Post Your Frustrations

Same old story on every FM.

Dzeko has 5 goals in 24 games.
Marco Ruben has 6 in 29.
Torres has 7 in 17.

Try to buy Babacar in January 2014 to help me with the end of the season and Fiorentina were asking for 34.8m for two weeks. I give in and offer 34.8m, they ask for 40.1m. ******* shithouse game, so ******* moronic. How is that realistic?

Players always wait just before a title deciding game to say they want first team football. It's like, you've gone 36 league games and not complained once but you choose to complain now, as if I have time to give you a first team shot anyway?

It's clearly the games way of trying to screw your team morale, therefore costing you the title. Well the joke's on you FM, I won 5-1. (H)

and here it goes again. these run of important fixtures in a row. im getting gonna have to use my b team to win by a narrow margin on some of them. arg, fauck that

damnedfixtures.jpg

Playing Man U.....my first FIVE choices at AML are all out with longterm injuries.....Giggs, Hazard, Nani, Park, and even ******* Bebe, in the first match I used him in. All but Park are at least 2 months.

Absolutely stupid. And no, losing 2 - 1 at home to Reading didn't make me feel any better about it.

Last edited:
How much 1 loss effects the teams morale so badly. And morale is so important in the game that one loss means you get demolished for the next 6.

just leave them like that. i did the same with rosicky, and now for ashavin. wait for any retirement announcement they'll make , and then see whether to just leave the contract finish

I've threatened to put VDV on the transfer market twice now. The first time he apologised and I got 4 or 5 decent games out of him, he then went back to being below average again, so I threatened to sell him again and he's begged me not to. So hopefully he will start performing again.

I've threatened to put VDV on the transfer market twice now. The first time he apologised and I got 4 or 5 decent games out of him, he then went back to being below average again, so I threatened to sell him again and he's begged me not to. So hopefully he will start performing again.

man u bullying old people.

So frustrated... I'm cardiff and i was 2nd with about 10 games to go in the championship , i lose the next 3 , draw , lost the next 2 , and the rest draws and didn't even get into the Play-offs , how the **** can that happen , it happens to me every season with no matter what team , form just dies near the end.

pique gets red carded for a little tackle and get red card and banned for champions leauge final against man u. i appeal against ban and they say i have no valid grounds although they consider it!!!
reason?

I am actually getting fed up of my team having 20+ chances at goal, 1 on 1s and missing then losing the game 1/2-0. I really don't know what to do, can anyone give me any advice of some sort? Would really appreciate it.

Aaaaaa
was hammering the league now 2nd by 3 points and 1st place never seam to lose but when they lose i do and had like 6 games in 2 weeks so now im out of fa semi final because my players are knakerd :@ :@ :@

FML
my computer crashed and i lost 10 straight wins with spurs, what should i do? save before every game and play until i get the same results?

play until get same results mate

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

OMG I HATE THAT.... try talking to them to pass it around the keaper or lob the keaper or even push more up get him more options

Ok had faces one minute lost all of have the logos, not going to start new game, just need help

I am actually getting fed up of my team having 20+ chances at goal, 1 on 1s and missing then losing the game 1/2-0. I really don't know what to do, can anyone give me any advice of some sort? Would really appreciate it.

it is actually ridiculous how often this happens

it is actually ridiculous how often this happens
Tell me about it mate, gets to the point where i do score then in quick succession the other team score 2 and we lose. Last game i played we had 29 shots and only 4 were on target, im like what the F***!

Back