep coming back for more.

Well mate i think all your players would have been English and i am sure the penal taking factor would not have been ignored by the AI ;)

1. I had to play Titus Bramble.
2. He gave away a penalty.
3. He is pure ****.

To sum this game up

-Injuries
-Bookings
-Red cards
-Disallowed goals

What is it with this game that i have all the possesion and shoots on goal (20-30) but can't score while the **** cpu has (5-10) shots and they score with ease.

Utter ****

Last edited:
Ah, the perfect thread...

2M bid for Mariga rejected.

1 week later

Shaktar sign Mariga 1.7m

Seems mafia money is worth more in today's exchange rate ....

my chairman just sold one of my greatest talents to real madrid - for ridulous two million...

Six of my starters are out for 2-3 months, all of my team are low on morale due to some losses and low on fitness due to a congested schedule, bad bad times.

Having an awesome season with Spurs - second in the league, 3 points behind Chelsea (top), last 16 of CL, semis of League cup and 4th round of FA cup (beating Chelsea and Villa so far) then BAM, lose 4-0 to WEST BROM. So, so raging atm.

Has anyone actually found a good right back regen in the game?

I've got 4 stellar LB regens, but only one good right back.

5 lb regens if you count my converted Striker.

Suarez is injury prone :@ He injured for 6weeks before the season even started and not long after he recovered, he injured again for 4weeks :'( I mean, WTF...I find it pretty ironic though, IRL Carroll injured before making his debut now in FM Suarez is injured

imagaine this fixture. in my arsenal save. in mid season

vs. Manu (H)
vs. chelsea (CC cup final)
vs mancity (A)
vs man u ( fa cup)

wtf, im freaking frustrated with is type of fixture. my main guys were worn out. arggg

has any one encountered something like this.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

imagine this fixture. in my arsenal save. in mid season

vs. Manu (home game)
vs. chelsea (CC cup final)
vs mancity (away)
vs man u ( fa cup)

wtf, im freaking frustrated with is type of fixture. my main guys were worn out before the next match. arggg

has any one encountered something like this.

Leading 2-1, minute 87 my defender gets injured, I subsitute him. The ref adds 5 mins. Minute 92, substitute gets injured, I'm left with 10 men. Minute 98, they score. What the **** is wrong with this game. I'm sick and tired of injuries, getting no less than one per game since the new patch.

I gave the game away the month after I bought it.
I found I couldn't buy any decent players and the constant press conferences drove me up the wall. Injuries, last minute goals against me, especially 3 to 5 minutes over the extra time allocated, was too much for me.
It's not the game I new and loved any more.

Back