Post Your Frustrations

no wonder, you are using a very attacking tactic with a very young squad, once the pressure is on their heads drop and they crumble, cant see many leaders in that squad, cant remeber all their attributes off the top f my head, but i dont see many highly determined leaders in there

Defour is probably the best leader. A few years in on my save and he is a born leader.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Qualification playoff final

I'm up 3-2 on agg

92nd minute of (+2) the other team scores a magic goal to make it 3-3

extra time, my DL gets injured and has to leave, I can't replace him. The next minute the other team scores.

******* BULLSHIT

Can't tell you how many times I've seen someone get hurt and dropping the team to 10 men, then on the next possession the other team scores. Now I get to play another craptacular season in Serie C2, I'm considering of just restarting the game as I really won't lose anything...

turns out I won't have to go through another season...cuzz I got sacked....XD

played game again, they scored two goals, and then the entire THE ENTIRE second half went by without a single NOT A SINGLE animated play....isn't that how it goes oO)

Last edited:
I hope SI are reading this. Stop controlling the seasons outcomes!!! It's seriously annoying! I won the league 3 years running, two of those ended with me just needing a draw against one of the lower teams to claim the league title. Both times I lost leaving the team in 2nd the opportunity to ****** the title off me. But they too lost against **** opposition. It's obviously to make the game more exciting, but I think it sucks. I bet I could've played that game 10 times with different tactics and players each time and it would be the same outcome. The same is happening at the moment. The second time this happened it really ruined what should have been a great end to a great season for me, but it absolutely ruined it.

I then decided to take on a low league team. I have been in the promotional places all season, but with 10 games to go all of a sudden I can't get a win against anyone, except in the Cup (funny that!). It doesn't matter how I set my team up the best I can hope for is a draw. Even though I dominate most game, hit the post 2 times nearly every game, the opposition have a few chances and score. Usually a long range effort, unbelievably bad defending, or an own goal in the dieing minutes. I might get a draw if I'm lucky, but it's always in the last 5 min, so too late to get a winner.

So I predict that it will go to the last game of the season with me needing a win to get into the playoffs. The team above me will just need a draw to qualify but a miracle will happen and I will win my first game in 10 against one of the top teams and the other team will lose against one of the bottom teams. But I can't be bothered to go through it anymore. I love FM but SI need to stop interfering with the results. Hopefully FM2012 will not have this.

Last edited:
wtf is wrong with the referee of my last game? i was 0-2 up at half time, then (three penalties and a red card later) it was 3-2 for borussia ****** dortmund

well after trying to upload facepacks for my 4 seasons with bath city i some how deleted ALL my saved games!!!! well time to start again.
maidenhead it is then lol im such a ******

4th in the league with Wolves and the schedule has two games against Man Utd in a row both in the league. Lost both games now losing to Everton 2-0.

My team has totally forgot how to play, Before the Man Utd games i had won 8 in a row against teams round about me. How can we go from great team to pile of **** even though morale is brilliant.

Both Man Utd games i had to substitute an important player due to injury, seems to happen a lot in the big games. 10 to go against Everton surprise surprise another has to go because of injury.

Is there an email address that si has for compliants?

ManUtdvWolvesInformation_Overview.png

WolvesvManUtdInformation_Overview.png

WolvesvEvertonInformation_Overview.png

Last edited:
The amount of bloomin chances missed is so unrealistic it's unbeliveable

That is certainly a problem, in many matches i hit the post more time than i score, its as if a crossbar is bigger than the entire net lol.

Is there anyway to lessen the amount of injuries? One of my key players gets injured every game and 4 got injured in 1. All are out for 4+ weeks btw.

Can't get the screen shot, but Neymar, Raphael, O'Shea, and Ferdinand got injured, Raphael got injured, I subbed in O'Shea, and he got injured less than 5 mins later.

Its just ridiculous.

I havent got any major injuries in my Palermo game, it could just be unlucky like Arsenal in real life

Is there anyway to lessen the amount of injuries? One of my key players gets injured every game and 4 got injured in 1. All are out for 4+ weeks btw.

Can't get the screen shot, but Neymar, Raphael, O'Shea, and Ferdinand got injured, Raphael got injured, I subbed in O'Shea, and he got injured less than 5 mins later.

