Post Your Frustrations

This is ******* ridiculous. It's Necid, not ****** Villa -_-

Your average Key Player wage is £115k/w and you have £1.2m/w spare, it's understandable for him to want that much imo.

It is but it's still annoying considering I only want him for backup and his agent won't accept anything other than key player.

Also Fiorentina want 54.6m for Babacar. Lol :/ should've just gone for Carroll but Birmingham got him...

See here I(Liverpool) and Arsenal have both same bunch of points at the end of season but suddenly I loose to ****** teams and draw Aston Villa! Now I have 9 points to Arsenal and have 4 games to play!!!!

Does anyone ever question why they still play football manager?

Yep. Best answer I could come up with was to get back at the game and beat it through all the cheating and screw jobs.

For me, I "beat" FM10 by winning the treble with Fiorentina.

Losing world cup final

Took an unfancied england team to the world cup 2014 final. Which each match whoever scored the winner for me ended up bein injured. So in the final Rooney Gerrard Lampard Young and Defoe were all injured. I had to rely on walcott abonlahor and bent all game none of them would score in a brothel it was so frustrating. eventually columbia scored from a corner and i was out. I didn't play fm for a month after :S

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Took an unfancied england team to the world cup 2014 final. Which each match whoever scored the winner for me ended up bein injured. So in the final Rooney Gerrard Lampard Young and Defoe were all injured. I had to rely on walcott abonlahor and bent all game none of them would score in a brothel it was so frustrating. eventually columbia scored from a corner and i was out. I didn't play fm for a month after :S

I just remembered the sickest part. I had taken the England job straight after they crashed out of euro 2012 and before that final i had a 100 percent record in all games and competitions. The world final was my first loss. My team never recovered i struggled to qualify for euro 2016 most of my key players had retired and i was sacked after the competition :(

Players ALWAYS, ALWAYS score their first ever goal for their club against me... ALWAYS!

Or first league goal of the year when I am at least halfway through the year. Can't really complain since I always win the league, but just funny to see these two things happen to me.

My complaint - this game is absolutely ridiculous. The tailspins teams go into are totally unhinged, guys just forget how to play. I know they like to make good or bad form a big part of the game, but its just too overpowered.

Started the season 22 straight undefeated, on the lookout for complacency, managing expectations, but of course the bad form will hit at some point....nothing unrealistic about that. Then a 4 win/4 loss streak...OK, we get it out of the system. THEN I get 6 losses/2 draws in 11 matches, the wins coming against terrible teams, 2 losses to Blackburn, guys like Lampard and Cole totally useless. Of course they get mad if I tell them they're playing poorly. Try to reduce pressure, raise confidence, whatever, doesn't matter. Just preposterous and nothing fun about it.

I totally agree. It happens every season with me. I get to Jan always top of the league then I just turn to **** and lose to tonnes of **** teams then come 2nd/3rd in the league. I have given up on this game due to the fact.

You know when your keeper comes out and theres no need for it and he loses the ball and they score because of that! Every single time he stumbles on the ball and the opposition player tackles him with ease!

I sold John-Arne Riise to man city for £10 which gave me a nice little kitty, so I go after Thomas Rosicky and after about a week of bartering and my board REJECTING me asking for the extra funds to secure this coup for our team I resort to licking Wénger's *** in the press and eventually they say they'll settle for £10m which I finally get after selling on a few weaker youth players

Cheltenham Town are by far one of the worst teams I have managed, there goalie cant catch, defenders dont know where they are and my strikers couldnt hit water if they fell off a boat

being a gloucester city fan, You are my new hero ^_^

so does SI address any of this stuff or do they not give a **** now that they have our money.

so does SI address any of this stuff or do they not give a **** now that they have our money.

They release 3 major patches for each version, coupled with the database updates. Anything that's an issue in 11.3 might be addressed in 12.0.

Players ALWAYS ALWAYS score their first goal against me.

and anyone else notice in LLM that you have to take every press conference? When I do the press conference, we win, if I skip it we lose. Noticed this in a couple saves. Apparently my players think it's okay to be lazy...if their manager skips conferences, they can skip games.

Players ALWAYS ALWAYS score their first goal against me.

and anyone else notice in LLM that you have to take every press conference? When I do the press conference, we win, if I skip it we lose. Noticed this in a couple saves. Apparently my players think it's okay to be lazy...if their manager skips conferences, they can skip games.

That's because in LLM morale is very important, since players are mostly utter **** and the difference between the best and the worst is minimal. A good conference can boost the morale of a few of your players and that can win you a game. With the better teams, well, Emile Heskey is no Messi even if you promised him 30 virgins if he won you the game.

That said, I can't be arsed to do conferences anymore, used to though.

Back