Post Your Frustrations

Going into the euro cup semis morales good team has a clean bill of health, 4 minutes into the game vs Atletico Madrid my left back decides to play Rambo and gets red carded for violent behavior. Team still manages to hold together only to lose in penalities. Pi$$ed.

Currently doing extremely well with my club, St Mirren, sitting in 5th in the SPL, one point off 4th (European spot) with 8 games to go.

All is good but the club is in the process of a fans' takeover which is becoming drawn out since the start of the season. I'm working with one arm tied behind my back because I cannot sign anyone to help take the pressure off my young players. I let go of almost all of my experienced players at the start of the season. My squad now has an average age of just 21 as my only older players (contracted) are Hugh Murray (utter legend), Paul Gallacher and 41 year old player-goalkeeping coach, Paul Mathers! (I also have Paddy Cregg & Michael Higdon but they're both leaving in summer)

Seems like Hugh Murray is the glue holding the team together and he now has 400 appearences for the club :wub:

The youth players are doing so well I'll probably sign them all up long term when I'm eventually taken over and hopefully improve the clubs Youth Facilities etc.

Last edited:
Being 5-4 up on Agg againts Barca in the Champo League quaters and conceding on 90+1 and 90+4 >.<

Champions League first knockout round against Dynamo Kyiv with Sunderland.
First leg they get awarded a penalty in the 89th minute and win the game 1-0 , in the post-match press conference I criticise the decision only for the FA to remain silent which shows it was the wrong decision!

I went the whole season only losing 1 game in all comps and still didn't win the league, worst part is I was 1 point off winning the league which would've meant my first ever treble on FM.

*****! That's some funny ****!

So i took the Liverpool job after 7 successful season in Scotland, Finished 3rd my first year now in my 2nd with Liverpool and i am being destroyed by injuries. I am in the Champs League quarters, Won the league cup and 2nd in the league behind by 3pts.

So far i have had my top striker out for 3-4months, My top midfielder for 3-4months and now i have my left midfielder for 3-4months. The amount of times players get injured in this game is so unrealistic.

Also the amount of chopped of goals in big games is ridiculous.

So, last day of the season. I'm Liverpool, and I need to beat Newcastle and hope Manchester Utd beat Spurs on the last day to secure qualification for the Champions League. Benzema fires me into the lead, and Berbatov scores. All looks rosey.

Then Kris Brunt scores. And again. Then surprise surprise, Carragher OG. Then Milevyski scores. 4-*******-1.

We pull it back to 4-3, but our own self capitulation has cost us European football in general next year. **** this **** :@

One game before a potential title decider against Man Utd Danny Wilson comes out and says he is unhappy and feels he has achieved all he can at the club.

This after Liverpool not winning a title for 27yrs and not winning nothing in almost 8yrs. I take over finish 3rd in my first year, title decider against Man Utd to come, just lost in the Champs League semi, won the League Cup.

Yeah Danny you have achieved loads

******* real realistic SI

4 days before the Man Utd tie Yann M'Vila just got injured tying his ******* shoelace in training, out for 4wks and my top Striker out again.
Just brutal

Now 1 day before the title decider my goalie is suffering from a virus, out for 9-11 days.

This is just ******* ridiculous now. What chance do you have when everytime there is a big game the cpu takes out you're best players.

Edit

Just played Man Utd at Old Trafford, up 1-0 with 6 minutes to go, lose 2-1.

**** this ****, i am done.

Last edited:
My complaint - this game is absolutely ridiculous. The tailspins teams go into are totally unhinged, guys just forget how to play. I know they like to make good or bad form a big part of the game, but its just too overpowered.

Started the season 22 straight undefeated, on the lookout for complacency, managing expectations, but of course the bad form will hit at some point....nothing unrealistic about that. Then a 4 win/4 loss streak...OK, we get it out of the system. THEN I get 6 losses/2 draws in 11 matches, the wins coming against terrible teams, 2 losses to Blackburn, guys like Lampard and Cole totally useless. Of course they get mad if I tell them they're playing poorly. Try to reduce pressure, raise confidence, whatever, doesn't matter. Just preposterous and nothing fun about it.

Last edited:
Most of the things people are saying actually happen in real life.

I agree with you but it's the frequency that things happen. I have yet to see any of my reserves tear a hamstring yet 4 games into the new season i lose my best LB to a torn hastring 3-4 months and striker 3-4 months in the same game.

I am guilty of posting when i am angry so sometimes things get overblown but there are things in this game that just aren't realistic.

managin vauxhall motors, on the verge of getting promoted to the prem in my 8th season, yet twice a stadium expansion has been blocked by the council when its nearly completed, so im heading into the prem with a stadium with a capacity of 3000 fans!!

press conferences are getting annoying as i keep getting the same questions bout discipline:

First im asked questions about me being to hard on my players.

Next questions are about my soft approach to man managment.

just makes no sense as one question im to hard with discipline then next question im to soft and cant control my players

just won the league and fa cup with newcastle 3rd season in and the team got taken over by foriegn owners and i have been sacked, makes no sense to me. well i have put the game in the bin and will not be maken a purchase of football manager again.
poor show.

Started a new save with Venezia, got a ton of quality free players and got a month into the game. Go to match prep and CRASH DUMP.

Didn't even save beforehand....XD

On the bright side I can fine tune the database I load

Cheltenham Town are by far one of the worst teams I have managed, there goalie cant catch, defenders dont know where they are and my strikers couldnt hit water if they fell off a boat

Players ALWAYS, ALWAYS score their first ever goal for their club against me... ALWAYS!

Back