Post Your Frustrations

so ive just been sacked by reading...
media prediction 9th
i predicted top half

ive been in the top 6 all season, in the 38th game of the season i lose and go 7th and i get ******* sacked WTF
jimmy kebe had something like 12 goals from right mid, av rating of 7.5 and my chairman sells him for 4.7m, i get 900k to spend from it, we were second at the time, now im 7th probably because of that

nothing has come up about my job being insecure and THEY ******* SACK ME
THIS GAME IS A JOKE

I'm very annoyed by the fact that other players score more then my striker.
He got a finish of 17, but it's the second striker that plays like a superfag.

He mostly slow down attacks without reason imo.
While counter attacking from mid, having the ball at the most far defending line (at midfield or a little further into the opponent half).
He doesn't sprint, neither pass in depth.

In stead of creating a very big change, he likes to hold / stand still, and pass in any direction, except to the direction of the goal.
After he loose the ball, because he is very special with this one, mostly a dangerous counter attack will happen

Can't score from distance.
Can't score 1 on 1
I bet he even miss at a empty goal.
This is going on for 2 seasons now.
The rest of the team actually go down in value because of the crapstriker

Last edited:
The spirit of Almunia possessed my keeper and he decided the 93d minute of my home match against Roma was a good moment to **** it up and kick me out of the Champions League. Gutted.

I'm very annoyed by the fact that other players score more then my striker.
He got a finish of 17, but it's the second striker that plays like a superfag.

He mostly slow down attacks without reason imo.
While counter attacking from mid, having the ball at the most far defending line (at midfield or a little further into the opponent half).
He doesn't sprint, neither pass in depth.

In stead of creating a very big change, he likes to hold / stand still, and pass in any direction, except to the direction of the goal.
After he loose the ball, because he is very special with this one, mostly a dangerous counter attack will happen

Can't score from distance.
Can't score 1 on 1
I bet he even miss at a empty goal.
This is going on for 2 seasons now.
The rest of the team actually go down in value because of the crapstriker
try setting his player instruction and select no in the hold the ball option. it worked for me.

How do I stop my team losing to **** teams? We fail to turn up. Even though I warn them, I get angry.. Does naff all to be honest. Do I just have to live with it?

The same guy injured my left winger and his subsitute, and wasn't even booked. And to add insult to injury, I drew the game and lost the league to Porto. Gutted.

Ouch. That's painful Ronan.

I have had 10 disallowed goals in in 12 games.
I brought in a 5* shooting coach to help my finishing. Has not made a difference. Many games of dominating and not being able to score.

Ridiculous injuries.

realmadridcfrmadridplay.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Can't win a penalty shootout. I have had 3.

Against West Ham, Spurs and Everton. Two of those games have been at Old Trafford. Doesn't 91,000 fans put any nerves into away players. Obviously not.

This game is a joke when it comes to finishing.. A 5* shooting coach and none of my players can hit a barn door. Just had a game. 25 shots on goal. only 4 of them long range. 4 on target.

EDIT: I have gone through 2 March's now where my team just crashes losing all possibility of winning any trophy. Top of the league going into march. I lose to 2 of the bottom 3 and draw to one of them. Come on. You go on about this game being realistic. Man Utd don't dominate teams in the bottom 3 and lose often. Let alone 3 games in a row.

Last edited:
the worst thing by far is your striker that has 19 composture misses a 1 on 1 thats y i always teach my striker to go round keeper when 1 on 1

Bringing Port Vale up to League 1, only to find out if this new take over goes ahead you'll be replaced as manager.

Bullshit.

Very true.

Can't do anything about complacency. I can dominate the small teams but all they need is one chance. FM is getting worse.

I remember the days of old fm when you use to get the odd game like that but it takes the **** when it happens alot. I mean most games.

EDIT: I could just copy people's ultra tactics on here but I don't want to. So all these ****** games where my strikers decide they would rather kick it wide or straight the keepers cost me. I won't win a trophy with my tactics which arent bad (I have conceded the least goals and make a **** of a lot chances which aren't taken - NOT REALISTIC LIKE YOU ALWAYS GO ON ABOUT). Sort this out as we pay money for this game.

Last edited:
Bringing Port Vale up to League 1, only to find out if this new take over goes ahead you'll be replaced as manager.

And then you get a message saying there going to let you stay on because of the support for you from inside the club. :D

Beating Barcelona 1-0 away at the nou camp with Birmingham and then drawing against blackpool 0-0 the next game cos Richard Kingson gets a rating of 9.6 :@

Travelling for friendlies

In my 2017 season, England and Italy are scheduled to play a friendly on 9/9. My squad (Darlington) is playing Man City on 9/3 - now check this out. My 4.5 star Italian national goalie is unavailable to me since he is travelling on 9/3 to join his Italy squad, while Joe Hart is scheduled to travel on 9/4. To add insult, Man City also has an Italian international who is scheduled to travel on, you guessed it, 9/4. Big disadvantage not having my #1 goalie, now I have to win with my backup, a solid 3-star goalie, but not on the level on my starter.

Update: Just played the game, stole a 1-0 victory on a 17th minute goal (counterattack). Man City had a 93rd minute goal disallowed. Guess I ha nothing to worry about....LOL....

Last edited:
Back