Post Your Frustrations

2017 and i have 7 players missing for my Euro Cup tie against Palermo because there is a ******* International game? I have to play a weakened team and draw 2-2 at home. Thats pretty basic and yet they can't get the fixtures correct.

Every ******* season Celtic get their home games first, i am in season 7 and 6 out 7 Celtic not only had the first home game which means 2 home games before the SPL split i have also had seasons where Celtic get 3 home games to my 1.

How the **** did they manage to **** up this game so much? As i have posted before the cpu scores whenever you make a substitution. There is no skill to this game, How can you change a game with you're substitutions when the game is programmed to take advantage of you're changes?

Substitutions are a big part of football and if the game is ****** to the point where every susbstitution is a goal against whats the point in playing?

******* disgusts me

Last edited:
Lat dat of the seasn on leverkusen winning the league by 11 points. Error with the game can't load the save again

Players on loan at the start of the game refusing for you to even offer contracts when you try to sign them outright, and then, because i pulled out of negotiations, the agent dislikes me

I once played Benfica 5 times in a row.........

Cup match

league match

Cup Match

Champions League

Champions League

all within 3-5 days of each other.

Won or drew all of them thankfully, was absolutely absurd though.

Yeah I didn't lose any either, was just so repetitive!

I went the whole season only losing 1 game in all comps and still didn't win the league, worst part is I was 1 point off winning the league which would've meant my first ever treble on FM.

I went the whole season only losing 1 game in all comps and still didn't win the league, worst part is I was 1 point off winning the league which would've meant my first ever treble on FM.

Too many draws ;)

Why FM no build my facilities!?! But serious, this bug means I can't upgrade my facilites :(

20+ chances per game and on average scoring 1 goal and drawing way 2 much?!! WTF?!!!!!! Wouldnt mind but Rooney, Berbatov and Nani or Hulk......????!!!!

being stuck at mid tables because I want to develop my young CBs rather than buy experienced ones -.-

After making a run to the semi-final of the Europa league and challenging for one of the 4 Champions League spots in La Liga, I was ready to make a title challenge with my Malaga squad only needing one or two key signings in the offseason. Instead, my board decides that finishing the season in the black wasn't good enough and they aren't giving me any transfer funds. And on top of that, they cut my wage budget.

Just the same old thing. Dominating against Fulham, 1-0 up and cruising. Had 22 shots to their 5.

Then they get 2 goals. One in 90+1 and 90+3.

Annoying thing is I knew it was going to happen. As soon as you miss 6 clear cut chances, you know exactly what's coming next. It's just too frustrating to not lose patience with.

I'm playing as Arsenal I've won the League and Carling cup, I'm in the final of the FA Cup and Champions Leauge, 1st thing the FA Cup final is scheduled on Wednesday 27th May an the CL on Saturday 30th May who would schedule this? Then to make matters worse during the FA Cup final my two central defenders a regen and Vermalen get injured, the only two defenders I have are Rio Ferdinand and Squillaci for the CL final except I don't because they both decided to retire two days before the Final
Of the champions League WTF! So annoying

The amount of bloomin chances missed is so unrealistic it's unbeliveable

Midfielders persisting in taking long shots which go miles wide despite me setting them to long shots rarely and sideline instructions to pass into space and work ball into box.

1-0 up v forest
63pos
25shots - 2
used 3subs
85th min baptiste injured forced to play with 10 men
90th min reid injured down to 9 men
5 minutes of stopage time
95th min 1-1

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

3rd round of FA Cup I get Man Utd I win 1-0
4th Round Liverpool
(I'm blackpool after they got relegated)

for the past 5 matches in prem, giving away a goal in the 88th-90th minute to lose a lead and end up drawing. Ok it's first time in prem with new team but still-it's ****** infuriating

ok, so im racing club de montivideo, a small club, but in the top league...my first 8 games, i have 15 injuries, 18 bookings, 4 sendings off, and 4 pens given against me too...my tackling is on default, players on normal (except the ball winning mid)...basically everything is default (even my training)...miss loads of ccc's, but my strikers can hit the bar consistently...wtf is going on?...the only thing i havent had so far is own goals...possibly SI have saved them all for themselves...i think theyve ****** up big time...i think FM11 is truly awful...gonna go back to FM10...anyone else had similar experiences, regarding loads of injuries, bookings and sendings off etc?

oh yeah, and im up to date with the latest patch

Last edited:
Back