Post Your Frustrations

1. you shoot 34 times, 22 of which on target, score once, they shoot once, on target, and score. hate when it happens. always home, of course
2. stupid egoist inside forwards that in 3vs1 counter attacks shoot on the near post and miss while their teammates are just waiting to get the ball and shoot it in the empty net
3. players agents. you reject offer from said team, they ask, let's say, 1M p/a. you accept the deal, one day later other teams offers for the player, you reject, agent asks for 1.5M p/a. and so on. and ****** best wage clause -_-

******* ****. I've been after Corchia for a few months, make an offer for him because his contract was running out in the summer and I wanted to secure him. United make a lesser offer the next day. He ends up signing for mid table Man United and rejects the multi trophy winning Liverpool.

I'm chasing Azpilicueta now and Marseille want 50.6m for him. Absolutely ridiculous!

Thirteen years at Boro, taken them from the championship to the heights of 5th in the prem, got them to league cup semis twice, fa cup semis once and euro cup semis twice. Still not even favoured ****** personnel.

Now Gibson has sold up the club to some idiot who sells all my players as well. :(

They release 3 major patches for each version, coupled with the database updates. Anything that's an issue in 11.3 might be addressed in 12.0.

Well there is a lot they need to fix because this game is a joke.

In my 3rd season with Wolves and i am beating Arsenal at the Emirates 3-0 with 10mins to go so i look at my players and Jovetic (LM) and Wickham (ST) are below 50% stamina so i make a double substitution and wouldn't you know it Arsenal score 4 goals in 10mins. Just ******* ridiculous.

Bear in mind that i dominated the game and before this Arsenal didn't come close to scoring. So this game is so flawed that it thinks that leaving exhausted players on is a better idea than making substitutions to bring fresh legs on. It isn't like the players i brought on were **** either, I brought on Rodriguez (LM) and Makengo (ST).

I rage quit and i'll be replaying it until i get the 3pts because to me that is a bug in the game. I have mentioned this before but when you make double substitutions the cpu ALWAYS scores right after it. Could others try this a few times and tell me if they see it because it is just infuriating.

Never seen this before. So terrible it made me laugh though cause it is quite funny. Winning 1-0 to a team I should be dominating. Centerback comes up to a midfielder right at the edge of the box. The midfielder falls down and my guy gets his second yellow card. I already know its a terrible call, but then my captain, who is the other centerback, argues and picks up a yellow for himself. Problem was he picked up a yellow like 2 minutes before so i lose both centerbacks for the rest of the game. Still ended up with a tie, but was kind of fun to lose 2 men on the same play.

I play the best players available, yet in press conferences, I always get asked about resting most of my players in the last match.

I DIDNT REST ANYBODY!

Well there is a lot they need to fix because this game is a joke.

In my 3rd season with Wolves and i am beating Arsenal at the Emirates 3-0 with 10mins to go so i look at my players and Jovetic (LM) and Wickham (ST) are below 50% stamina so i make a double substitution and wouldn't you know it Arsenal score 4 goals in 10mins. Just ******* ridiculous.

Bear in mind that i dominated the game and before this Arsenal didn't come close to scoring. So this game is so flawed that it thinks that leaving exhausted players on is a better idea than making substitutions to bring fresh legs on. It isn't like the players i brought on were **** either, I brought on Rodriguez (LM) and Makengo (ST).

I rage quit and i'll be replaying it until i get the 3pts because to me that is a bug in the game. I have mentioned this before but when you make double substitutions the cpu ALWAYS scores right after it. Could others try this a few times and tell me if they see it because it is just infuriating.

its not bug, pretty simply put. nor its it ridiculous. you havent realised that arsenal probably changed their own approach t the game, and you failed to deal with it. and the cpu doesnt always score after it, i make double subs all the time, im yet to concede becuase of it.

Nothing like going undefeated for half a season

and the second half going winless....................................

Nothing like going undefeated for half a season

and the second half going winless....................................

haha this old chesnut, its all about the complacency of your players, on the whole demand more from them, and i usually switch to control at this this point as rep goes up and team are more defensive

I went from easily favored, to being the underdog in every match as well

Thinking of switching to my ultra defensive tactic...

What's worse is that most of my starters are "experienced" and above 32 years old (LLM) with high determination. They just aren't blending together (free agent spree at start of season).

