Post Your Frustrations

Losing to West Brom at home when I have over 20 shots and they have 0!!! An own goal.

What a **** take this game is.

EDIT: I know players go through bad form in RL. I have 3 world class strikers and all of them can't score at the moment. All of them missing sitters. BULLSHIT

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

So.. First Season I was unlucky not to win the league.

The second season I couldn't score to save my life and luckily I had the best defence in the league. But my inept strikers cost me the chance of winning the league.

In my third season and the tables have turned. I can score but 7/10 shots on target go in. I have a world class keeper and he makes mistakes every other game.

right, atletico madrid have 2 kits on the game yeah........ can somebody tell me how to make it so that i can use three instead of the two ????? really appriciate the help coz its fustrating me not bieng able to do it :/

Last edited:
I signed zezinho for £4.4m from santos on the default patch. Came to Newcastle and was fine. 2 months later he turns up saying he's having troubling settling in. I offer him the chance to go away from the club for a while which he accepts. A month after having returned from his leave of absence, he 'comes into my office' and says that he's still having trouble settling, I re-offer him the chance to go away for a while which he refuses saying that the problem will only reoccur. I then tell him that I will try to find him a new club where he'll be more at home to which he replies that he doesn't believe that I'll keep my word to which I respond that I'm amazed at his lack of respect etc. only to have him tell me that I left him no choice with the way I treated him.

biggest pile of bollucks ever

WTF!!! At xmas I'm cruising the league by 5 points. Don't look like losing. Then my team turn in ****** Preston in disguise. Crappy scripted game.

right, atletico madrid have 2 kits on the game yeah........ can somebody tell me how to make it so that i can use three instead of the two ????? really appriciate the help coz its fustrating me not bieng able to do it :/

You would have to create a 3rd in the editor, you could only do this in a new save though unfortunately.

IT happened again!!!!! Game scheduled to played on Oct 9 vs. Liverpool. All of Liverpool's international players are scheduled to leave on Oct 10, whereas mine are scheduled to leave on, you guessed it, Oct 9. There goes half my starting lineup of best players being unavailable because of this "bug" - for more reference, see my other post about 4 or 5 posts before this one...

Never thought I'd have to do this...but I am going to use FMRTE and retire all my players from international competition........

Last edited:
So sick of the ******* draws in the cup competitions.

Carling Cup - Bolton, Arsenal and Stoke away with Brum in the semis
FA Cup - Reading away, Sunderland away next

Meanwhile Man United typically get **** teams like Burnley and Bristol City at home.

I've been getting terrible English Cup draws since 09. SICK OF IT.

4 own goals in my last 5 games and costing me points, also at home to man u i get a 20th minute red card and concede 2 own goals.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

oh right now i get a sending off after 1 minute agaisnt arsenal.....................standard

wud i have to create a 3d kit tho robskhii coz i tried tha before but it came up sayin crash dumps when the game loaded wen picking a team :(

Played Chelsea 3 times in a row. 3 game break and then Arsenal 3 times in a row. >.<

Sacked by West Ham in my 2nd season for not being good enough apparently, Was 9th (Media prediction was 8th) and managed to pull them through the europe league group stages with 5 wins and a draw..only to be replaced by Mick McCarthy..**** that im going to play a gloucester city save

Played Chelsea 3 times in a row. 3 game break and then Arsenal 3 times in a row. >.<

I once played Benfica 5 times in a row.........

Cup match

league match

Cup Match

Champions League

Champions League

all within 3-5 days of each other.

Won or drew all of them thankfully, was absolutely absurd though.

In the 14 domestic cup games I've had on my Liverpool save, I've had 3 home games. One of those was the League Cup semi final.

Beyond belief.

these defence guys are really joke

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

i am really frustrated by there game............

trouble in bath!!

Ok ive managed bath city to runner up in the blue square and doing ok in 2nd divison this is my team:

GK david preece
DCR joe mbu
DCL Radhanfah abu bakr
MCR John-paul kalaha
MCL Sean murray( on loan)
AML karl moore
AMR john paul kissock
STCR kurtis byrne
STCL Tommy Amos

amazing team lots of youngsters from top divison team so the furture is bright for bath

Back