Post Your Frustrations

I gave the game away the month after I bought it.
I found I couldn't buy any decent players and the constant press conferences drove me up the wall. Injuries, last minute goals against me, especially 3 to 5 minutes over the extra time allocated, was too much for me.
It's not the game I new and loved any more.
um thats pretty much modern day football mate... its a simulation for reason..... you can set your assistant manager to attend them with a tick of a box bud ;)

imagaine this fixture. in my arsenal save. in mid season

vs. Manu (H)
vs. chelsea (CC cup final)
vs mancity (A)
vs man u ( fa cup)

wtf, im freaking frustrated with is type of fixture. my main guys were worn out. arggg

has any one encountered something like this.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

imagine this fixture. in my arsenal save. in mid season

vs. Manu (home game)
vs mancity (away)
vs man u ( fa cup)

wtf, im freaking frustrated with is type of fixture. my main guys were worn out before the next match. arggg

I got something similar..Playing against Arsenal (away), 2days later against Tottenham (away) 1st league cup match, and 2days later Man U (home). what the ****..I'm Liverpool, obviously the bench is not good enough to play these games, plus Suarez is injured. Thinking that I cant win the league cup now, I use the second string to play them apart from the strikers (thank god Kadlec has lots of stamina) and leading 2-0 after first half..then they catch up to 2-2. No surprise there :@ After extra time 3-3 then I lost the penalty shootout. Of course my players including the sub, Hazard and Gerrard (who missed the penalty,seriously I wont let Gerrard take the penalty after this,he always missed it,I mean what really is the use of his penalty taking attribute?) are dead tired after that :@:@:@:@:@

Last edited:
Arsenal: 31 shots, 8 clear cut chances, 60% possession, 2 goals.

Fulham: 7 shots, 1 clear cut chance, 40% possession, 2 goals.

Their equaliser was in the 91st minute aswell.

Most frustrating thing is I'm not longer surprised when it happens.

I think the main frustrations I have are the need for the game to take all the players out via injury the same positions

Goals being scoring against me in the 95th minute, with only 2 mins added

And the fixture grouping. The need to give you the top 4, 4 games in a row, and then play them again due to cup games straight after

As Rangers i have a first team squad of 23 and 10 players from it were injured within the space of 2 weeks, most long term and to my main players. The fixture list has been against me also and i have hit a skid hard and its destroyed my season. I have had to bring in youth players and reserve who aren't good enough yet.

Why the **** is there so many injuries? Its like the ai decides to injure you're main players as a way of restricting how good you're team can become.

I can barely play since the new patch due to injuries and penalties. As soon as one of my players walks near a rival forward, BAM, penalty. It doesn't matter if I have tackling at a minimal and the player has 17 tackling, it doesn't even matter if he gets tackled. I've even given 2 penalties due to handballs (I'd love to know how...). It's just... disgusting, to be honest.

//Edit - Wow, I complained to the press and the FA actually said I'm right - great, I want my ******* 3 points back.

um thats pretty much modern day football mate... its a simulation for reason..... you can set your assistant manager to attend them with a tick of a box bud ;)

unfortunately that doesn't address the issue of super jesus match engine AI who seem to manipulate the engine just to make the AI look better.

low attendance.
playing with Dinamo, I've boosted the club's stature through the roof. I've signed players with massive reputations and brought back club icons. I've made it to the group stage of the Champions League three seasons in a row and progressed to the knock-out stage twice. We've hosted clubs the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Lyon, OM and others, but never have we sold out the stadium. Not even once in three seasons. Matches against the arch-rivals fail to attract more than 30,000 to the 33,000 capacity stadium. I just don't get it.

Best team always wins in the Champions League over a two leg tie do they? bollocks they do! (I beat them in the final last year so I guess this was Karma). I'll let the stats do the talking, my strikers aren't exactly donkeys either! Sanogo has 27 league appearances and 29 goals

January Transfer window just passed. Due to financial reasons, my board sold one of my starting MCs for 20 million to CSKA Moscow, and my young wonderkid ivory coast AMC with vicious stats to AC Milan for 25 million..........I was already thin at A/MC

Then my great striker takes a vicious tackle (should have been red, but was no call) and ruins his knee. He is out 9 months.......

