Post Your Frustrations

Mario Balotelli,

Just Mario Balotelli, his stats and presence say he's a must but everytime ive had him he's failed me big time,
he doesn't score enough goals and he hates everything i do no matter what. I finally lost patience when i was Barcelona just won the League, Copa Del Rey and Champions League, Needed a Replacemt for pedro up front Spent £32 million sheets on him, He got a cob on pre-season and played Like 10 games all year was **** and left for £6.5 Mill the summer, Killed me!

When the AI switches into God mode after you've absolutely dominated and pull 2 goals back in 2 minutes. Put all defenders to defencive, used an anchor man, overall mentality to defencive, narrow, retain possession, one striker, yet my defence becomes worse? Why do I even bother?

I just played a game, against Bolton, I was all over them, I had 20 shots, 12 on target, 6 CCC, 65% possession. Lost 3-0, Bolton had 4 shots, one off target.

Sigh.

Also, both my fullbacks just complained about wanting to join a bigger club, so I said to both, 'Ok I will find you a new club', offered them out for 23m and 27m respectively. Got bids for both, for the full amount, from teams like United, Chelsea, Inter, Barca and Real.

Next day they both ask to be taken off the transfer list and want to stay.

I mean.. really? I could get.. £50m from selling them, and they would both move to bigger clubs, so both of us would be happy, but no. I will now keep them both, as they are pretty rapey :)

Last edited:
The cpu is constantly trying to unsettle my players by saying they are going to bid for them but i NEVER recieve a bid. I haven't had one bid for a big name player in FM 11, I have for crappy players but even with a reasonable transfer fee on players nobody ever comes in for them.

I am dominating Bundesliga for last 4 years winning league and cup each season comfortably but when i try in europe i get quarter finals max. What can i do?

in my lfc save i was playing steuea in europa league suarez had about 15 1 on 1s alone (and he came on as a sub!!)
whats the final score? 0-0 wtf!!!!

I got around to downloading 11.3 and ever since I changed to the dark skin my computer's been having unreal lag when I'm on FM. The retarded thing is I lag like crazy when the game's just idling in manager inbox screen or at match results screen. On the other side the actual games don't lag now and run perfectly fine. So so soooo frustrating having everything freeze and lag up for over 2-3 minutes. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes just to get the contract I want offered because it's lagging so badly that the wage won't change.

about 2 weeks after Newcastle's infamous 4 - 4 comeback against Arsenal, i went to Nottingham Forest in the league cup. I was 4 - 0 up at half time, in the 69th minute, Forest scored 1. They then went on to pull it back to 4 - 4, winning 5 - 4 in extra - time. But the most ironic thing was... their manager was Alan Pardew

I am dominating Bundesliga for last 4 years winning league and cup each season comfortably but when i try in europe i get quarter finals max. What can i do?

look at few posts back ,i I have 6 failed attempts and lost in the final 3 times

Easy league to dominate, you need to attract the top class players to conquer Europe, why not move ship elsewhere?

i cant seem to get a barcelona tactic working at all with my barcelona team can somebody please help :@ i have fabregas as well but he just aint linking up with the other players he links up with pique more than anyone else somebody please help :)

The players are all very expensives!

Endure it for your first season then buy the regens cheaply at the start of the second, i bought 15+ regens for my youth team all with potential ability of 3.5 stars or high, one with 5. Spent about 10 mil in total.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

in my lfc save i was playing steuea in europa league suarez had about 15 1 on 1s alone (and he came on as a sub!!)
whats the final score? 0-0 wtf!!!!

He's fairly poor as a striker on the game, look at his finishing stat.

I'm getting fed up with having to motivate the same old players (at the moment Van Der Vaart and Balotelli). Do I really have to keep reminding them that they have to work harder in every other game? That their performance was not good enough? It's a bit OTT.

The injury is really suck. 1 week is nothing. 2 week is a bad thing. 3 month is ******* **** oh **** i got it almost every 2 months. :@

I'm getting fed up with having to motivate the same old players (at the moment Van Der Vaart and Balotelli). Do I really have to keep reminding them that they have to work harder in every other game? That their performance was not good enough? It's a bit OTT.

just leave them like that. i did the same with rosicky, and now for ashavin. wait for any retirement announcement they'll make , and then see whether to just leave the contract finish

Back