Post Your Frustrations

bought Klose in second season on a free ... the useless German **** has eventually scored after 26 hours of game time. even with this my assistant still thinks he the best striker i have.... I currently have Klose, Kadlec, Benitez and Babacar

SI seriously better buck up there ideas for the next fm 11 in means of the match engine - its so ridiculously biased in favour of CPU. They need to make it fairer - both CPU and the human player takes all of there chances not just CPU. CPU scores nearly every chance decent chance it is presented with, the human player rarely scores 1 in 3 very good chances which is absolutely ridiculous. Prime example: (RIDICULOUS SI, YOU ARE A DISGRACE)

SI seriously better buck up there ideas for the next fm 11 in means of the match engine - its so ridiculously biased in favour of CPU. They need to make it fairer - both CPU and the human player takes all of there chances not just CPU. CPU scores nearly every chance decent chance it is presented with, the human player rarely scores 1 in 3 very good chances which is absolutely ridiculous. Prime example: (RIDICULOUS SI, YOU ARE A DISGRACE)

I've actually seen worse.

25+ shots for me dozens on target plenty of CCC = Zero Goals

Other team gets 1 shot, 1 shot all game = 1 goal

doesn't happen often though. And I've noticed CCC's aren't always clear. I've seen plenty of clear cut chances by my team that are never counted.

I played an FA Cup semi final against Chelsea, the score was 2-2 in normal time and I won 4-3 in Extra time.

The weird thing is I'm 1-0 up, my sub is waiting to come on Chelsea score to make it 1-1. My sub comes on.

They score again 5 mins later to make it 2-1 then their sub comes on.

I score to make it 2-2. Then their sub comes on.

I then score twice in extra time to go 4-2 up. I confirm my change and before it happens Chelsea score 4-3. Then my player comes on.

4 Goals came exactly before subs came on, it seems to happen alot in my matches.

Very annoying.

I've had at least two missed sitters with the commentary "He missed when it was easier to score" or "How did he manage to miss that?" in six straight matches now. There's no point in putting together a team that can create easy chances in this game because the strikers miss sitters no matter what. Grrrrrrr

Hmm.. time for a small rant/rage/time of the month moan.. mainly at the game for being massively lame... but also slightly because I am playing as a team for scrubs...

Basically, Everton got taken over 3 seasons ago on my game, and basically, they have just gone nuts on transfers, and now, rape. Hard.

Anyway, here are some screenshots of their transfers from the last 3 years.

Last year, they full on raped the league, Muniain is just unplayable as well. Sigh.

I mean, Man city did this in the first three seasons, but they never just tore the league apart, granted they are a much better team with their new players, but compared to how Everton have literally walked the league last season. ****. For the last 4 seasons, City have only spent about 30m each season, so they are slowly declining, but when your a team with basically no money, the board wont expand the stadium after buying it, trying to build a team that can challenge for the top four is nearing on impossible with the rather improbable takeover(s), when you manage a team that is always in a deficit/debt because the owners are actually clueless.

Sigh.

(you watch, I will win the league this season, and look like a complete idiot. oO) )

(Also, this may have sound ranty, but I am actually really enjoying this save lol :D )

Last game of the season with celtic and hearts are 1 point behind me, who do i have?... RANGERS! I go on to get beat 3-1 and lose the league to hearts lol!

Oh, **** me. I'm in first place in League 1, with Sheffield Utd not far behind.. I've gone the whole season without any major injury problems, but then.. In the 40th match my two central defenders get long-term injuries, then one of the players replacing them get an equally serious injury along with my AMR... All this in one match. Then, in the next match my last central defender gets sent off and is now serving a 3-match ban. And now I'm playing with two defensive midfielders in defence. Buuuut, one of them, Jay Spearing, manages to get an injury in that same match...
I'm never gonna finish in first place now.

WHAT. THE. ****.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

OH MY GOD, the suspended player just managed to get sent off 20 minutes in his first match after serving his ban. Getting really annoyed now..

A frustration I'm having at the moment, can't get into a save on 11.3. On previous versions, I could win everything after a bit of work and effort. This version just doesn't let me get off the ground.

2nd frustration, I make a concious effort never to buy the same player twice per version of FM.... I'm running out of decent fking players to buy...

Why it is near enough impossible to beat Chelsea? I can never beat them, and it's driving me crazy!

Why it is near enough impossible to beat Chelsea? I can never beat them, and it's driving me crazy!

I'm currently 1-0 up against them at anfield, suarez goal :D And they're on a 22 match unbeaten run. D: OOOOOHHHHHH Torres missed a penalty as I was writing this :D

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Ok screw that torres scored and equalized -.- Stupid diving header..

Team scores 7 goals on the road against team that isn't too much weaker than us. In the home game of pool play, can't score any one 20+ shots.

Hmm.. time for a small rant/rage/time of the month moan.. mainly at the game for being massively lame... but also slightly because I am playing as a team for scrubs...

Basically, Everton got taken over 3 seasons ago on my game, and basically, they have just gone nuts on transfers, and now, rape. Hard.

Last year, they full on raped the league, Muniain is just unplayable as well. Sigh.

I mean, Man city did this in the first three seasons, but they never just tore the league apart, granted they are a much better team with their new players, but compared to how Everton have literally walked the league last season. ****. For the last 4 seasons, City have only spent about 30m each season, so they are slowly declining, but when your a team with basically no money, the board wont expand the stadium after buying it, trying to build a team that can challenge for the top four is nearing on impossible with the rather improbable takeover(s), when you manage a team that is always in a deficit/debt because the owners are actually clueless.

Sigh.

(you watch, I will win the league this season, and look like a complete idiot. oO) )

(Also, this may have sound ranty, but I am actually really enjoying this save lol :D )

Sad times, all made better because you put a Jon Lajoie quote in there ;)

Sigh.

I am pretty much having the same problem mate

I am in my 5th season as Wolves and my team can't take the next step, I have finished 7th, 10th, 6th, 3rd and currently sitting 6th halfway through the 5th season. I have won 2 FA Cups, Community Shield, Euro Cup Runners Up, I am in the Champs League Knockout stage just now.

The players want the club to grow in stature but my board don't seem to want to take the next step and give me the neccasary money it would take. The year i finished 3rd and came Runners up in the Euro Cup they were disappointed with my season performance? The fans are pretty unreasonable also.

Like you i am enjoying the save but there are times i want to just give up especially when you outplay the big teams than lose in the last 10mins.

Nevermind i have turned Wolves into European contenders in the league and won a few cups i suppose that success and my stature as a managers is good. I hav turned down Juventus twice, Chelsea twice and Malaga once. The two jobs i would have taken i never got, Olympique Lyon and FC Bayern.

One thing that really ***** me off is that in every cup draw i have had i always get drawn against the top teams and i rarely get a draw that favours me.

My bogey teams are Man Utd and Arsenal, Seems everytime i play them i lose in the last 10mins even if i am leading.

Last edited:
When the AI switches into God mode after you've absolutely dominated and pull 2 goals back in 2 minutes. Put all defenders to defencive, used an anchor man, overall mentality to defencive, narrow, retain possession, one striker, yet my defence becomes worse? Why do I even bother?

Last edited:
Can never get Wigan to stay up after 7+ times of trying.. I dunno, maybe I just suck, but really. I've tried everything!

wtf, 13 players at the ****** olympics and i've got no goalies or strikers in the first team to field.

Back