Its just ridiculous.

Maybe the training is too heavy, generally my players don't get injured very much but when they do it happens all at once

I started Unemployed and got the job at Reading in December and Shane Long isn't registered !

in my past 7 games i have been forced to take off an injured player in 5 of them, One game i had to take of 2 players.

The game is pretty comical, I currently have injured

Willian (broken ribs)
Kovacic (broken ribs)
Rodriguez (fractured ribs)
Cairney (broken arm)
Makengo (sprained ankle)

Now the only one you could link to my training schedule is the Sprained ankle. The training schedule being to hard should lead to muscle pulls and fatigue but not broken bones especially upper body.

I have tried Dans training schedule and had a lot of injuries, i can't remember who's i am using just now.

What would people say is the best training schedule

Last edited:
I hope SI are reading this. Stop controlling the seasons outcomes!!! It's seriously annoying! I won the league 3 years running, two of those ended with me just needing a draw against one of the lower teams to claim the league title. Both times I lost leaving the team in 2nd the opportunity to ****** the title off me. But they too lost against **** opposition. It's obviously to make the game more exciting, but I think it sucks. I bet I could've played that game 10 times with different tactics and players each time and it would be the same outcome. The same is happening at the moment. The second time this happened it really ruined what should have been a great end to a great season for me, but it absolutely ruined it.

I then decided to take on a low league team. I have been in the promotional places all season, but with 10 games to go all of a sudden I can't get a win against anyone, except in the Cup (funny that!). It doesn't matter how I set my team up the best I can hope for is a draw. Even though I dominate most game, hit the post 2 times nearly every game, the opposition have a few chances and score. Usually a long range effort, unbelievably bad defending, or an own goal in the dieing minutes. I might get a draw if I'm lucky, but it's always in the last 5 min, so too late to get a winner.

So I predict that it will go to the last game of the season with me needing a win to get into the playoffs. The team above me will just need a draw to qualify but a miracle will happen and I will win my first game in 10 against one of the top teams and the other team will lose against one of the bottom teams. But I can't be bothered to go through it anymore. I love FM but SI need to stop interfering with the results. Hopefully FM2012 will not have this.

1) they're nt reading it

2) they do not control the result in any way, shape or form. the game is not rigged in any way. The match engine cannt tell the difference between user and AI inputs

Mandanda just received a "20 yards header" goal from a St.Etienne dude with 6 heading and 6 jumping measuring 1.74m....
And Luca Toni misses easy headers insinde the 6 yard box...

Mandanda just received a "20 yards header" goal from a St.Etienne dude with 6 heading and 6 jumping measuring 1.74m....
And Luca Toni misses easy headers insinde the 6 yard box...

Yeah it's just like having players with a high long shot rating that couldn't score in a bucket of fannys yet the ai team has someone with a low long shot rating banging them in.

I am going to have a break from it, maybe they will fix most of the issues.

are these idiots ever going to sort out the ******* transfer system in this game? if i want to buy a player, i have to offer three times his value, I want to sell a player, Im lucky if I get offers of his value at most.

Winning 1-0, was going to be second, one point behind tottenham... and Tim Howard gets injured, with no sub available. Had to play Heitinga on goal. Lost 4-1. Great.

Oh, and I lost the next one 4-1, with 2 own goals, and the opposition having 6 shots while I had 15, 6 of mine hitting woodwork. What the ****...

Last edited:
what the ****, i hate the new layout of FM base, the old layout is so much better

ive got the arsehole of this game...its so unrealistic...SI should be ashamed of themselves, for rushing out a pony game, just to line their pockets with our money...if they concentrated on the match engine instead of fancy goal celebrations, and a dozen agents proffering me players every day, we may have something half decent....im uninstalling this pile of ****, and loading back FM10....get back to some decent lower league management.

ive got the arsehole of this game...its so unrealistic...SI should be ashamed of themselves, for rushing out a pony game, just to line their pockets with our money...if they concentrated on the match engine instead of fancy goal celebrations, and a dozen agents proffering me players every day, we may have something half decent....im uninstalling this pile of ****, and loading back FM10....get back to some decent lower league management.

fancy celebrations and greedy agents happen in real life

Back