Post Your Frustrations

So I beat Inter and now playing my rival Benfica in the semi final.

first match at home. Entire match my players are confident, motivated and fired up.

Yet benfica score a fluke goal within first 10 minutes. None of my players bothered to defend, wouldn't even jump to try to head the ball away........................Franco Jara does super jesus sliding shot of doom between two of my players and past my snoozing keeper.

Benfica get 5 shots all game, one goal. I get 28 shots in the game, 5 on target..........one goal on 88' to save my ***.

Was absolutely incredible watching my players somehow miss every single shot, it was like the computer decided I wasn't allowed to score with the way the GK was making saves and every other shot was hitting woodwork. **** my CBs were taking multiple shots, and they average 0.01 shots per game....I'm telling you this game can be goofy biased to higher rep teams.

How often have you seen that happen on TV ? One team getting the lucky punch and then fall back to just get it over the time while the other team starts one attack after the other but can't get it in ? It's not biased its realistic.

******* ****, just lost to Mönchengladbach 0-2, though i should have won 4-0. Anelka even missed a ******* penalty! I'm Werder Bremen by the way and Leverkusen and i are both in the run for the championsship.

Can i swear in this thread, as it is the frustation thread? :D

Having played the new tactic regulary, it was going well then things start to **** up, like players not knowing how to defend or players, when a player (main culprit Nani) even with long shots off will blast the ball wide when a player is in the box in a much better position.

Champions Cup final

Opposing keeper has a 9.3 rating.......................................... I have never ever seen a 9.3 rating for a GK....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He only saved 12 on target shots.......................

:S

Last edited:
Champions Cup final

Opposing keeper has a 9.3 rating.......................................... I have never ever seen a 9.3 rating for a GK....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He only saved 12 on target shots.......................

:S

Ouch! Unlucky there pal. I just lost the league on the last game of the season, in the last minute :@ (to the team that beat me) Got to pick my team up for a Europa League final showdown against Juventus in 3 days time, followed by a German Cup final versus Wolfsburg 3 days after that. Testing times...​

The amount of long shots my team takes despite me saying long shots rarely, so unrealistic.

can anyone score one on ones in this ******* game what is the point in having strikers if they dont score

I dont get why at the end of my 2nd season with chelsea, i was offering drogba a new contract but i refused to pay him for than 60k because he wouldnt be starting games for me anymore, so he ended up leaving on a free and now he is at Celtic on 26k per week. Why didnt he accept my 60K a week?!?

Johnson(3weeks), Coentrao(11days), Suarez (3weeks), Carroll(2months) all injured when the season has come to the crucial stages. No surprise really. Trust FM to injure half your first team players when going to this important stages.

Looking foward to the Europa League knockout stages and carling cup semi's with Everton.. and then get sacked after losing to Man United :'(

Reply: z1co80's observations

I have noticed the two things happening to you on my games as well, and it can be frustrating. I'm going to attempt to rationalize, though even in my own admission I may be stretching things a little.

When introducing a sub, it can take a few minutes for the sub to get into the "flow of the game", and as such, could be the most vulnerable time to give up a goal.

Not taking into account the hidden attributes for injuries, is there a correlation between higher intensity training schedules and injuries? Maybe the patch update reflects this, and training may have to be reduced slightly for your first-teamers who play 45-50 games per year. I'm in between seasons right now, so I may test this in my upcoming year.

**** this game and **** Sports Interactive who will never see another penny from me after releasing this piece of **** game.

Hey Sports interactive how is it that when i make 3 substitutions i either get one of the following two things happen.

- Players injured
- A goal scored right away ( this would be understandable but for **** sake if i have a player who's energy is below 60% who the **** else am i supposed to take off?

I continue to play this game despite telling myself to bin it, i have an awesome team for SPL standards yet i can't beat Celtic? I outshoot them, outplay them yet i can't beat them? I have won the league 3 years in a row but my team can't ever beat a team they are far superior to? home or away.

Sports simulation? don't make me laugh. This game has gotten gradually worse for the past 4 years and i won't be parting with money from now on.

Nearly forgot, I am in my 5th season yeat in every season but one Celtic have had 3 home games to my 1? the fixture simultaion is horrendous.

i am playing on york, got them into the championship, obviously 7000ish stadium isnt great and filled it most of last season
but due to potential move to 6000 stadium in 2016ish (been there since start of game) can't seem to expand, as planning on an expansion took 9 months n then nothing further has come from it
i am guessing nothing can be done but seem as this is a frustation's post i want to vent my anger as this really will hinder my growth and attendance is a big part of the game for me, like to see it grow with success.

i hate it when i concede a injury time winner so i rage quit and replay the match untill i get a result that doesnt steal it from me in injury time :P even if i lose 2-1 thank to a last minute goal id rather go and lose 5-0 and continue with my save :P

iAfmQ.png

FML :[

Im so ****** off with this game its ridiculous

Set pieces are a disgrace and no matter what i do the opposistion get 10+ corners a game scoring at least 1

if that fails then they get at least 5 free kicks which lead to a goal FFS! 20 shots on goal vs 2 and i lose 2-1 Come on ffs

How on my Facebook homepage all the comments are on a girl called Ella Jay Jeffock's wall because Justin Beiber was doing a concert last night in Sheffield and she got to go on stage with him -.-

I'm getting sick with my defence.. I look back at the replays and some of the defending is Sunday league standard. I'm only a dozen games into the season but the amount of times I see Vidic trying to control a cross and a striker nipping the ball off his foot. Just kick the thing out for christ sake.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I also find my team struggle to score in the home matches...

defending corners
i could have 20 men in my box and we would still concede one a game

How on my Facebook homepage all the comments are on a girl called Ella Jay Jeffock's wall because Justin Beiber was doing a concert last night in Sheffield and she got to go on stage with him -.-

I would be pretty excited....

Back