Post Your Frustrations

Finished 2nd in Liga BBVA as Valencia, with 101 out of 114 points and 147 goals.

Ugh. Barcelona won the title with 102 points and 134 goals. Real Madrid followed with 90 and Atletico followed with 88.

Any other season, any other league, ever, I would of won the title. ****, even Atletico would of won the English Premier League. Extremely high quality of football from the top 10 teams in this season however. All very, very hard to beat and gave some very good matches. Despite the amount of goals I scored, they scored a **** of lot in return.

2nd game of the season with Arsenel, 9 minutes gone against Man Utd, Chamakh plays a ball to Eden Hazard who drills it into the top corner, only for it be chalked of for offside. Replays show we was not only atleast 3/4 yards onside, but had 2 Utd Players ahead of him, not just one. Needless to say in true Arsenal fashion we failed to have another decent chance of scoring the whole game, conceded possesion needlessly more times that i remember and lost 1-0 thanks to a simple tap in from Berbatov.

Playing as Sheff Wed won league 1 with 38-7-1 record, Johnstones Paint and League Cup but somehow came third for Manager of the Year by way of less manager points even though I won 5 MOM awards. Im at a loss to understand why this happened. Really frustrating when trying to get steam achieves...

pics related

View attachment 171197View attachment 171198

Does anybody else notice that the stronger your squad and numbers the more injuries you get? (using duncs training) (I also rotate often)

Is that the games way of balancing it out so that you struggle?

I am in my 3rd season as Rangers and at the start of the season Liverpool activated Badelj's £15m release fee then the next day I lose Jelavic for 1 month and Ander for 3 months. Now my squads form is horrendous and i am drawing against everyone.

Just want to give up with this now, sick of it.

AGENTS <- vultures.. fact that you cant interact or comment on them is a FAIL..

having said that though, I've helped facilitate a few getting sacked through careful management of interest in a player they represent.. :D

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

:'(

:'(:'(:'(:'(

one question... is your pc still safe or did it get assaulted :D..mehn.. thats unlucky tho

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

missed chances here, too.
Torres keeps getting magnificent chances that he'd put away on any day, but just cannot manage to hit the back of the net.
very frustrating.

I can assure you thats no bug

Does anybody else notice that the stronger your squad and numbers the more injuries you get? (using duncs training) (I also rotate often)

I am in my 3rd season as Rangers and at the start of the season Liverpool activated Badelj's £15m release fee then the next day I lose Jelavic for 1 month and Ander for 3 months. Now my squads form is horrendous and i am drawing against everyone.

From what I can tell, the international break injuries are scripted and randomly allocated, so the more international players you have in your squad, the more of those you'll pick up.

cant say ive noticed this, my squad tends to pick up relatively few injuries, even with a large squad. Even when well ahead i dont pick up mre injuries than usual s i dont think balancing is a factor

Last edited:
From what I can tell, the international break injuries are scripted and randomly allocated, so the more international players you have in your squad, the more of those you'll pick up.

That explains some of the injuries.

Thanks for replying

cant say ive noticed this, my squad tends to pick up relatively few injuries, even with a large squad. Even when well ahead i dont pick up mre injuries than usual s i dont think balancing is a factor

I have used Duncs training in the EPL and its fine but its seems even the medium workload in the SPL is too much even for Rangers who i thought should be able to handle it.

I guess to much training plus international games are my main factors here, Its a bit of a catch 22 for me because i don't like carrying to many numbers in my squad because its hard to rotate when you have too many and playing unhappy players to me is a recipe for disaster so i usually stick to a squad of 25 at most.

I turned the workload on each schedule down 3 clicks and i haven't had anymore players complaining about the workload so hopefully that should help minimise the injuries.

- Is there a way to turn the whole team down rather than have to do each schedule individually?

- Do i still need to turn down the training workload more as during the games my players seem to be hitting the 50-60% every game.?

Last edited:
That explains some of the injuries.

Thanks for replying

I have used Duncs training in the EPL and its fine but its seems even the medium workload in the SPL is too much even for Rangers who i thought should be able to handle it.

I guess to much training plus international games are my main factors here, Its a bit of a catch 22 for me because i don't like carrying to many numbers in my squad because its hard to rotate when you have too many and playing unhappy players to me is a recipe for disaster so i usually stick to a squad of 25 at most.

I turned the workload on each schedule down 3 clicks and i haven't had anymore players complaining about the workload so hopefully that should help minimise the injuries. Is there a way to turn the whole team down rather than have to do each schedule individually

I use duncs training in the EPL and its very good. It could be that the tactical approach you are using is too intensive for the SPL, hence your high number of injuries, cant say for sure as i dont know what your tactic is

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

if you are getting to 50-60 your tactic is asking a lot physically from your players. no wonder you're picking up injuries

I use duncs training in the EPL and its very good. It could be that the tactical approach you are using is too intensive for the SPL, hence your high number of injuries, cant say for sure as i dont know what your tactic is

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

if you are getting to 50-60 your tactic is asking a lot physically from your players. no wonder you're picking up injuries

Using Goals Galore mate

cant say im a fan of that, and its very intensive

try http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...93-better-half-11-3-plug-play.html?highlight=

she is one of the best tacticians in the community and not only that she writes in a way that gives you much better understanding of the game

I have got JP Woodys anti football in my match prep to use when i am the underdog.

I am not sure if i like the plug and play tactics, Am i right in thinking you cant do match shouts with these?

Whats the difference if you dont mind me asking?

I have got JP Woodys anti football in my match prep to use when i am the underdog.

I am not sure if i like the plug and play tactics, Am i right in thinking you cant do match shouts with these?

Whats the difference if you dont mind me asking?

goals galore is a lot mre restrictive, this actually allows you to use shouts

its much more robust and flexible

goals galore is a lot mre restrictive, this actually allows you to use shouts

its much more robust and flexible

I will have a look because i like 4-2-3-1 tactics but i haven't found any on here i like. I always like to have an offensive tactic for games i should win and defensive tactic for when i am the underdog.

So are you saying that plug and play makes the match shouts more relevant and effective?

I will have a look because i like 4-2-3-1 tactics but i haven't found any on here i like. I always like to have an offensive tactic for games i should win and defensive tactic for when i am the underdog.

So are you saying that plug and play makes the match shouts more relevant and effective?

not at all, but her tactics were designed with shouts in mind. the thread will tell you everything

Back