I'm so ANNOYED. Because of the crash dump which abruptly stop my download, it went from 50kB/s to 10kB/s!!! Now it will take forever to finish :mad::mad::mad:

i smell a **** game

may just be me but i started a season with Celtic 1st champions league game i won 4-1 at home to Fenerbahce second legg i switch to counter and lost 7-2 WTFFFFFF

It gets better 1st league game won 4-1 looked great 13shots on goal 7 on target looked great

next 3 game lost all of them so i quits game and made a new on with a new 4-4-2 same thing happend again

WTFFFFF

4-4-2 DOES NOT WORK IN FM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

i smell a **** game

may just be me but i started a season with Celtic 1st champions league game i won 4-1 at home to Fenerbahce second legg i switch to counter and lost 7-2 WTFFFFFF

It gets better 1st league game won 4-1 looked great 13shots on goal 7 on target looked great

next 3 game lost all of them so i quits game and made a new on with a new 4-4-2 same thing happend again

WTFFFFF

Probably just your tactics mate tbh :S.

Probably just your tactics mate tbh :S.

i get like this at the start of the last 3fm trying to get a 4-4-2 to be great never going to happen working on a 4-1-2-1-2 atm looking great with sporting cp

People, the game isnt **** because your formations/tactics dont work xD
Just tweak them.. I was thinking it was **** because I kept on giving away silly goals from corners, 1 or 2 every game. Went to match preperation and told them to practice defending set peices, now I have no problem!

Just got to get a hang of everything in the game..

I am a US based player. Got a copy from a friend overseas, been playing FM (CM) since CM Italia in 1990. But for the sake of being American and living and following Seattle, I started a MLS game as Seattle head coach. The players are pretty amazing for the MLS, like Fredy Montero, who absolutely pwns in MLS, although lazy in real life.

Frustrations:
1. After reaching the MLS finals (for those who don't know, it is league based, and then playoffs to win it all) in the first year, the Board expectation for me in league in the 2nd year was to reach the MLS finals. The thing is, during the whole season, they were DISAPPOINTED, even though I was #1 in league, because simply the season was in league stages, I was only thought to be going to the Semi-finals. So every game, the media was saying I was under pressured for the sack.
2. After reaching the MLS finals of the western conference, Alvaro Fernandez and Montero, my best two players by far, were away for international duty on that game against a strong LA Galaxy team. WTF!
3. Although I have plenty of budget in my wage budget, the board won't let me pay staff more, so I couldn't get anyone decent to come. Moniz would come, for a low USD 1200, but board won't let me go past 775. WTF2!

I frankly think the game is broken if you play MLS, because the structure is so different. For example, there is a salary cap, which is okay, but it stays the same YEAR AFTER YEAR! It doesn't even factor in inflation!

i smell a **** game

WTFFFFF

Don't know how you decide ypur best formation but this is what I do. I create search filters for all the important positions i.e DC, MC, Wide mid, Wingers, ST(deep, advanced, poacher etc...), then I look at who in my side fills those criteria.

Takes time but then you find out who is best in certain positions. I have 4-4-2 with Middlesbrough and I'm top of the Championship after 25 games.

Through this slow process I found out that Willo Flood is superb (in the Championship) as a MC support.

I have started as montrose in the scottish div three, doing ok 3rd at the end of january. My grip is that we have conceded 12 pens and been awarded 0. Anyone else have that problem?

How are you guys feeling about "player agents"? I think the fees they are requesting are ridiculous....

I have started as montrose in the scottish div three, doing ok 3rd at the end of january. My grip is that we have conceded 12 pens and been awarded 0. Anyone else have that problem?
There's penalties given for and against me most games.

How are you guys feeling about "player agents"? I think the fees they are requesting are ridiculous....
I like the player agents, shame you cant interact with them more though. Fee's arent that bad but I am in League One. They normally want between 1-3k for me.

Really? Fair enough, need to alter my tatics then, on the agent fees, i was asked to pay 19k in the scottish third for a player!!!!

Not so much a frustration but a bug. I offered Sunderland 15 million for Darren Bent, they turned it down which was fair enough, but 2 weeks later they offered me him for 5 million oO)

Obviously i snapped him up, but that cant be right surely.

Indeed. Well annoying. I can't buy players because of their high fees.

Every game without fail my players shoot straight at the ******* keeper when 1v1 or they hit the crossbar. WITHOUT FAIL.All up played about 10 games this season, each game having 60%+ possession, having 20 shots, at least 7 on target and only once have I scored more than a goal in a game. Say what you want about the tactics but that's not realistic, not at all.

Getting a tad frustrated by my side's inability to turn 60% possession and numerous shots on target into goals. Hopefully my strikers are just going through a bad patch because I'm losing and drawing far too many games I really should be winning.

Amauri. The guy is a walking casualty, I'm actually tempted to say he walks out onto the pitch knowing he will get injured. Every ****** game he gets some sort of injury. Whether it's one day or 2 weeks.

Penalites. I've found them impossible in FM11 -- on my fullham save I got 5 in my first 20 ish games, and they all missed. All of them vital too -- if they'd been scored I would've been 7th, not 11th. Made me so mad I gave up and started a new season with Liverpool. So far I'm 9 games in, I've got 2 penalties. Both missed!