Post Your Frustrations

i appreciate that, but theyve done it at the expense of realism in the match engine.

I just took a 3 goal lead into the second leg of a Champions League quarter final. I carefully managed complacency, and when the game starts, most of my players are motivated.

Naturally, the AI decides that it just wants me to lose anyway, so we go down 4-0 with nearly every player rating around 5.5.

Definitely a perfect example of one of those "what's the point of playing if the game is just going to arbitrarily screw you over" moments.

Napoli vs. Inter
What happened? Cavani sent off, Maggio injured, half the player's stamina in like 60%, a sitter missed, and INTER SCORE AT THE 90+4 MINUTE.
FML.
Can anyone beat that?
EDIT: Oh, and just found out the next games on three days. Great, thanks a lot FM. No depth in the squad.. can't wait till January.

Just found this amazing regen after only one reason and on a free aswell, wont enter negotiations with me :@

this is a weird frustration, i started of unemployed and around december i take over deportivo who are 18th, end of season i manage to get them to 5th, wanting to make deportivo the force they once were, i get taken over by tycoons, which made me resign since i don't want a sugar daddy save (i have a man city save for that) i then take over valencia, and take them from 9th to 3rd, and once again i get taken over by tycoons. i just want a save where i have no money, is it to much to ask?

1st January 2011. The transfer window opens. Three offers made, which are accepted. Contract talks are starting when I receive a message;

Liverpool Board Reduce Available Transfer Funds

The board regret to announce that due to deterioration in the club's financial position, they have cut your current transfer budget by £25.5M to £750K.

The wage budget has also been reduced from £2.2M to £2.14M.

Somehow put the club in debt. The fans must hate me more than hicks & gillette.

Bought Neymar for Aston Villa, first game into the season he scored 2 goals, and had a match rating of 8.9. On the last day of the transfer window I managed to buy Hulk, understandably Neymar comes to me unhappy and says that he is worried about not getting first team football. I promise to him that he will get started every game and he says: 'Thanks, I hope you keep your promise.' 2nd game of the season, Neymar scores again and seems to be a great signing. 3rd game, Neymar gets injured for 4 weeks. 4th game, I don't play Neymar as he is injured, but, after the game Neymar hands in a transfer request as he didn't feel he was getting enough first team football and now he has very poor morale as I declined his transfer request!? WTF!?

So heres the deal:

Despite not having signed a new contract recently (Several years since they last did) and not disliking the club i am managing (Barcelona) neither De Gea or Aguero react well when i have been praising them twice each (I have waited several months in between each time) thus they have ended up disliking me slightly.

To top that off, they arent even interesting in entering negotiations with me.

Any ideas to how i can sign them?

Last edited:
I was playing against Man United and they got 18 corners in the first half and over 25 in the whole match.. Hows dat even possible!

throwing away 3 two goal leads in my first 11 games with afc wimbledon

winning 5:0 at home against Sevilla with everyones morale at Superb then losing 1:0 to Arsenal and everyones morale drops to okay (after 1 ******* game!) happens all the time to my Villareal squad! so ******* irritated....

Have a wonderkid regen dm and I can't tutor him because he's got a realist personality and all my dm's are professional/determined.

Bad runs of form!!!

So i win the first 9 games of the season with port vale but as soon as i lose 1 my team turns to utter rubbish. Suddenly every long shot against me flys into the top corner, my gk starts palming it into his own net, my strikers forget how to kick the ball, every corner conceded results in a near miss or goal and my midfielders hitting wonderful through balls to the opposition strikers. How on earth do you stop this!!!

So i win the first 9 games of the season with port vale but as soon as i lose 1 my team turns to utter rubbish. Suddenly every long shot against me flys into the top corner, my gk starts palming it into his own net, my strikers forget how to kick the ball, every corner conceded results in a near miss or goal and my midfielders hitting wonderful through balls to the opposition strikers. How on earth do you stop this!!!

I feel you're pain mate, I went 16 wins and 2 draws with Wolves in my 4th season and then lost to Man Utd and now my team are performing well below standards.

This sums up this game for me

WolvesvAstonVillaInformation_Overview.png

When a player is sent off for the cpu i feel that there isn't that much of an advantadge to the human but it definitely isn't like that when i have a man sent off, the Cpu takes advantadge. Games like the one i posted happen far to many times, it is a joke.

When a player is sent off for the cpu i feel that there isn't that much of an advantadge to the human but it definitely isn't like that when i have a man sent off, the Cpu takes advantadge. Games like the one i posted happen far to many times, it is a joke.

Ahaha I lost 0-1 to a 10 man huddersfield after a 7th minute sending off. I saw something in press saying my teams moral is very fragile, how can you improve that.

This games needs improving and the tactics need simplifying. I want to know exactly what im doing when i set my tactics, it should not be about moving sliders to get your team to play how you want. I think you should actually speak to your team. When do you ever hear alex ferguson say i think we should of played 10% wider. The tactics are too precise. And this is ******* me off!

Oh and another thing why does the goalkeeper continue to punt the ball down the middle of the pitch only for a defender to head it over my defence to set up a scoring opportunity. I have short passing, no creative freedom and tried all the different distributions.

Playing with Anderlecht against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, try to play our normal game instead of parking the bus, go in to halftime down 1-0. Equalize in the 75th minute, promptly give up a second goal right off the restart, equalize again in the 87th...and give up ANOTHER goal right off the restart. Both times without even getting a touch on the ball. So frustrating

Playing with Anderlecht against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, try to play our normal game instead of parking the bus, go in to halftime down 1-0. Equalize in the 75th minute, promptly give up a second goal right off the restart, equalize again in the 87th...and give up ANOTHER goal right off the restart. Both times without even getting a touch on the ball. So frustrating

moral of the story - PARK THE BUS!

I do 5 flat back, 2 DMs with amc and two strikers. Works a treat.

Napoli vs. Inter
What happened? Cavani sent off, Maggio injured, half the player's stamina in like 60%, a sitter missed, and INTER SCORE AT THE 90+4 MINUTE.
FML.
Can anyone beat that?
EDIT: Oh, and just found out the next games on three days. Great, thanks a lot FM. No depth in the squad.. can't wait till January.

View attachment 165257

Back