How I will stay 1st in the league is beyond me, will need some youth to step up.

The point is that the game should (SHOULD) show the results of your incisive training, selection and tactical expertise but it simply doesn't. Do NOTHING at all except go on holiday the day of the game and you will win almost every game. This is NOT what the game is supposed to be about. You are supposed to be the Manager who makes the decisions that effect your teams play and this is simply not happening. Would the board at Manchester United sell Rooney, Berbatrov and Nani from under Sir Alex's nose? Not a hope! The powers-that-be have gone overboard in this version and it needs trimming back somewhat. Just my opinion but perhaps they could give you the options of cutting out the irritating parts of the game or playing it in it's entirety.

Nothing like going down 3-1 in an away game to Inter in quarterfinals of ECC, then getting a 2 on 1 breakaway towards goal with a real chance of getting 2 away goals, but your striker kicks the ball into touch because one of our sidebacks picked up a knock back at our own goal.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Having a strike force of Rossi, Rooney and Hernandez. Yet mid-November they've had 12 games between them all. <3 Injuries.

So I beat Inter and now playing my rival Benfica in the semi final.

first match at home. Entire match my players are confident, motivated and fired up.

Yet benfica score a fluke goal within first 10 minutes. None of my players bothered to defend, wouldn't even jump to try to head the ball away........................Franco Jara does super jesus sliding shot of doom between two of my players and past my snoozing keeper.

Benfica get 5 shots all game, one goal. I get 28 shots in the game, 5 on target..........one goal on 88' to save my ***.

Was absolutely incredible watching my players somehow miss every single shot, it was like the computer decided I wasn't allowed to score with the way the GK was making saves and every other shot was hitting woodwork. **** my CBs were taking multiple shots, and they average 0.01 shots per game....I'm telling you this game can be goofy biased to higher rep teams.

I win a game and I'm leading the portuguese league on my first season with Braga, unbeaten with a perfect score after 5 games, and in the group stages of the Champions League... and power goes off. Well played, electricity.

imagaine this fixture. in my arsenal save. in mid season

vs. Manu (H)
vs mancity (A)
vs man u ( fa cup)

wtf, im freaking frustrated with is type of fixture. my main guys were worn out. arggg

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

imagine this fixture. in my arsenal save. in mid season

vs. Manu (home game)
vs mancity (away)
vs man u ( fa cup)

wtf, im freaking frustrated with is type of fixture. my main guys were worn out before the next match. arggg

In my tottenham save. i am about to play 5 games in 15 days with 4 of them away:
vs. arsenal (away league cup semi)
vs. chelsea (away prem)
vs. arsenal (home league cup semi)
vs. liverpool (away prem)
vs. man u (away prem)

I am first in pl at the moment but still gl to me!

In my tottenham save. i am about to play 5 games in 15 days with 4 of them away:
vs. arsenal (away league cup semi)
vs. chelsea (away prem)
vs. arsenal (home league cup semi)
vs. liverpool (away prem)
vs. man u (away prem)

I am first in pl at the moment but still gl to me!

good luck ;)

**** this game and **** Sports Interactive who will never see another penny from me after releasing this piece of **** game.

Hey Sports interactive how is it that when i make 3 substitutions i either get one of the following two things happen.

- Players injured
- A goal scored right away ( this would be understandable but for **** sake if i have a player who's energy is below 60% who the **** else am i supposed to take off?

I continue to play this game despite telling myself to bin it, i have an awesome team for SPL standards yet i can't beat Celtic? I outshoot them, outplay them yet i can't beat them? I have won the league 3 years in a row but my team can't ever beat a team they are far superior to? home or away.

Sports simulation? don't make me laugh. This game has gotten gradually worse for the past 4 years and i won't be parting with money from now on.

Nearly forgot, I am in my 5th season yeat in every season but one Celtic have had 3 home games to my 1? the fixture simultaion is horrendous.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a crying shame really as this game had brought countless hours of pleasure to millions of people all over the world but it's lost it's soul. An attempt has been made to turn the game into reality and it can't be done. It's a game and as such it needs taking back a little to bring some pleasure into it rather than frustration.
CM have a wonderful opportunity here to lift their game and bring out a competitive option.

Back