I went from easily favored, to being the underdog in every match as well

Thinking of switching to my ultra defensive tactic...

What's worse is that most of my starters are "experienced" and above 32 years old (LLM) with high determination. They just aren't blending together (free agent spree at start of season).

ooh yeah that wont help one bit if there is a lack comradeship. if your side is determined and professional, use the 2nd and 4th optins in the press conference, use the extreme ones if the are more ambitious

its not bug, pretty simply put. nor its it ridiculous. you havent realised that arsenal probably changed their own approach t the game, and you failed to deal with it. and the cpu doesnt always score after it, i make double subs all the time, im yet to concede becuase of it.

How is it not ridiculous?

I changed to a more defensive style to compensate but my players just forgot how to play after 80mins of outplaying them.

Trust me mate i wish it wasn't the case with the double substitutions but i see it all the time.

How is it not ridiculous?

I changed to a more defensive style to compensate but my players just forgot how to play after 80mins of outplaying them.

Trust me mate i wish it wasn't the case with the double substitutions but i see it all the time.

it isnt the case, otherwise hundreds others would be posting this in the si bugs forum, which they are not. you have yet show any substantive evidence for this.

it isnt just a case of going defensive, but dealing with the threats; are they attacking through the middle, or from wide, are the wide players cutting. are they using lots of through balls. Also, how ragged are you defensive players, do they good concentration, so many factors

Well it's the case for me.

I posted the question to see if anyone has had this experience.

Anyway i have another problem i have to deal with just now, My team has suddenly decided it can't defend for the last 10mins. Since the Arsenal game i have lost goals in the last 10mins for the past 2 games. Man Utd just scored two after me going up 1-0.

Any tips lol

Well it's the case for me.

I posted the question to see if anyone has had this experience.

Anyway i have another problem i have to deal with just now, My team has suddenly decided it can't defend for the last 10mins. Since the Arsenal game i have lost goals in the last 10mins for the past 2 games. Man Utd just scored two after me going up 1-0.

Any tips lol

if you are consistently losing in the last ten minutes, its like to be down to, heavy pressure from the Opp plus your own fatigue, lack of concentration, low determination in some players. Need more info on players and tactics

if you are consistently losing in the last ten minutes, its like to be down to, heavy pressure from the Opp plus your own fatigue, lack of concentration, low determination in some players. Need more info on players and tactics

Using Il Devasto 4-4-2 standard

my squad is

GK - Neto, Smithies
RB - Mancienne, Walker
CB - Dann, Boyata
CB - N'Koulou, Jones
LB - Zhirkov, Robinson

RAM - Willian, Chamberlain
CM - Defour, Cairney
CM - Badelj, Thiago
LAM - Jovetic, Rodriguez

ST - Fletcher, Vokes
ST - Wickham, Makengo

Very young squad, youngest in the league so that might have something to do with it. I also use wolfs team talks and my squad morale is very good.

Last edited:
Using Il Devasto 4-4-2 standard

my squad is

GK - Neto, Smithies
RB - Mancienne, Walker
CB - Dann, Boyata
CB - N'Koulou, Jones
LB - Zhirkov, Robinson

RAM - Willian, Chamberlain
CM - Defour, Cairney
CM - Badelj, Thiago
LAM - Jovetic, Rodriguez

ST - Fletcher, Vokes
ST - Wickham, Makengo

Very young squad, youngest in the league so that might have something to do with it. I also use wolfs team talks.

no wonder, you are using a very attacking tactic with a very young squad, once the pressure is on their heads drop and they crumble, cant see many leaders in that squad, cant remeber all their attributes off the top f my head, but i dont see many highly determined leaders in there

no wonder, you are using a very attacking tactic with a very young squad, once the pressure is on their heads drop and they crumble, cant see many leaders in that squad, cant remeber all their attributes off the top f my head, but i dont see many highly determined leaders in there

You are probably right there mate. I do need some experience but getting in good experienced players is still quite hard even with my stature rising.

I know this isn't the correct thread for this but what experienced players would you recommend? Possibly a CB, CM and ST. I have around £10m to spend but if neccassry i could sell some players.

Leading 2-0, they score 2 and we're 2-2 in the last minute of the game, and one of my defenders handballs in the box. WHY THE **** DID HE DO IT? Hadn't felt so ****** at the game for quite some time. Needless to say they scored the penalty.

Back